Significance of mangalsutra n sindoor. - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: jayanti_dj

Wat iam tryin to ask wat does it mean to a hubby?

kuch nehi re...they r basically very insecure species...unhe lagta hain yeh sab pehnenge to unki wife humesha unki rahegi...chahe woh kitni bhi galatiya kare ðŸ˜‰
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

deepa i think it is individual prespective..even for hubbies..my friend rarely wears her mangal sutra and sometimes does not apply sindhoor too..and her hubby is cool with that...actually only during pooja or festivals you would realize she is married hehehe...her hubby has no issues 

but for  ashutosh it means a lot ...one ...other male species keeps away from his wife ..the reason he noticed it was coz amar was asking if she is married...another thing it is a symbol of their love and he felt insecure once again that she does not care...we know how he jumps to conclusion within minutes...nidhi was wearing mangalsutra in car scene..she was about to remove it from within her kurti before ego took over and she let him beleive what he wants...

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Deepa: ashu ws 100% right in what he said to nidhi.. I totally support him in this matter.. Nidhi shudnNt hide or forget to wear it.. Morre disgusting is that she ws wasn't keen to wear it in the night while going to hosp.. I dnt think married women remove mangalsutra or dnt put sindoor while going to sleep @ night..
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I found ashu's irritation very cute.it brought out his possesiveness which was adorable.
sun29 thumbnail

@ithasme..please check the car scene again..nidhi was wearing ehr mangalsutra..u get to know coz right after ashu asking she was about to pull it out of ehr kurti before stopping..sindhoor she did forget in a hurry

@deepa..me too i loved his possessiveness and irritation hehehe..he was soo cute and good to know he is a human like all of us and feels the emotions associated with love...it was a very natural reaction 
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ashu's reaction was totally becuase he was possessive ...I remember how irritated Nidhi had become when he had misplaced the engagement ring..She had said at that time that by not seeing the ring in his finger she feels that uska pyaar kho gaya hain...So why cant Ashu get the same feeling on not seeing the sindoor amd MS and that too at a time when they are not together...If Nidhi can feel the importance of a ring it is fine - but if Ashu gets the same feeling it is interpreted as Ego and what not
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sun - reading yr post - now I realise that I have also made a mistake like others in interpreting that she had not worn the MS...Thanks - I now feel that she was actually going to take it out and then her "badmashipan" took over...
vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ashu has started feeling possessive towards NIDHI. Nidhis M&S indicat that she belongs to him & no 3rd person is allowed (Amar).
sun29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaks0211

@sun - reading yr post - now I realise that I have also made a mistake like others in interpreting that she had not worn the MS...Thanks - I now feel that she was actually going to take it out and then her "badmashipan" took over...

kaks i know..i actually missed it yesterday ..but caught it while watching repeat...in the car she was about to remove her mangal sutra from her kurti before she stopped😆..i loved the scene how ashu kept on scolding her and she kept on saying sorry sorry sorry😆..the episode was super cute...
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kaks0211

<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ashu's reaction was totally becuase he was possessive ...I remember how irritated Nidhi had become when he had misplaced the engagement ring..She had said at that time that by not seeing the ring in his finger she feels that uska pyaar kho gaya hain...So why cant Ashu get the same feeling on not seeing the sindoor amd MS and that too at a time when they are not together...If Nidhi can feel the importance of a ring it is fine - but if Ashu gets the same feeling it is interpreted as Ego and what not</font>

bang on. Damned if he reacts damned if he doesnt.