India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

ARTICLES!!! RATI, RANBIR & HD mention

riyakhan Goldie
riyakhan
riyakhan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Ranbir Kapoor has rubbished reports that he has walked out of Abhinav Kashyap's Besharam.

According to media reports, Ranbir opted out of Besharam after Viacom 18 decided not to produce the film. But he has shot down the news.

"Besharam is Abhinav Kashyap's film and I have not left it. These are just rumours," Ranbir told reporters when he was asked bout the media reports.

"There are certain problems regarding the producer, but as of now, I am a part of the film. If the director does not want (me), then it's different. But as far as I know, I am doing the film," added the 29-year-old.

The actor spoke on the sidelines of the shooting of a promotional sequence for his film Barfi! with lead actresses of Zee TV's three prominent shows - Rati Pandey ( Hitler Didi), Kratika Sengar (Punar Vivaah) and Gulki Joshi (Phir Subah Hogi).

Ranbir reveals he was supposed to flirt with the three actresses and it wasn't easy for him.

"The world thinks I am a big flirt. So wherever I go, they make me flirt with the girls. It's tough because I am a shy kind of person. But the script was good and they were making a promo where I had to flirt with the three bahus. All were good and it was fun," Ranbir said.
LINK!!
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Ive-not-walked-out-of-Besharam-Ranbir/articleshow/16278858.cms

Ranbir Kapoor meets actors from Hitler Didi, Punar Vivaah, Phir Subah Hogi, Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein!

And while on the sets of these telly shows, the actor not only promoted his upcoming movie Barfi! but also played agony aunt (or uncle) to the distressed bahus of the small screen

Ranbir Kapoor was last seen dipping his toe in the 'real' waters of the small screen when he popped up at the finale of Indian Idol 6 along with co-stars Priyanka Chopra and Ileana D'Cruz. And guess he really liked the feel of it. So here's the story of a full-on dupki that the Rockstar took into the world of daily soaps to promote Barfi!.

Here's what happened. One fine morning, RK decided to pay the bahus of the popular soaps on Zee TV – Hitler Didi, Punar Vivaah, Phir Subah Hogi and Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein – a visit. And so he did.

But while there, he didn't just sit chit-chatting with these stars of the small screen. A birdie revealed that the Rockstar tried to solve the twisted problems faced by Aarti (Kratika Sengar) in Punar Vivaah by giving her tips on how to make Yash (Gurmeet Choudhary), who is currently sulking big time on the show, smile. Nice, no?

But while we are happy to hear about Ranbir's helpful endeavours, we hope his tips didn't include the antics that he showcases in the promos of Barfi!. 'Coz Aarti would look really weird jumping around in a sari, wouldn't she? He he he.

After watching Ranbir work so hard for the Barfi! promotions, we hope that his television-tour works for the movie. But on second thought, we wonder: are the Barfi! makers pushing their promotions too hard? And for what – the Rs 100 crore mark? Maybe.

LINK!!

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/ranbir-kapoor-meets-actors-from-hitler-didi-punar-vivaah-phir-subah-hogi-mrs-kaushik-ki-paanch-bahuein/

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kaya123ratibob007tanushee....vula_kv........Diya....-PD-snehapatroAngels_Sweetz-SupriyaluvsMN-.ByGod.NancySilent.Dreamer

hebasamiya IF-Dazzler
hebasamiya
hebasamiya

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
thanks
....Diya.... IF-Rockerz
....Diya....
....Diya....

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
THANKS 4 SHARING

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007