Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I Do agree that Roadies 6 was the best season uptill now. The Contestants of this season were the best , IMO. Nauman, Sufi, Samrat, Natasha, Kiri, Tamanna, Suzana, Sandeep, Bobby etc.
There was everything in this season great tasks, brilliant performances, Politics, Backstabbing, Friendship, Twists, Shocks everything that a viewer can ask for.
The debut of Rajiv as a judge was another new thing about this season .
Plus, it had the best Finale task ever , Nauman vs Kiri , i still remember that task.
-Alia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: D3_4life

I Do agree that Roadies 6 was the best season uptill now. The Contestants of this season were the best , IMO. Nauman, Sufi, Samrat, Natasha, Kiri, Tamanna, Suzana, Sandeep, Bobby etc.
There was everything in this season great tasks, brilliant performances, Politics, Backstabbing, Friendship, Twists, Shocks everything that a viewer can ask for.
The debut of Rajiv as a judge was another new thing about this season .
Plus, it had the best Finale task ever , Nauman vs Kiri , i still remember that task.

I agree! Nauman! Sufi! SamraT! Tamana! xD 

I agree, Nauman VS Kiri was awesome! 
And i am a very Nauman-Tamana fan so when Tamana started to cheer for him at the end i was like yeahhh!! ðŸ˜³
Nauman is one of my favorite roadie along with Suchit (Roadies 8) & Rannvijay of course...
and even i was a big Tammy fan , she was so sweet ...
Snigdha12 thumbnail
yes indeed. Nauman, Sufi and Tamanna were really incredible
My favorites were also these three.
And i cant forget the comic factor Devarshi and Poulami provided in this season :D
ayeshadcoolest thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohh hello everyone how could i miss this post we used to have soo much fun here on IF in roadies season 6 forum i miss my friends ðŸ˜” I got the award for tammana biggest fan used to support her and naumi everywhere ðŸ˜› were u guys dere on roadies 6 forum?
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
i read palak"s comment tht ,tht season was scripted ,they intentionally kicked out sufi..and lots more! i luved sufi naumi this time:( i read this on wikipidia-in controversy section..u can check it guys! i loved season 4 too where bani j and anthony were in luv:p i hated tht season of roadies where Anwar won..so boring it was:(
ayeshadcoolest thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

i read palak"s comment tht ,tht season was scripted ,they intentionally kicked out sufi..and lots more! i luved sufi naumi this time:( i read this on wikipidia-in controversy section..u can check it guys! i loved season 4 too where bani j and anthony were in luv:p i hated tht season of roadies where Anwar won..so boring it was:(

i guess Palak said that becuz she was jealous of the show as it ruined her image but her image was ruined because of her self
-Alia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I seriously miss Roadies 6! :D 

Naumi and Tammy! :D <3