Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Arshi/RiMaFF:Hate to love you(ch 7 pg-25) (Page 11)

Bims Newbie
Bims
Bims

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
awesum yr.. Dean as madhu's friend!!! i'd luv to see what happens next

-CrazySobtian- IF-Rockerz
-CrazySobtian-
-CrazySobtian-

Crazy Creative Senior, Pedantic Captain

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged

Part 4

"What are you two doing here?!!" exclaimed RK. Everyone else in the caf stared at him. Half of the girls in the caf were drooling over him and Dean. The girls were taking pictures of theirs although he unnoticed it and so they did Madhu and Dean.

Dean smirked and folded his arms over his chest and said, "Oh! Now I see so you are the one! THE RK!! The guy who asked us to design his dress for his photo shoot." RK was dumbstruck hearing him. Bittuji took a chance a slipped aside as he knew RK will kill him any moment. "You're gone Bittuji" Bittuji could imagine what will happen to him. He pretended to attend a call and he slipped away.

"You know what the shirt you are wearing at the moment it is designed by MY company." Dean said with a smirk and he added a bit extra effort while saying 'my'.

"You idiot!!" RK exclaimed. "Stop it!! You both! We are in a public place. Can you not see that people are watching you both quarrelling." Madhu said as she finally noticed that almost everyone in the caf is staring at them. "You!" RK was about to come in front of Madhu but Dean came in between them and RK did not like it at all.

"Listen Mr. Winchester you gotta design my dress or else it will be your loss." RK continued. "You know I am a very famous superstar and if you don't do it then' I guess you are a smart guy!" He said and sarcasm dripped from every word he said.

"Yeah yeah what more can we expect from you." Dean said. "1 condition" Dean took of his sunglasses and he continued.

"If u want my company to design you're your dress for your next shoot then you will have to apologize to my friend Madhu." Dean said with a smirk.

RK laughed and said, "Sorry! My foot. Listen man RK never apologizes to anyone even if it is my own fault." "Then too bad Mr. RK I am not gonna design!" This was Dean's last sentence. He put on his glasses back and was about to leave when Madhu hold his hand and said, "Dean stop it! Don't mix your professional life with your private life."

Dean can't deny Madhu or Khushi. So, he agreed and turned around to face RK and he saw a smirk on his face. Dean said, "Fine but this time Madhu will design all your dresses for your shoot." "Your choice yes or no?"

Madhu exclaimed, "Dean what? No!!!" "Fine!" RK said with a smirk as something was going on his head. 

"Deal done!" Dean said and left followed by Madhu.

"You are insane Dean!" Madhu pouted. "Why me??" She asked. "Just do one thing irritate him as much you want." Dean said and winked at her. But Madhu did not like the fact.

RK was so happy that Madhu will design his dress and a devilish smile appeared on his face thinking what will happen to Madhu. He said with an evil smile, "It's time to have some fun."

~~~~~

Precap later Tongue

I will send the PMs later :) I hope u all will like the upcoming parts. Sweet RK and Madhubala's nok-jhok.Wink Plz like this post if u wish to receive PMs and also comment.

Target: 50 likes and 4 pages of comments at least as i send pms to more than 110 members.

Edited by SPNnIPKKNDlover - 12 October 2012 at 4:52am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

suganya91thein_arshiritu001Bimssrik1MAK222--ice-cream--swapnardysvirenaaliyakhanmanjusha_92TinkJiakainturakiranssafdarsmiley24zelja89Nian4lifeanvikaatti7799revti21mmradhurock_ruviMissAsiansweetdearPriya46mizzraksha712BhataktiAtma.arunsunita_gm9staroneserialsshinseen--Pooja--trishnawaliyaaan-rishsaijahnaviashred12uma88__smita__Dark_Chocolatenahtani88SofnadreamyjenniceAngel13punam2712-Areeba-bhanu_rekhag

Marinajan IF-Sizzlerz
Marinajan
Marinajan

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
NYC GRT ...cnt soon
Lanu16 Senior Member
Lanu16
Lanu16

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Wow really good can't wait for the next part really well written
Bims Newbie
Bims
Bims

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
one word: WOW!!!! update soon
-Areeba- IF-Sizzlerz
-Areeba-
-Areeba-

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Aww ! Nice Update ! Loved it !
Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Superb update
Loved the update
Thanks for pm
Cont soon
Jyotimena IF-Rockerz
Jyotimena
Jyotimena

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Wow;)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index