India-Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

KRISH MAHAAN CONTINUE

sathuraj IF-Sizzlerz
sathuraj
sathuraj

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
The way they are bring in YASHDead House problem in yesterday's episode.
I guess Krish(MahaanCry) is going to give the farm house he bought for Rajni Cry as their wedding gift and make them say happy.

To justify the Title of the show they are creating a situation that is highly impossible of Krish giving away his loved one for a kid who come to know the truth .

I started watching this show only from mid july,after seeing the nice promo of the show whether they had good romance between Krisjni Star

I really dont want krish and rajni to part away (But that doesnt going to happen) Angry
but the way the story line is going on,very soon i will stop watching the show (this is the only show that i am watching right now).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arvifan

phjs Senior Member
phjs
phjs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
as fan of the show .pl donot stop watching the show.i think major story is going now onwards.once bhbk completes,new story will develop.it may be interesting one.its all trp hakkar.theymight go back to love tringle track again along with past of this track. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sathuraj

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index