India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

M not leaving PR

Saiflicious Goldie
Saiflicious
Saiflicious

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
yes people I will be always with PR and m big fan of Arvi and ArMan. I knw our Arvi separated but m nt gonna leave watchin the show atleast i can see them in the show as thy aren't goin to leave the shw now i wanna see hw Purvi bcme jealous and most of all from nw I will wait fr the day when Arvi will reunite againTongue, i love them so mch so i cnt stop watchin the show. it gonna be mre interesting now but m sad as well bcoz i have to tolerate that Ovi with ArjunAngryand truly m gonna miss Arvi's fans who are leaving this forum and show. SO bye and take careSmile Listen guys when ArMan was separated and Manav married to Shravani that time none of the ArMan fans stop watching PR because they were royal fans and m royal fans of both jodis in the show..Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vashu232212abbs-ManwaLaage-

2212abbs Newbie
2212abbs
2212abbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
me too...i'm not leaving...i' m a diehard fan of PR..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saiflicious

arbi_loves IF-Dazzler
arbi_loves
arbi_loves

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
I know I was the one who had given one of the reasons for marriage not to happen... but somehow yesterday I could  sumwht understand PURVI's frustration and guilt.. becoz for sure they would have not been happy.. as much as they love each other.. evrybdy would have cursed them and if OVI went on another of her suicidal things .. cant imagine the situation  and I dont think she would have gone off to CANAda.. sumwhere she needs a closure which she didnt get.. and all hell would have broken losse on  ARChana and there going on guilt trip.. so the kind of person PURvi is she could never see ARchna sad and do whtever .. I dont know hw to put in words but I will stand by ARVI...
 and also the optimist I am.. sumhr this also provides a reason as said in sum post that this time instead of ARJUN going for PURVI may be the other way round.. bcoz saying and implementing is actually different.. so I think PURvi would sumwhr realize its not easy at all to let go the person you love and be all mahaan... and also for my optimisim really hope ARJUN- OVI are not married ..fake drama.. cant imagine that scene..

Ceon

Ceon IF-Rockerz
Ceon
Ceon

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Me 2
MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Good for you...ekta needs viewers likeyrself so she can manipulate the show and morals and rake in TRPs ..

FYI arman were never married to other ppl.. Audiences are okay with lead separation tracks but to get the characters married off to others is just hideous...

Ekta and her shows need to be boycotted so she can stop influencing the ppl to believe her garbage...

Please continue to support PR and Ekta... I am pretty sure she has amazing tracks lined up for you to watch...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--Jenelle--ampliphysmiley20AshlaikaNadaCintabonibright

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Hey Manav never married Shravani. Even no fake marriage happened between them. So there was no need to quit PR for us.
Originally posted by SaifdeIPKKND

yes people I will be always with PR and m big fan of Arvi and ArMan. I knw our Arvi separated but m nt gonna leave watchin the show atleast i can see them in the show as thy aren't goin to leave the shw now i wanna see hw Purvi bcme jealous and most of all from nw I will wait fr the day when Arvi will reunite againTongue, i love them so mch so i cnt stop watchin the show. it gonna be mre interesting now but m sad as well bcoz i have to tolerate that Ovi with ArjunAngryand truly m gonna miss Arvi's fans who are leaving this forum and show. SO bye and take careSmile Listen guys when ArMan was separated and Manav married to Shravani that time none of the ArMan fans stop watching PR because they were royal fans and m royal fans of both jodis in the show.. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaifliciousAshlaika

anjana12345 Newbie
anjana12345
anjana12345

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
m nt gonna leave PR too...coz i knw tht one day our Arvi vl b togethr...v vl all just wait 4 tht...n purvi is back...so i think v vl again get 2 see some Arvi moments...ARVI FOREVERSmileSmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saifliciouscrazygirl4RD

monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
haha people like u make Ekta crappy shows superhit..good luck n no offence

Afss_94

Go to top