Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Arshi/RiMaFF:Hate to love you(ch 7 pg-25) (Page 13)

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
awesome part. .

Nian4life Senior Member
Nian4life
Nian4life

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Awesome part!! Update soon! Smile
mizzraksha712 Goldie
mizzraksha712
mizzraksha712

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
nyyyccc ^_^
Al981 IF-Sizzlerz
Al981
Al981

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Clap Wow !!
Though read it for first time But Nice concept ..+ All parts
Loved it ..sepecially Dean Appreance ..
Plss Pm Dear ...plss Wink Embarrassed
MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
amazing Updateee
BrokenWingAngel Groupbie
BrokenWingAngel
BrokenWingAngel

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Riti.ksaijahnavi

shinseen IF-Dazzler
shinseen
shinseen

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Loved the update
-CrazySobtian- IF-Rockerz
-CrazySobtian-
-CrazySobtian-

Crazy Creative Senior, Pedantic Captain

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged

PART 4

RK went home thinking what will happen to Madhu and Madhu was frustrated and angry at the same time that too on Dean.

@ Madhu's house @ night

Madhu was pretty annoyed at Dean and did not talk to him. Well, Dean on the other hand had no idea that Madhu was angry at him. He was busy with his works. Just then Khushi entered Madhu's room with her delicious jalebis.

"Here you go, Madhu." Khushi offered her jalebis to her but she was in no mood. "No yaar  I don't want to eat." Madhu said it in her annoying tone. Khushi became sad as she never said no and at the same time she saw that Madhu was pretty pissed. Madhu also understood that Khushi was a bit hurt.

"Madhu"

"Khushi"

Both said each other's name at the same time. Both of them looked at each other and then broke into laughter.

"What happened yaar?" Khushi asked her. Madhu narrated the whole fuss and Khushi gaped. "How can Dean do that?! He knows very well that you hate him then.. (cuts off by Madhu)

"Khushi I know but I guess it's going to be a payback time for RK" "He insulted me so much that if I could I would' I would' I don't know yaar but I would have done something very bad." Madhu lost words to describe how much she hated him.

"No problem, here you go eat the jalebis and make your mind fresh and yeah think of new ways to irritate THE RK." Khushi said this and both of them started to laugh again.

@ Morning

"Dean! I am leaving!" Madhu said it in a irritating voice which was noticed by Dean. "Look Madhu I am sorry if u don't want I tell RK that'" Dean was cut off by Madhu. "Never mind Dean it's ok." Madhu said with a smile which made Dean feel better. Madhu was about to leave when Khushi called her, "Madhu!" and winked at her which made Dean realize something is wrong and made Madhu roll her eyes and then she smiled.

@ RK's mansion

Madhu entered RK mansion or we could say DEVIL"S PARADISE. Bittuji welcomed her. Bittuji asked her to sit and wait for RK. It was more than an hour and RK still did not appear. Now, Madhu was super bored. Finally Madhu thought of asking Bittuji about RK's whereabouts. But he wasn't there. She had no other idea except for waiting because she can't just go inside. Finally Bittuji arrived after 15 minutes and said to Madhu, "Chief just woke up from his sleep and he is taking shower now so he asked you to go and inside his room."

Madhu couldn't believe. RK made her clear that she has to come in time and for that she did not even eat her breakfast where as he himself slept half the time. Little she knew that it was one of RK's stupid plans to annoy her. "Lazy as*" She muttered. "What?!" Bittuji asked. "Nevermind!" Madhu said.

After that Bittuji guided Madhu till RK's room and she entered his room.

~~~~~~SNEAK PEEK~~~~~~~~~~

Madhu sat on the couch in RK's room waiting for RK to come out from his shower. Finally, the door of the washroom clicked open and Madhu dropped her jaws. RK came out just wearing his jeans. Basically, he was shirtless. RK raised his eyes brows and Madhu turned around. "Shameless" Madhu thought. She was about to leave his room but RK blocked her between his arms.

---------------------------

How is it guys?? Please leave your comments and hit the like button if u wish to receive PMs.

Guys plz buddy me for PMs bcuz i send PMs the once who are in my buddy list.

Target: 45+ likes and 5 pages of comment as I PM to more than 130+ members.

Please read the NOTE in the next page. It is very important. (Chill out not abt PMs, sth else bt plz check)

Edited by SPNnIPKKNDlover - 31 October 2012 at 8:41am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

priyanka55555KuheliM.suganya91ap1993Bimsaliahaysesrik1--ice-cream--svirenswapnardySa7861love_me_notiamursforeverssafdarzelja89Nian4lifemmradhumariya354Aaru4DVDkendrasweetdearmalini96MissAsianrock_ruviPriya46Riti.kBhataktiAtma.arunsunita_gm---Sonia---gurudrishtiaan-rishriyarSimple-Girluma88__smita__Paint.It.BlacK.saijahnaviawesomepoojaashred12nahtani88Sofnapunam2712Little_Mermaid.angeldream14Angel13Dark_Chocolate.Tanmaya.meenji22.Bonfire_Heart.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index