Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

PART 7

RK was damn angry now. "How can she slap me, RK, the Superstar!" He thought. He went towards her. Madhu was scared now. He can do anything! She pushed him with all her might and ran away from his room. As soon as she left she bumped with Arnav. "Woah! Careful'' Arnav said but he stopped midway seeing Madhu all crying. He clenched his fists in anger as he predicted what might have happened. "Sorry" she said softly and ran away.

That's it! "RK! RK!" Arnav screamed on the top of his voice. RK recognized his brother's voice and he quickly wore a shirt and came downstairs to meet him. "Bhai!" RK was never so happy seeing his brother after months. But something unexpected happened. Arnav gave him a tight slap. RK was astonished by seeing his bhai's behavior. "Bhai!" RK whispered.

"What did you do to her?!" Arnav gritted between his teeth. "What?" RK couldn't understand. "Don't act smart with me RK! Obviously I am talking about the girl who just left from here that too CRYING." Arnav specified. "That girl! I swear I'll not leave her if I see her again! How dare she complain about me to my bhai!" RK thought. He was fuming from inside but tried to control his anger. "You won't tell me right? Fine then. Bittuji! Bittuji!" Arnav screamed again.

"Yes Arnav." Bittuji came running and replied breathlessly. "Bittuji who was that girl who just left?" Arnav questioned and he was in no mood to hear lies. "Arnav…. She…. I mean her name is…Madhu….. Madhubala." Bittuji stammered as he could see that RK might kill him any moment. "Madhubala? What was she doing here?" Arnav asked for more details. "She is a fashion…. Designer. Chief called her to design his dress for his upcoming photo shoot. "Why was…." He couldn't complete as he got a call.

"We are not done yet RK!" Arnav gave him a glare and he left.

RK went to his room. He threw almost everything that was breakable. "I promise you Madhubala I will not spare you!" RK thought.

~~~

Madhu went home. She suddenly remembered that she left her bag at RK's room. "Oh God! What now!" She thought.

~~~

"Patel! Munna!" RK screamed. "Clean this mess" he ordered. While they were cleaning Patel noticed Madhu's bag. "Chief should I throw away this bag?" Patel asked. RK looked at the bag sheepishly and remembered that it was Madhu's bag. "No! Give it to me." Patel handed over the bag to RK and they both left.

RK opened her bag and the first thing he noticed was her cell phone. He quickly checked it. Then he found a lot of pictures of hers with Dean, Sam and Khushi. But most of the pictures were of her and Madhu and Khushi's. Then he saw the picture of Dean and Madhu's. he thought while a smirk crept on his face, "Bingo! To hurt Madhu I gotta hurt Dean! Only then I could reach Madhu!"

~~~

Ting tong

The doorbell rang of Madhu's apartment. Sam opened the door and saw Madhu. Madhu couldn't believe her eyes. It was Sammy. "Sam! OMG! How are you!" Madhu said with a broad smile. They both hugged each other while Khushi and Dean came out of their rooms.

"Madhu! I m fine! How are you buddy?" Sam asked. Madhu tried to hide her pain and said with a smile, "I am absolutely fine." Khushi could understand that something was fishy but she thought she would ask her when she is alone.

They all chit-chatted with each other till midnight.

Then they all fell sleepy and all went to sleep.

But Khushi went to Madhu's room. "Madhu?" Khushi said. She entered her room when she saw Madhu crying. "Madhu? What's wrong? Why are you crying." Khushi asked as she was tensed. Then her eyes fell on her swollen lips. "Madhu what happened to your lips?" Khushi asked. She was scared now. Madhu remembered how RK had kissed her forcibly.

"Madhu please tell me!" Khushi asked again. "Khushi I left RK's job'' She said while sobbing softly. "But why?" Khushi asked. "He… he ……." Madhu couldn't complete her sentence while Khushi said, "Shhh!! I got it!" Khushi understood the fact that RK had kissed her forcibly. She was angry at him. "What will I tell Dean?!" Madhu said. "No! you don't have to tell anything. I will tell Dean.'' Khushi said.

Someone heard their conversation and he was damn angry. It was none other than Dean. He went to his room. "That son of a *****. I'll kill him.'' Dean said. "It's all my fault I shouldn't have sent Madhu there." He banged his fists on the table.

~~
Precap: Arnav gets hold of Madhu's mobile and see's Khushi and Sam's picture in it.

~~
I m so sorry guys for not updating. Sorry again. Will try to update soon.

I will update all my other FFs ASAP.

iamursforever thumbnail
Omg!!...RK is such a creep!!!...
...loved the precap lol:)
Thnkz for the pm:)
Cont. Soon:)
ssafdar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Didn't see Arnav slapping RK...what a suprise!!!!!

both brothers have ammunition to hurt the girls...but i know that the Winchesters won't take it lying down...this means War!
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
omg two slaps in a row!!!😲
arnav so opposite of rk. waiting for rishbala story.
thanks for pm.😃
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Update
Continue Soon
Thanks For The PM
Priya46 thumbnail
lovely but I seriously got to keep moving everywhere to know when an ff I like has been updated
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ssafdar

Didn't see Arnav slapping RK...what a suprise!!!!!

both brothers haveammunitionto hurt the girls...but i know that the Winchesters won't take it lying down...this means War!

Thts y they r brothers
😉
yeah the winchester brothers will bring more twists or i could say save them frm the kundras 😉
MissAsian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the update bit plz make it longer next time ;)
😊nice update
thnx  a lot 4 the pm dr
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb updt

luv it

updt soon