Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

First Love (Page 3)

Juhi007 Groupbie
Juhi007
Juhi007

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_ArVi4ever

just a question is dating really a very must issue in teenage ppl's life 

i mean i'm 18 n grew up in india but now i live in UK n all my frnds r like "u dont have bf" "omg u r single" "r u ok being single" "m sorry u r single"Confused is having a bf really zaroori... so is it really important to date someone ... yeh toh personal choice honi chahiye na ... some believe in no dating n arranged marriage but some goes for dating n love marriage ...
so after watching parvarish n seeing the ravi-nitin track these question just came to me that is love story a must in all ppl's life?,,, i mean is it really a very important part of life?

@red its just cultural difference 
@blue it depends on your destiny, or maybe your choice 
@brown agree , it depends on your choice

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhK.AhmFaraan92BubblyR

K.Ahm IF-Rockerz
K.Ahm
K.Ahm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juhi007

Originally posted by mjht_ArVi4ever

just a question is dating really a very must issue in teenage ppl's life 

i mean i'm 18 n grew up in india but now i live in UK n all my frnds r like "u dont have bf" "omg u r single" "r u ok being single" "m sorry u r single"Confused is having a bf really zaroori... so is it really important to date someone ... yeh toh personal choice honi chahiye na ... some believe in no dating n arranged marriage but some goes for dating n love marriage ...
so after watching parvarish n seeing the ravi-nitin track these question just came to me that is love story a must in all ppl's life?,,, i mean is it really a very important part of life?

@red its just cultural difference 
@blue it depends on your destiny, or maybe your choice  (by love i did not mean sachcha wala adult love ... i meant teenage love ... do teenage love holds any importance? i mean yeh age mein kya love n kya infatuation )
@brown agree , it depends on your choice 
Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhBubblyR

BubblyR IF-Stunnerz
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Hey, Yes i do think that its important, maybe for some its a joke but if u take into consideration, may Adults tell that they met at the age of 17-18. So i guess its all fine Big smile

But for who it is fun, they leave the girl the last minute, the time the girl confesses her love, before that the boy acts as if he also likes her. Angry Poor girls who get ditched like that Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhK.Ahmlizzie1765

JasToronto IF-Dazzler
JasToronto
JasToronto

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Hi, everybody

First love is special for everybody, it will be special for raavi too.
What about her Family, although I feel that Nitin is still considering raavi as a good friend ,  but whatever the love will bloom soon. Pinky is a person who believes in both modern values as well as in Indian values, she never says no to her kids but this time it would be hard for her to say yes. Raavi is a sensitive kid , she cries for small things. Love is a big emotion to handle, raavi is young  with no experience about relationships. No will be hard to digest for her. But this  will do a  good thing the sister rivalry will finish, I hope so. Falling in love during your teenage is very high feeling. Everyone seems wrong in front of your decision. Pinky and jeet need to handle it carefully , they need to be more frank about adult stuff. Dating makes a person more mature. If they say a yes it will be a good opportunity for their little girl to grow. But if it will be a No , they might have to pay for it. I mean they might secretly date each other, so what will be the use of saying a No?
This issue is hard to explain. Every kid have different ideologies. Can't say about raavi, she is unpredictable. Just hope they don't show a heart-broken track instead of dating track. And I don't want sweety ji to poke her nose in this topic, a mother can sort it out in a better way.

Please Comment Big smile
Be Free to correct me Wink
Thanks for reading  LOL  LOL
I watch this show regularly but don't post here.
Oh my God! Thats how you feel about teenage dating (all colored text) Thats not our culture Juhi007. I don't know where to start as I'm not in mood to write an essay Smile
First of all Ravi is only 15 or 16 and she can not fall in love or go on a date at such an early age. We Indians wether in India or Abroad, we follow some tarditions and rules. Thus our culture doesn't allow this at all.
Let me ask you this Juhi, you are 21, the way you have written this post suggests that you have been through all this dating game thats, why you are supporting Ravi.
Perhaps Ravi is attracted to Nitin and soon she will realize that she is making a mistake because sooner or later Nitin will use her. She should rather focus on her career and studies and its not right time to fall in love or go on a date.
By the way what rights does she has to go on dating. She is just a kid. Her parents are paying for her education and dance classes, food, clothing and everything. Her parents wants her to become a professional and she must not put them down.

Sweety ji is 100% correct and she is acting in good faith. She cares about her niece thats why she was straight forward with Ravi and Pinky. It is not unusual in Punjabi culture to beahave like this. Massi has all the rights as Mum has.Smile
We live in Canada. We have two Canada born boys 23 and 21, one in Medical school and other in University doing degree program. Our elder son has no time for dating stuff as he is too busy in his studies. when he was in his first year, he was attracted to a girl in his class. She was also a med student. She came to our house a couple of times. We told our son that it was too early for that kind of love/dating stuff as his studies would suffer. Plus study program is 6 -7 years and very many things can go wrong in that time. He agreed and moved on. The younger one goes on dinners sometimes but nothing serious.LOL

I don't know juhi007 if you are serious or just made this post for fun.LOLLOLLOL

Edited by JasToronto - 06 September 2012 at 1:41pm

Juhi007100prabhashajBubblyR

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Oh i am really enjoying this love track , reminds my my first love ...They are showing it well 
About the issue ,Let Raavi fall in love with him completely ,it seems like a crush now ..
If she falls in love with Nitin ,Jeet and Pinky should let her date and they should also tell her the pros and cons 

