Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Arshi/RiMaFF:Hate to love you(ch 7 pg-25) (Page 16)

Simple-Girl IF-Dazzler
Simple-Girl
Simple-Girl

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I wish it stays as RiMa FF bcse there only very few stories to read abt them..We have 

lot of Arhi stories  to read..If u want to make it two couples why can't u make it 

two version's of same story like some writers does!!  1 RiMa & other ArHi one..that 

way both will be happy..Tongue Its just my opinion..Embarrassed Don't have to take it if u feel its not 

good..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.

--ice-cream-- Groupbie
--ice-cream--
--ice-cream--

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Awesome FF!
Please PM me when you update :)

.Tanmaya.

Dark_Chocolate IF-Sizzlerz
Dark_Chocolate
Dark_Chocolate

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Nice update
plz continue soon
precap z super xcitingEmbarrassed

.Tanmaya.

MissAsian Goldie
MissAsian
MissAsian

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Obviously Khushi's soulmate is Arnav :D

.Tanmaya.

-CrazySobtian- IF-Rockerz
-CrazySobtian-
-CrazySobtian-

Crazy Creative Senior, Pedantic Captain

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged

MAHA UPDATE

Part - 5

RK trapped her between his arms. RK could smell Madhu's scent which was driving him insane. He never felt so attracted to a girl that much. He saw thousands of girls who would do anything for him but she never gave a damn about him. All this time Madhu looked down whereas RK was busy checking her out. Madhu was feeling very uncomfortable and RK noticed it. But, he was enjoying it. "Why are you looking down? Ah! Now I get it you are checking out my abs??" RK said to her which made Madhu very and she glared at him.

Finally Madhu said, "Move!" RK became angry as no one dares to order him. He encircled his arm around her waist and pulled her towards him which made her bump on his hard chest. "Leave me!" Madhu tried her best to get out of his grip but in vain.

"No one orders RK! Only RK has the right to order. You get that." RK said. Madhu became very angry at him. "I said leave me!" Madhu again ordered him. RK gripped her waist tighter which made her hiss in pain.  "Nope I won't unless you apologize to me for whatever you said to me." RK said. "Apologize? Me? That to you? My foot!" She spat.

"Then I am not leaving you." RK said with a smirk. "I will never say sorry to you." Madhu said in an angry tone. "Never say Never!" RK said with a smirk and he continued, "May be you might regret it later on. "Trust me I won't! It would be better if I die rather than apologizing to a heartless monster like u." Madhu said by looking straight into his eyes.

RK became furious at her and her audacity. "Now leave me or else." Madhu tried to scare him with her childish threats which did not affect RK a bit. "Or else" He whispered in her which made Madhu shiver a bit. RK trailed his finger on her soft hand. This made Madhu very angry and she tried her best to get out of his grip but still no use.

RK again pinned her to the wall and this time he pressed her body with his slightly so that she can't move. "RK please leave me." Madhu pleaded as she now scared of his sudden behavior. "You know what Madhu, you are very stubborn. You will do everything but you won't say sorry.'' RK said with an evil smirk. "Why should I? It wasn't my fault. You behaved rudely with me and now you are asking me to apologize. Keep dreaming about it. I will do any other thing but I won't say sorry." Madhu said it with full confidence.

RK suddenly said, "Fine then as u said anything then KISS ME! I promise I'll leave you." Madhu was so shocked and her eyes almost popped out. "What?! Are u crazy?!" Madhu said it in a high pitched voice. "You heard me right. If you kiss me I'll leave you and if you don't I'll kiss you and make your life hell." RK said and his famous smirk was still on his face.

"I won't DO U GET THAT n I'll leave this job!" Madhu said. "Think twice or else your lovely friend Dean will face a big loss in his business that too FOR U. Will u like it?!" RK said. Madhu thought about Dean and what he had done for her and Khushi she can't let that happen but how can she kiss him. "Madhu I'll give u 1 minute to decide and your time starts now." "TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK'''." RK said that in a husky voice.

~~~

Khushi was walking through the footpath and suddenly a car just passed by her in full speed & spilled mud on her new dress. "HEY U! R u blind or what?!" Khushi yelled at the driver. The driver accelerated his car back towards Khushi. He shoved his car's glass down to see Khushi. "Are u blind? Can't u drive slowly?" Khushi started questioning the driver. The guy came out. He took off his sunglass down and looked at her.

"Listen girl I don't have time for your nonsense! I know what are you doing this for? Money right!" Saying that he threw a bundle of money on her face. "Don't ever mess with me!" Saying this he turned around to leave when Khushi yelled back, "Listen MR'"

"Arnav'. Arnav Kundra" he said his name but Khushi did not care and she did not even hear his name properly and she continued, "Whatever! Here u go take your money and I never saw a ruthless man like you. You are just like that Rishab Kundra! What did u say not to mess with u right but let me guess u r the one u spilled mud all over my dress and now u r blaming me? Instead of apologizing to me u r insulting me..." She gets cut off by Arnav and he says, "Sorry to a cheap girl like u? Forget it! Do you even know who I am?''

"I don't care u r but I can see that u don't have any manners. You are an arrogant, ruthless and a devil." Saying this she left. Arnav banged his hand on his car and he muttered, "Wait till I meet u the next time and surely teach u a lesson that u will never forget and regret this day as U MET ME!" Arnav said and drove of his car. While driving he thought what Khushi said, "You are just like that Rishab Kundra!" "How does she know Rishab??!!" Arnav thought and he reached at his destination but where???

