India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Significance of mangalsutra n sindoor.

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Been wondering since last nite. Wat is the significance of mangalsutra n sindoor. Wat does n how much does it mean to wife...n husband.
Wife's emotions i think i can understand.its a token of love from her husband. A symbol that she is married. But wat abt husband?
Why was ashu so irritated coz he culdnt see it both times?

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

YessopanurtiNiks_uaePooliciouskarajekarkoyelbasubusybee..LuvRanJirajanigandha26aru29wavesKrrish4Youcherrypansykaks0211shobha21SwastikAshNiShee_xaandebaparna77parmarAvyomanttrocksmudraswathisun29

debaparna77 IF-Sizzlerz
debaparna77
debaparna77

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
In my opinion it's very significant...good post deepu.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtiNiks_uaekarajekarkoyelbasubusybee..shobha21jayanti_djShee_xaanmudraswathittrocks

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
coz ashu knows that even if nidhi is not with him she loves him a lot...now nidhi parting with her mangalsutra and sindoor wud mean she has stopped caring abt ashu has stopped loving him...he just cud not take that...

Edited by niniborn2rule - 06 September 2012 at 2:04am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cheersbloomanurtiNiks_uaePooliciouskarajekarbusybee..rajanigandha26shobha21jayanti_djShee_xaanttrocks

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Shayad normally no body notices even if the wife dresses up as an item girl... But in difficult times, probably, one will search for even a haystick... to take help..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Niks_uaessktlkPooliciousanurtikoyelbasubusybee..achievercherrypansyniniborn2ruleshobha21jayanti_djttrocks

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
My experience is Husbands are more particular about their wives wearing mangalsutra and sindoor. They dont like wearing small mangalsutra or smaller bindi than usuall waht we wear. As Ashu said Maine pehanaya wali bat hoti hai. Rights on wife and wife accepting those rights.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Niks_uaePooliciouskoyelbasubusybee..niniborn2ruleshobha21jayanti_djttrocks

Niks_uae Senior Member
Niks_uae
Niks_uae

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
 its a personal choice i guess... i hardly wear my MS 2-3 times in a year...
but, maybe it matters a lot to ashu...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtibusybee..shobha21jayanti_dj

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
deepaji,very valid question,for me mangalsutra and sindur are priceless.and for ashutosh who is decent man and husband who got marriage unexpectadly[from his side] and i think he don't know what is jealousy till now,and for him nidhi is only his[jo bhee jhagda ho]and they are in lucknow.you know deepaji,in up,mp and bihari puri maang bharte hai,and i also love to put sindur and wear mangalsutra.mangalsutra dil ke kareeb hota hai,aur maang maryada ka pratik hota hai,yeh mere logic hai.aur mard to vaise bhi shaadi karneke baad bechara ho jaata hai,uski utari hui shakal dekhkar pata chalta hai ki woh shadishuda hai,bank statements dekhkar bhiLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtifanktlkshobha21jayanti_djttrocks

fanktlk IF-Dazzler
fanktlk
fanktlk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niks_uae

its a personal choice i guess... i hardly wear my MS 2-3 times in a year...
but, maybe it matters a lot to ashu...

Its not about wearing or not wearing... it is more of the change in habit... Nidhi was wearing and not after they have separated she stopped.. that hurt Ashu more...

My hubby also comments saying why you need to wear.. when i am with you... bottom line.. I am with you...

It is Ashu's way of reassuring himself that he still matters to her.. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PooliciousSSA777shobha21jayanti_djttrocksRainbowSun

Go to top