Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: crazy_girl30

^ yup ur sooo right...I m damn sure EH has oddles of money to fill TA's pockets...afterall who doesnt want the same BO success as Salman πŸ˜ƒ

Were you taunting me? Yes EH definitely wants to be seen as the next Salman.

Coming to the movie I always knew that this movie was a potential BO hit. The combination of Bhatt-butt-boobs-Emraan is screen screen bliss. But EH so far is yet to be a success minus semi-naked females used for publicizing his films.
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
O__O

WOW.
Black horse much?
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dun wrry I wasnt taunting u... I was agreeing with u cz yup he wants to b next Salman n who doesnt rite now???

n also I dun trust TA much either with reviews or figures even... m just aggreing with everything u wrote.

Thats all

''Coming to the movieI always knew that this movie was a potential BO hit. The combination of Bhatt-butt-boobs-Emraan is screen screen bliss. But EH so far is yet to be a success minus semi-naked females used for publicizing his films ''

^ as u rote here...hmmm y does he need to prove himself without doing sexy roles when they are working.,...

the day Sallu n Akshay prove the BO success without doing a masala film than I'll say as well that EH should prove success aside frm erotic thrillers

the diff b/w them n EH is that atleast he tries to do diff roles...n isnt afraid to experiment even in the limitations of the same genre...Edited by crazy_girl30 - 11 years ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Mods..Make the thread sticky please😊

She is a touch critic..our masala bai of cnnibn

Rituparna Chatterjee?@MasalaBai

Ok seriously, #Raaz3 has some jumpy moments. It doesn't bore you one bit. But Bipasha looks gaunt. Works big time for me as a horror-comedy

Milap Zaveri?@zmilap

So 'Raaz 3' has taken a HUGE opening! just proves that brand @emraanhashmi along with sex sells in a big way! kudos to Vishesh films!

Edited by you2 - 11 years ago
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: New_nova

Verdict:

On the whole, Bipasha Basu is both hero and a villain in the movie. She not only breathes life into her own character, but, also does a bravado act by carrying the entire movie on her own shoulders. This time, Bips has given a serious chase for money to the other B-Town beauties, with her smashing performance. So, watch Raaz 3 for Bips!

wow😲 thats great ...go bipasha
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I actually don't think they need to give loads of credit to Emraan at all

as it is, there really wasn't any buzz about him anyway. Not online, nor the radio, nor the trailers which were ALL Bipasha!

This might as well be termed "Brand Bipasha"
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy_girl30

Dun wrry I wasnt taunting u... I was agreeing with u cz yup he wants to b next Salman n who doesnt rite now???

n also I dun trust TA much either with reviews or figures even... m just aggreing with everything u wrote.

Thats all

''Coming to the movieI always knew that this movie was a potential BO hit. The combination of Bhatt-butt-boobs-Emraan is screen screen bliss. But EH so far is yet to be a success minus semi-naked females used for publicizing his films ''

^ as u rote here...hmmm y does he need to prove himself without doing sexy roles when they are working.,...

the day Sallu n Akshay prove the BO success without doing a masala film than I'll say as well that EH should prove success aside frm erotic thrillers

the diff b/w them n EH is that atleast he tries to do diff roles...n isnt afraid to experiment even in the limitations of the same genre...

Cant argue with your point here. So instead of comedy+dialougebaazi+item songs EH's masala are the girls. πŸ˜†
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I LOVE surprise hits!

Its great when underdogs do well..so I am really excited about this film.

The janta reviews are very good..this should be a fun ride!They are loving BIPS yaye!
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: liverach

I actually don't think they need to give loads of credit to Emraan at all

as it is, there really wasn't any buzz about him anyway. Not online, nor the radio, nor the trailers which were ALL Bipasha!

This might as well be termed "Brand Bipasha"

True...they put Bipasha in the forefront of publicity right from the start. But if the movie had Bipasha and some random actor like PZ's IIP it wouldnt have got the opening which Bipasha's movie starring EH can get.
Anyways if the movie does well it will be huge relief for Bipasha.
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hahhaaa true say πŸ˜‰ Ksh...his masala is indeed girls lolll

well personalli I m just happy for Bips cz she badly required a hit...so m happy the girl is back in game

as for EH...he has Ek thi Daayan bt guess wat Ksh...its a U film without any kissing scenes πŸ˜ƒ ...if this film works we will know his true powerEdited by crazy_girl30 - 11 years ago