~~~

@ Madhu and Khushi's apartment

Dean was having coffee' and then the bell rang suddenly. He went and opened the door and he surprised to see someone who is very close to him. That was none other than his brother SAM WINCHESTER. "Sammy!!! What a pleasant surprise." Dean hugged him. "Yeah Dean was sup?" Sam said with a big smile. "But u were in London then?"Dean asked. "Yes from there I called at home and I got to know u r here so I came here u give u all a surprise. Where is Khushi and Madhu?" "Are they here or eating someone's brain outside?" He said with a laugh. "Khushi went outside and Madhu is at RK's house." Dean elaborated. "RK?" Sam asked. "Long story!" Dean said and sighed. "Come on in" Both went inside and gossiped the entire afternoon.

~~SNEAK PEEK~~

Madhu did not kiss Rishab but Rishab drew his face closer to hers. Madhu was breathing heavily now. RK loved to his effect on her but he knew that she was scared of him and she thought that he was disgusting and all but RK was least bothered about it. Their lips were inches apart.

Madhu and RK could feel each other's warm breath. RK looked at Madhu's soft, pink and luscious lips. RK held her with a bit more pressure imprinting his finger prints on her hand. He had no idea why on Earth he wanted to kiss her. But he wanted to taste her and also feel her.

He drew a bit more closer to capture her lips and Madhu closed her eyes in disgust. She was helpless and she had no other option. She prayed to her God, "Bappaji please save me from this devil!" and then''

~~

What do you think guys? Will RK kiss Madhu? What twist will Arnav bring in Khushi's life? Why is Sam here? How is he related to Madhu and Khushi??

Will update after a few days

Target: 50+ likes and at least 5 pages of comments.

Character sketch

ARNAV KUNDRA

He is Rishab Kundra (RK) 's elder brother. He is 26 years old and he is 1 year older than RK. He loves RK in his life and no one else. He is tall & good-looking. For him there is nothing like God. He compares relations with business. He is one of the most successful businessmen in Mumbai. To him money can buy everything in this world. He hates liars. He will try to make Khushi's life like hell. RK and Arnav is very much alike in terms of their attitude, arrogance and rudeness.     

SAM WINCHESTER                                                  

He is Dean's younger brother and he is 25 years. He studied at Stanford University. Madhu and Khushi are his best friends. He is friendly to those people who are good. Those who are rude to him he is an evil person to them. He loves Dean a lot. He has a crush on Khushi but she is unaware of it but she treats him like her best buddy. Nothing can break their friendship. He treats Madhu like his sister. He loves to play basketball and jogging is like his drug. He loves to talk just like Khushi. To Madhu; Sam is Khushi's photocopy.

~~

Edited by SPNnIPKKNDlover - 11 November 2012 at 8:24am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

antra23BimsRsaakkaaliahayseUmair001swapnardysrik1rhea49Fariharoshnichyparas99svirenanime_galkainturakiranpriyavishu18maneet2086ArjunKiAshArshiKatLoverzelja89mmradhurevti21rock_ruvikendrastar_777ApurvaLovesARVIsweetdearMissAsianRoshkolovemusicmansiahmedarunsunita_gmAsyalovergurudrishti---Sonia---9staroneserialsVsoujanyagennyMashred12Paint.It.BlacK.saijahnaviangeldream14dreamyjenniceAngel13fffan123.Tanmaya.punam2712nahtani88Sofnadeepak148Dark_Chocolatemeenji22...Seema...

ash.candy Senior Member
ash.candy
ash.candy

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Aaawwwsssuuummm update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
N thnks!!!!!!

.Tanmaya.

Dark_Chocolate IF-Sizzlerz
Dark_Chocolate
Dark_Chocolate

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Superb update

.Tanmaya.

dreamyjennice IF-Sizzlerz
dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Awsome.. .loved Arshi...and rishbala r toh fab...wow both madshi r bffs and both will fall in love with rishnav...wow so cool...I really like this concept of merging the two...

.Tanmaya.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index