Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Arshi/RiMaFF:Hate to love you(ch 7 pg-25) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 31

Page 1
Page   of 31
Page 3 Page 31

MischiefManaged

IF-Sizzlerz

MischiefManaged

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Awesome!! Pls continue soon :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi/RiMaFF:Hate to love you(ch 7 pg-25) (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nitya

nitya

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Waiting

afsh4a

IF-Sizzlerz

afsh4a

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
nice concept dear...

sonali_22

Goldie

sonali_22

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged

omg omg omg omg...Jensen Ackles in this ff...i am alredy loving it...he's my dreamman...oh waiting for an update...thx a lot

-CrazySobtian-

IF-Rockerz

-CrazySobtian-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
will be updating soon

-CrazySobtian-

IF-Rockerz

-CrazySobtian-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Hey guys this is my first FF i am writing based on MADHUBALA and i hope u all will like it. It is written by me and my friend (she as no account on IF apparently)

Hopefully u all will like it and that's it thks u r free to read now.

PMs will sent later Tongue

PART 1

"Madhu, when will Dean arrive?" Khushi was getting ready to receive Dean from the airport.

"May be…. Oops shit!" Madhu cursed herself for not seeing the time. They were half an hour late already. They both rushed to the airport.

"Chief!" Bittu called RK. RK had just returned from America. "Welcome back chief." Bittu said. "Bittu ji what's the time?"  RK asked while he took of his shades. Bittu was looking for a excuse as he was late. "Chief um…." Bittu stammered. Then RK lifted his hand to show him the time but noticed that his watch wasn't there. It fell down somewhere but where?

"Khushi who's watch is it?" Madhu asked Khushi. "Madhu it must be someone's may be it fell down." Khushi answered while she searched for Dean. Then Bittu saw RK's watch on Madhu's hand as she was standing right beside them.

RK went and pulled his watch from Madhu's hand and said, "Bittu ji people often become greedy seeing expensive stuff, like this madam Madhu couldn't believe that RK indirectly called her a thief.

Khushi saw and then recognized that it was RK, the RK but she snapped back as she just called her friend thief. "Excuse me it was lying on the ground and she found it. Instead of thanking her you are blaming her." Khushi snapped back. "Ya ya every thief says the same." RK said. "Just mind your tongue ok I did not steal your damn watch." Madhu said with full confidence.

But arrogant RK never listens to anyone he just believes what he sees and he thinks. "Excuse me how dare you call my friend a thief!" Dean came out of nowhere and asking him. 

"Who the hell are you?" RK asked not caring who he is. "Listen who smart-a** don't talk to him like that!" Madhu said in a firm tone. Before RK could say anything they left.

"That son of a b*****" Dean clenched his fists and gritted his teeth in anger. 

"Leave it Dean." Madhu said and saying this she hugged him ad followed by her Khushi hugged him also while RK noticed everything from far away.

"Let's go home Dean." Madhu said in a very sad tone.

@ RK mansion

"Bittu ji who was that jack-a** who spoke to me like that?" RK asked as he was so mad at Dean. "RK he owns the famous fashion designing company in America. He is the Dean Winchester." Bittu said while giving a bit of pressure while he uttered his name. "Whatever! I will teach that guy and that stupid girl what happens when u mess with RK!" saying this RK went to his room all frustrated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it guys??? Should I continue??? Plz leave ur comments and hit the like button. For PMs u will have 2 buddy me and leave comments also. Smile

Check out my INDEX : 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3089501

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

PoorvaArorashanaa01suganya91thein_arshi-coco-zelja89yogakopiswapnardypinkswanpatelmaitri123sunu123sumreenssafdarsimransmilynityaNian4lifeasumasanmanju01lovesimmmradhuaan-rishRiti.kvishti.dvdRams3697-Siaa-mizzraksha712Butifuleyesprema_ksSparkling-eyes5Marie_789awesomepoojaAbhayangeldrashmeet12TwilightStar_JParunsunita_gmMonami_50saijahnaviSandy_BSdreamyjenniceMarinajanashred12nahtani88SofnaMischiefManagedanu17-Areeba-punam2712Little_Mermaid.Angel13..Divya....Cute_Angel..bhanu_rekhag.SajnaVe.CrazyForBarun

Akorshi

IF-Sizzlerz

Akorshi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

sorry m not madhubala fan...m only ArShi fan...

i hope u don't mind...

pm me only ArShi FF n SS...

-CrazySobtian-

IF-Rockerz

-CrazySobtian-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akorshi

sorry m not madhubala fan...m only ArShi fan...

i hope u don't mind...

pm me only ArShi FF n SS...

oh sorry about thatSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akorshi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.