PV-All over

NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah!! It is all over!! I am not talking about PV's craze but story this time.
Why CVs brought this track??? What was the motive??? 
I am unable to find out the core of this track. What's in "dissection point" here??
I have heard of "kill two birds with one stone" but I have never witnessed "multidimensional stone" which almost kills all the birds. Sorry for such a lame metaphor.

All I wanna say, " Yash's dilemma" or Yash's anger" or Yash's distrust" or Aarti's character" or "Aman's entry" or "Family high voltage drama" and so on...somewhere I lost the connections...It's way too complicated now...

If they have started it as "repairing Yash mission" then how come "distrust on the basis of a night out" has come in between???

"Social issue of Women being tortured by in-laws for spending a night out"
Why such things even are being shown in a show like PV where I am unable to figure out any values in a family. Bua's bullshit is being listened and how come Aarti could tolerate her saying all these vicious lies????????? If I have been in Aarti's place, I must have lost temper and a hard slap would be there on Bua's face. Enough is enough
Why Yash is always shown residing in "noise proof" zone where there is no clue to him about what is the hot topic in house. 
Why everybody is so keen in giving their voice for the issue instead of asking it from horse itself??!!

"Family's priority"
Till now, Solving Yash's misery was family's priority and now all are just spiced up with Aarti-Aman's night out. I mean, Scindhiyas' are quite confused and easily manipulating family. Now they have all the time for "Agnipariksha" of their DIL. Instead of solving a MU and misery of house, all are focused with "TRUST" of their own definitions.

PV is all over these days covering almost all the depression-giving aspects of a bad relationship at the same time. Audiences like me who are damn so excited about this track are now travelling towards "enough of negativity" spot. 
I would sincerely request CVs to work on one problem first and then jump on another. This track has no outcome till yet and above of that "a lot of twists and turns made it a maze". Put a full stop on current track please.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree, nice post!!

i liked all tracks in PV but this track, i dnt knw why cvs doing this, this track is like "be sir pair ka" lol
i hope this paheli track finish soon!!
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Iluvkanha_GCian

agree, nice post!!

i liked all tracks in PV but this track, i dnt knw why cvs doing this, this track is like "be sir pair ka" lol
i hope this paheli track finish soon!!

Thanks dear..😊
@red: lolz..completely agree!!😆

PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yup this track is all wrong for pv. It will discourage single mum to remarried again. I know life is roller coaster. Bt this is too much. It almost a month and we still hvnt gt d answer!