Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Significance of mangalsutra n sindoor. (Page 3)

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
@sun - reading yr post - now I realise that I have also made a mistake like others in interpreting that she had not worn the MS...Thanks - I now feel that she was actually going to take it out and then her "badmashipan" took over...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777shobha21jayanti_djsun29ttrocks

vidyasabde Goldie
vidyasabde
vidyasabde

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Ashu has started feeling possessive towards NIDHI. Nidhis M&S indicat that she belongs to him & no 3rd person is allowed (Amar).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777shobha21jayanti_djttrocks

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

@sun - reading yr post - now I realise that I have also made a mistake like others in interpreting that she had not worn the MS...Thanks - I now feel that she was actually going to take it out and then her "badmashipan" took over...

kaks i know..i actually missed it yesterday ..but caught it while watching repeat...in the car she was about to remove her mangal sutra from her kurti before she stoppedLOL..i loved the scene how ashu kept on scolding her and she kept on saying sorry sorry sorryLOL..the episode was super cute...

SSA777shobha21kaks0211jayanti_djttrocks

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ashu's reaction was totally becuase he was possessive ...I remember how irritated Nidhi had become when he had misplaced the engagement ring..She had said at that time that by not seeing the ring in his finger she feels that uska pyaar kho gaya hain...So why cant Ashu get the same feeling on not seeing the sindoor amd MS and that too at a time when they are not together...If Nidhi can feel the importance of a ring it is fine - but if Ashu gets the same feeling it is interpreted as Ego and what not</font>

bang on. Damned if he reacts damned if he doesnt.

SSA777fanktlkaru29kaks0211shobha21

Blushsarika IF-Dazzler
Blushsarika
Blushsarika

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Mangalsutra and Sindoor are very important for womans and mens both . Womens feel the presence of there husband through it . It's a kind of emotional attachment.
And men love to see there wife devoted to there husbands . It's a sign that they have deeper feelings for there husbands.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shobha21aru29kaks0211SwastikAshNijayanti_djttrocks

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Sun: thanks for correcting on MS thing.. Just saw it again.. Bt sindoor ws missing..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shobha21sun29

aarti1303 Groupbie
aarti1303
aarti1303

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

Been wondering since last nite. Wat is the significance of mangalsutra n sindoor. Wat does n how much does it mean to wife...n husband.
Wife's emotions i think i can understand.its a token of love from her husband. A symbol that she is married. But wat abt husband?
Why was ashu so irritated coz he culdnt see it both times?

Ashu was concerned because Amar was flirting with Nidhi so he wanted to point out that  missing M & S must be the reason for his behavior. Actually when Ashu asked Nidhi about M & S,  Nidhi was going to explain but suddenly she became stubborn and  changed her line. After seeing new promo of the new show she feel that ' kash everybody gets second chance in life to be together and nobody should separate from their love.'   Ashu is possessive and for him M & S must be his hold over Nidhi and reassurance about his marriage and love.  He is becoming desparate now and Nidhi too is softening.

Edited by aarti1303 - 06 September 2012 at 5:24am

SSA777shobha21aru29jayanti_djttrocks

waves IF-Rockerz
waves
waves

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
I don't know how much Ashu would have noticed if Amar hadn't flirted with Nidhi. He may have presumed she's wearing it.
Since she's not with him, it's his way of showing his possessiveness. When Nidhi did the 'item number', he told her he wanted her as a wife.
So he's probably more traditional and possessive than he actually reveals.

Good post Deepa.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777fanktlkachieveraru29kaks0211shobha21jayanti_djttrocks

Go to top