Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav
Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

First Love

Juhi007 Groupbie
Juhi007
Juhi007

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Hi, everybody

First love is special for everybody, it will be special for raavi too.
What about her Family, although I feel that Nitin is still considering raavi as a good friend ,  but whatever the love will bloom soon. Pinky is a person who believes in both modern values as well as in Indian values, she never says no to her kids but this time it would be hard for her to say yes. Raavi is a sensitive kid , she cries for small things. Love is a big emotion to handle, raavi is young  with no experience about relationships. No will be hard to digest for her. But this  will do a  good thing the sister rivalry will finish, I hope so. Falling in love during your teenage is very high feeling. Everyone seems wrong in front of your decision. Pinky and jeet need to handle it carefully , they need to be more frank about adult stuff. Dating makes a person more mature. If they say a yes it will be a good opportunity for their little girl to grow. But if it will be a No , they might have to pay for it. I mean they might secretly date each other, so what will be the use of saying a No?
This issue is hard to explain. Every kid have different ideologies. Can't say about raavi, she is unpredictable. Just hope they don't show a heart-broken track instead of dating track. And I don't want sweety ji to poke her nose in this topic, a mother can sort it out in a better way.

Please Comment Big smile
Be Free to correct me Wink
Thanks for reading  LOL  LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003100prabhlizzie1765Pirated_FunBubblyRprerna4rishavFaraan92

lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
well im not against dating or anythingLOL , anyways coming to raavi Embarrassed
1. jeet n pinky should sit down wid her and ask her if she likes nitin or notEmbarrassed
2. raavi should tell nitin about she having feeling for nitn Embarrassed, if nitin is happy n say yes Embarrassed& if no then we know guys what will happen raavi heartbroken and all the rhona dhona ShockedCry
Cry 3. if jeet & pinky are against the  dating thingLOL then they should tell her the pros & cons of dating Embarrassed, & if pinky & jeet are ok with the dating thing  then no tension at all Star
coming to sweety well sweety get readyShocked even rocky is going to fall in loveShockedEmbarrassed so do jasoosi on rocky lolzEmbarrassed

plz cvs begin rocky's love track ASAP EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed( as soon as possible)LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Juhi007Anikz003100prabhPirated_FunBubblyRprerna4rishavFaraan92DelightedHeart

--Sarun-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Juhi007100prabhPirated_FunBubblyRprerna4rishavFaraan92

ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
if pinky & jeet say no to raavi then raavi may ask their parents even their have dated why can't she so it will be difficult for pinky & jeet  to handle raavi if she loves nitin & their opp it 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Juhi007100prabhprerna4rishavFaraan92BubblyR

Juhi007 Groupbie
Juhi007
Juhi007

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=--Sarun--]Smilehahahah :P i wud love to rocky's love track and ginny's track..though i really wanna see raavi and rocky's love track blooming Smile Indian society is conservative and it will be hard for jeet and pinky to sit down and explain about the love and crush phase. actually its kinda embarassing for me to watch this kinda track with my parents...i think they suspect me of liking someone to Embarrassed which i do, and my mom found out last year...the guy was in year 11 and is now in year 12 and i still love him...but i wont confess. anyways, my mom  just got angry at me and said..that u are way to young to be thinking about all this and if you really do like him then i can get you married..(she was really fuming)..anyways, she really criticised me , saying what kinda taste you have and everyday when she saw him at school (because she teaches in the same school i study at, and she taught him too !!!!! Shocked) she would tell me..that ur "rav" was sitting in some girl's lap and flirting with her..(because hes a cheat, bas***d, flirt but i still love him).

anyways after a while..she got over it..but whenever she sees him, she will still tell me about what  he did at school...actually i secrelty do wanna marry him, i wonder if i say that to my mum, what will her reaction be! LOL

these days, teens in india propose to each other..i dont know how do parents tolerate it. this is the age to focus on studies and to achieve our goals and not to think about love, crushes, dating etc. but if a person is able to handle their studies..then no one should stop them from thinking about going into a relationship.

its even more embarassing having your father sit down with you and explain about boys, love, dating, crush, feelings. thats how indian society is...but this is a show...yahan par toh kuch bhi ho sakta hai Tongue

*sorry for any spelling mistakes*

@red in Punjabi culture, mausi's daughter is considered as sister, so don't think that a Indian serial will show this kind of topic. I won't say it doesn't happens but whatever its wrong in my point of view.
@blue dating is not a sin, but there are many pros and cons in it.There is nothing to tolerate because it makes children more mature which is good for parents. Studies is important but you cannot kill your feelings for that, and to all the teenagers guys dating is ok but don't neglect your studies ever. 
@brown yes! its but in the show as its shown raavi listens more to jeet so if jeet makes her understand it would be better but if both the parents do it together it will be comforting for raavi.

Its was nice to hear from you, how parents react to daughter's first crush. Thanks for reading and sharing your experience .Big smile 
Keep watching parvarrish

Edited by Juhi007 - 06 September 2012 at 6:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765BubblyR

Juhi007 Groupbie
Juhi007
Juhi007

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ashaj]if pinky & jeet say no to raavi then raavi may ask their parents even their have dated why can't she so it will be difficult for pinky & jeet  to handle raavi if she loves nitin & their opp it 

They have a smart answer for this , they dated during their college days. And raavi  is in school. Tongue
Thanks for reading and commenting 
keep watching parvarrish !

100prabhlizzie1765prerna4rishavFaraan92BubblyR

Juhi007 Groupbie
Juhi007
Juhi007

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
well im not against dating or anything(I'm not tooTongue) , anyways coming to raavi
1. jeet n pinky should sit down wid her and ask her if she likes nitin or not ( Raavi is a super confused kid, its sometimes hard to understand your feelingsOuch )
2. raavi should tell nitin about she having feeling for nitn, if nitin is happy n say yes & if no then we know guys what will happen raavi heartbroken and all the rhona dhona ( i think the sameCry Cry, Aakhir anchal nai roigi to trp kaha se aaigiLOL)
3. if jeet & pinky are against the  dating thing then they should tell her the pros & cons of dating , & if pinky & jeet are ok with the dating thing  then no tension at all
coming to sweety well sweety get ready even rocky is going to fall in love so do jasoosi on rocky lolz ( I WANT BACK ROCKY- AISHWARIYA TRACK Angry)

plz cvs begin rocky's love track ASAP ( as soon as possible) (I want it too, begging the cvs)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765Faraan92BubblyR

BubblyR IF-Stunnerz
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
I agree with each of ur opinion and Actually have nothing to say Tongue Raavi is spoilt thats all. And her crying irritates me. She put a wrong blame on Sweety and all. Eww.. But lets see how Pinky ji's TRUTHFUL PRINCESS speaks out truthfully to her mom ROFL

Me too not against dating, but its important to inform ur frds or close relatives. Informing parents will be the best since they'll give u the best advice.Embarrassed

@Lizzie and Juhi: I too can't wait for Rocky's girl. Honestly i think, their Love-Story will be cuter..don't u think? Day Dreaming

Juhi007100prabhlizzie1765Faraan92DelightedHeart

Go to top