Juhi007BubblyR

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
i am happy to see that because of raavi-nitin track our forum became active..because many people are now getting attracted to the show because of romantic angle

ok i actually love teenage romance..it has certain cuteness in it..though i don't have personal experience..but this kind of relationship dating etc introduce a different angle of life to teenagers

but teenage romance has certain cuteness..but nowadays youth are becoming desparate and often gets physical whi destroyed the purity of teenage romance..so parents should handle this matter..i am not against to physical relation before marriage but everything has a certain time and teenage is definitely not the time...and so parents should control that and so they should talk to their children

Juhi007100prabhFaraan92BubblyR

Juhi007 Groupbie
Juhi007
Juhi007

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JasToronto

Hi, everybody

First love is special for everybody, it will be special for raavi too.
What about her Family, although I feel that Nitin is still considering raavi as a good friend ,  but whatever the love will bloom soon. Pinky is a person who believes in both modern values as well as in Indian values, she never says no to her kids but this time it would be hard for her to say yes. Raavi is a sensitive kid , she cries for small things. Love is a big emotion to handle, raavi is young  with no experience about relationships. No will be hard to digest for her. But this  will do a  good thing the sister rivalry will finish, I hope so. Falling in love during your teenage is very high feeling. Everyone seems wrong in front of your decision. Pinky and jeet need to handle it carefully , they need to be more frank about adult stuff. Dating makes a person more mature. If they say a yes it will be a good opportunity for their little girl to grow. But if it will be a No , they might have to pay for it. I mean they might secretly date each other, so what will be the use of saying a No?
This issue is hard to explain. Every kid have different ideologies. Can't say about raavi, she is unpredictable. Just hope they don't show a heart-broken track instead of dating track. And I don't want sweety ji to poke her nose in this topic, a mother can sort it out in a better way.

Please Comment Big smile
Be Free to correct me Wink
Thanks for reading  LOL  LOL
I watch this show regularly but don't post here.
Oh my God! Thats how you feel about teenage dating (all colored text) Thats not our culture Juhi007. I don't know where to start as I'm not in mood to write an essay Smile
First of all Ravi is only 15 or 16 and she can not fall in love or go on a date at such an early age. We Indians wether in India or Abroad, we follow some tarditions and rules. Thus our culture doesn't allow this at all.
Does Indian culture not allow us to fall in Love. Yes our culture doesn't allow us to do it but " I think there is nothing bigger than emotions" , And rules and traditions  should be changed according to time. Whatever you are free to express your point of view. Likewise I expressed mine. Big smile
Let me ask you this Juhi, you are 21, the way you have written this post suggests that you have been through all this dating game thats, why you are supporting Ravi.
Perhaps Ravi is attracted to Nitin and soon she will realize that she is making a mistake because sooner or later Nitin will use her. She should rather focus on her career and studies and its not right time to fall in love or go on a date.
I started dating when I was 16, in 12th standard and its not a game. Love is complicated to handle agree, but how are you so sure that  nitin will use raavi don't mind but are you a astrologer. Is it all you think about love. Smile
By the way what rights does she has to go on dating. She is just a kid. Her parents are paying for her education and dance classes, food, clothing and everything. Her parents wants her to become a professional and she must not put them down.
Dating can spoil your life if you don't handle it carefully. Parents are not only our economical support , they are our emotional support if one know the pros and cons of dating there would be no problem (according to me , as i have gone through this phase) . By the way the guy I dated during my school days is currently my finance , we will get married in a couple of year, just after i finish my studies and get a job. Big smile

Sweety ji is 100% correct and she is acting in good faith. She cares about her niece thats why she was straight forward with Ravi and Pinky. It is not unusual in Punjabi culture to beahave like this. Massi has all the rights as Mum has.Smile
Agree that sweety ji loves raavi a lot, her concern is good too but her reaction to the situation was immature and totally wrong. Big smile
We live in Canada. We have two Canada born boys 23 and 21, one in Medical school and other in University doing degree program. Our elder son has no time for dating stuff as he is too busy in his studies. when he was in his first year, he was attracted to a girl in his class. She was also a med student. She came to our house a couple of times. We told our son that it was too early for that kind of love/dating stuff as his studies would suffer. Plus study program is 6 -7 years and very many things can go wrong in that time. He agreed and moved on. The younger one goes on dinners sometimes but nothing serious.LOL
I don't know about your sons, but for me emotions matter more then career or money, we should not neglect studies for dating, but if you know what a relationship means nothing wrong would happen.  Smile

I don't know juhi007 if you are serious or just made this post for fun.LOLLOLLOL
I don't feel like making a fun post about such a serious issue, off course I'm serious. LOL LOL

Thanks for reading and commenting. Embarrassed

100prabhFaraan92

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

@ JasToronto:

You're correct about the age and Sweety's concern, but her reaction isn't justified. And no, NOBODY can have the exactly same right as the parents, in any culture. Parents' ARE the ultimate people to be handling their kids on their back twenty-four hours a day. And yes, our culture is moderately conservative and hence "casual dating" is not a common concept, but "Dating", as in, a serious relationship is not subject to culture or traditions anywhere. Hope I sorted out the issue.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juhi007

Go to top