India-Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav
Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

First Love (Page 4)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
I am just fed up of Raavi tracks.. Her character annoys me to death.. I cant stand that krap rona-dhona and nautanki anymore.. She lies, has double standards, gets pampered for no apparent reasons and arghhh just loads more things Angry I hate this samosa of Pinky Angry

First love is really special .. But when you get caught, you shouldnt make a BIG fuss about it and admit that with graceAngry What's this lying nonsense ? If she had to make Nitin her BF, then why shouting at Sweety ? Angry

I just want Nitin to dump this krap girl.. Nitin deserves SO much better Angry And I want Raavi to cry more more more for once.. Angry She blamed my Sweety for nothing.. Both these mom-daughter should be taught a lesson Angry

On a second thought, what Sweety did was wrong too.. She created a huge drama and didnt handle the situation wel.. And everyone in their families has at least one relative like this who is more concerned about their relatives' kids than their owns LOL.. Even I get annoyed by such interference.. But when they are right and I am wrong, I dont blame them falsely and act all innocent like this nautankibaaz Raavi did Angry 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Juhi007Faraan92DelightedHeartdelightful.

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
^^ Can't agree completely. Like you said, nothing justifies such brash over-reaction. Also, Raavi hadn't yet figured out her feelings for Nitin when the Sweety drama happened.

lizzie1765prerna4rishavFaraan92delightful.

prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

^^ Can't agree completely. Like you said, nothing justifies such brash over-reaction. Also, Raavi hadn't yet figured out her feelings for Nitin when the Sweety drama happened.

It's alright mate.. I know Sweety's reaction was pathetic LOL But if I were at Raavi's place, deffo I wont cry buckets like her and do so much of drama over that.. Dead

If you are watching the show since beginning.. You would know by now what a big drama queen Raavi is Dead She is the only right and sane kid in the world, and everyone who blames her is wrong ( She thinks so ) ShockedDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92DelightedHeartdelightful.

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
I know what Raavi is.LOL She needs to grow up, yes. But in this particular case. I could actually empathize with her. Anybody would get screwed over when somebody humiliates you in public. Sweety overdid herself with this.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765prerna4rishavFaraan92DelightedHeartdelightful.

prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

I know what Raavi is.LOL She needs to grow up, yes. But in this particular case. I could actually empathize with her. Anybody would get screwed over when somebody humiliates you in public. Sweety overdid herself with this.

Yes ji I know you are right Krystal .. But I m just hell biased against this Raavi gal so I can never feel for her LOL Pardon Embarrassed But I know Sweety was very wrong too.. Smile

krystal_watzFaraan92DelightedHeartdelightful.

Go to top