nirmal the evil brother in law.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
i am starting to get tired of this nirmal guy. he is really making me mad. he is going around doing pinky's dirty work and no one even catches him in the act. he texts pinky everything nobody sees him with the phone. has everyone gone blind? he did evil things for sikka thakur and didnt get caught and now he is with other evil witch pinky. come on cv's we are not stupid make this story more believable. what do u think guys? comments plz. Edited by afghan33 - 11 years ago
The character is such - to bring about problem - or else if all goes well - how can we get some interesting stuff going on...be patient each one will get it back for their deed - good or evil!
Edited by kmfan_2 - 11 years ago
Nirmal surely has not forgiven Krishna for taking his job away then for not helping to get a job but on the other hand TTS & Bihari took him to the DC and they got him a post in BDO office .

Nirmal working together with TTS& BDP to create problems for krishna and her family is just a way for him to get the entire Raj family pay for him losing his job .
I aggree with Shanti Di . If everything would go good for the leads the Theyc an't be called as leads . So here also Prishna have to face problems created by BDPN . 
i dont know what to say but the truth of the matter is i no longer watch this problem. CV things need to be real in this movie. i have neva seen any india soap opera that the bad has been punished rather they just go unnotice and get away with their bad deeds. sometimes i wonder if they re promoting evil instead of good. i wonder why the heroine should be made a fool and made to suffer even if u want to add spice to it, you killed her character bcos she is meant to be strongh and inspire other girls but rather am seeing a stupid and foolish heroine. it has been suffering all the way and didnt even enjoy her rCV you have kill this movie and the heroine character.ole as the BDO. Please, Yes, everything mustnt be good but we have neva seen anything good come to the exBDO(KRISHNA). please, check it before the movie loses spice.( the movie is just full of evil with no one getting punish