Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think Dadi wanted to separate Arnav's parents and may be cooked up some story.But she never thought her own son would suicide.And that's why she is living in guilt.
Sunset90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Sunset-

The impulsive idiotic family all together! 

Do you think that Arnav's father is at fault? I mean in Shyam-Khushi encounter... Shyam was hugging Khushi... So the MU... 

I don't think Arnav's dad was like that.. Garima might have been a friend... or someone he helps or something... Someone should have seeded wrong thoughts in Arnav's mom's brain... ðŸ¤¢
BornThisWay thumbnail

The impulsive idiotic family all together! 

🤣

But I'm damn sure there was a MU, but how can a mother be so irresponsible?? Just because her husband had an affair she committed suicide? wow! amazing woman!
BornThisWay thumbnail

Do you think that Arnav's father is at fault? I mean in Shyam-Khushi encounter... Shyam was hugging Khushi... So the MU... 

I don't think Arnav's dad was like that.. Garima might have been a friend... or someone he helps or something... Someone should have seeded wrong thoughts in Arnav's mom's brain... ðŸ¤¢

Nop, I don't think he was at fault. 
Sunset90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BornThisWay

🤣

But I'm damn sure there was a MU, but how can a mother be so irresponsible?? Just because her husband had an affair she committed suicide? wow! amazing woman!

Driven to the point of suicide when the man you love might have an affair is acceptable... But on the daughter's wedding... I'd wait for 2 days to take my life away... I would never want to destroy my daughter's life too! 
BornThisWay thumbnail

Driven to the point of suicide when the man you love might have an affair is acceptable... But on the daughter's wedding... I'd wait for 2 days to take my life away... I would never want to destroy my daughter's life too! 

There was no need to wait for 2 days also! As soon as the wedding was over she could have done whatever she wanted to! Foolishness!!
Mariam.Ejaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
ohh yeahhh i so totally agree, i have the gut feeling that she's guilty!
Sunset90 thumbnail

There was no need to wait for 2 days also! As soon as the wedding was over she could have done whatever she wanted to! Foolishness!!

Stupid 2... 
Edited by -Sunset- - 11 years ago
BornThisWay thumbnail

Stupid 2... 

Yep!
By the way, did you see the spoiler pics?
Sunset90 thumbnail

Yep!
By the way, did you see the spoiler pics?

What the ones I saw yesterday you mean? The Garima in chudi and Dadi with black hair and w/0 glasses? ...