Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: aiswaryaaa

@Tanya
i dont want 2 argue ...u can ask Ricky 2..this poll is not accepting votes 4 srk ..

It is, actually.. I just tried voting and it worked. You can't vote multiple times though.
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@HotMess
poll z closed now ...no multiple voting was allowed ..bt once per day ...
was discussing abt this poll  few days ago ...SRK's votes(also Amir's)  were not increasing..some fans complained 2 HT too... 

@Tanya
ok Salman is new KING ..happy ?!

p.s.:salman has won many poll ...bt i dont find this one reliable ..thats it
Edited by aiswaryaaa - 11 years ago
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I voted on Chrome for SRK (because you said they weren't taking his votes), and it said he had 5475 votes. Then I went on Firefox and voted again, and SRK's rose up to 5477. Checked on Chrome again, and yep it's 5477 now. Salman's went up by 1 too! 

So I don't think it's closed yet...
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ idk HT tweeted that poll will b closed in 7 days ...aaj toh close ho jaana tha ..ok let me vote ๐Ÿ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wowee he won a poll but it still doesn't mean he's the King Khan, has he done any good performances lately? No. His acting is terrible. Box office record is outstanding but performance wise...name me one performance where he was amazing?
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ruky786

Wowee he won a poll but it still doesn't mean he's the King Khan, has he done any good performances lately? No. His acting is terrible. Box office record is outstanding but performance wise...name me one performance where he was amazing?

Khamoshi

Hum dil de chuke sanam

Tere Naam

Dabangg

and was quite decent in Wanted and Ett if not exceptional.

while Srk was TERRIBLE lately in almost all of his flicks barring a cdi or swades... be it irritating suri of rab ne bana di jodi, an extremely torturous performance in Ra1, overacting at its best in MNIK, highly irritating in KANK, weird in Paheli & Om shanti Om, fuzool in Main hoon naa, and terrible in cameos like bhootnath, Billu and dulha mil gaya etc.
ruky786 thumbnail
Dabangg? I didn't think he was all that...and I admit SRK has done bad films but I don't see anything wrong with some of those performances at least he acts unlike Salman Khan who currently uses the trend of acting as himself in his films. Salman Khan was much better in the likes of HDCS, Tere Naam, HAHK where he acted properly but now his acting is terrible.
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ruky786

Dabangg? I didn't think he was all that...and I admit SRK has done bad films but I don't see anything wrong with some of those performances at least he acts unlike Salman Khan who currently uses the trend of acting as himself in his films. Salman Khan was much better in the likes of HDCS, Tere Naam, HAHK where he acted properly but now his acting is terrible.

sallu maybe not good in some movies as he himself always says that he dont take this profession seriously where everything is fake... but... he is atleast better then srk's many movies where srk is just way too intolerable with his over the top irritating over acting.

Even in Karan Arjun  reviews, almost all critics agreed that Salman acted much better then Srk who was way too over the top in throughout his performance.
ruky786 thumbnail
Doesn't matter if SRK was over the top or not, he's still a much better actor than Salman.
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Jab media bulane lagegi tab maan lenge !!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Keep-------------Smiling !!!๐Ÿ˜Š