The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

panchi needs to change!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

paras22

paras22

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
not her dressing style or her physical appearance but her attitude.
really i don't like her tailing ranveer and checking his phone. she needs to respect his privacy. moreover why is she acting possessive of ranveer considering that he has moved on. she should also move on.
moreover why is she hellbent on loosing weight just to impress him. she is living in delusion if she thinks ranveer will come to her if she looks beautiful because one day he will leave her for some other girl who is more beautiful than her.
she needs to love herself and respect herself. if ranveer really likes her he will come back to her in the end whether she is over weight or not. and if she really believes this she needs to be patient.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

126sMs.Shyinna7-Stardust-lostmymusic...DamonCrazy....-Ayesshhaa-..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "panchi needs to change!" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aashi_arsha

Goldie

aashi_arsha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
I knoe ryt !

True !

But RV is also Talkin to her so Rudely !

Bt i guess Panchi shuld stop worryin bout her Weight !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

virmanfanprema

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Well she should loose weight if she wants to. Not just to get some guy to like her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
CVs need to modify Panchi a teensy bit.The same goes for RaHI.I feel disconnected to them.THEIR friendship is supposed to be the most beautiful friendship,but I'm just not feeling that.So many other friendship bonds have a way more special feel to them.

I don't want to offend any RaHi fans.This was just a personal opinion.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7ZaYaHolicBrashCandy

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
honestly,this weight loss thingy is irritating me as well. because this is not the panchi which was promised in the initial promise of the show.

"no gym, no excersice, just happy with her size."

yeah, every girl has problems with weight whether she shows it or not but I honestly thought panchi was a bit different than others. I thought she would deal with her weight issues, her infatuation with ranveer in a bit more different way. its really disappointing that she is behaving all the same, so childishly, this early in the show.

disagreed on the RaHi friendship.npy being special though. what was shown in the start really was beautiful and special but now the whole focus is being shifted. I blame the track for that, cvs are jumping way ahead on their story very early. they should take their time...stupid infatuation and. butterflies can wait! as long as their hatke friendship is intact, I dont care for anything else!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.