Users

Frequent Posters

UmraoJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shamil

πŸ€—
we learn from our mishtakes naπŸ˜†
I always had to do it at DMG forum. The ultra sensitive dil wale fans nahin toh kacha chabake khaa leta mujheπŸ˜›

Shamil, πŸ€—
I sure will do from this time itself!!
Kya karoo, pehli baar itna pyar mila hai mujhe!πŸ˜‰
misty85 thumbnail
🀣 Awesome Rekha... it's hilarious... my best wishes for her to become wonderful chuail in narklok...πŸ˜‰
amrutha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
v funny...v nice...enjoyed it...megha ko angry bird...wah...hope ridz listen to her daadi maa...ridz tu teri daadi ki baat maan ja...aur chali ja...
UmraoJaan thumbnail
Thanks Misty

And Amrutha. πŸ€—
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Fantastic!! Hilarious.. :D :D :D
Udhay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gavleen_Rock

Excuse me!! How dare you call Megha - bamboo stick jaisi angry bird????? Keep your stupid funny thoughts to yourself, rather than posting in public forums to bash actors... Huh.
THUMBS DOWN for this idiotic spoof.

Hello intelligent Person!! πŸ˜†

This post is titled as NBT spoof!! Didn't ur intelligent eyes see it? πŸ˜†

A spoof is said to be taken lightly and enjoyed!! Not to bash the innocent spoof writer our famous Bakwaas times Reporter Ms.Rekha!! 😑

As a member of the Bakwaas times Magazine, I'll never tolerate this!! 😑

This is just a funny post yaar!! All of us are fans of Megha and we have no intention to bash her!! 😊
Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
UmraoJaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Udhay--

Fantastic!! Hilarious.. :D :D :D

Thanks Udhay for liking the post.😊

Thanks for the support too! Now I have taken Shamil's advice seriously and decided to put a disclaimer in every post. I hope that will stop ultra sensitive people from reading mine or any others' 'idiotic' spoofs!!😊
UmraoJaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Ek dum howlarious 🀣 🀣 🀣 Absolutely loved it.

Bamboo sticks πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Thank you Neelima. Uff, ye bamboo sticks, kisi ke aankh mein chub gayee yaar!!πŸ˜†
Udhay thumbnail
U r welcome Rekha. 😊

Its good that u have put a disclaimer. I hope over-intelligent people will stop complaining now.

Its not easy to make people laugh and, a good sense of humour is an awesome talent. U and shamil are doing a fantastic job of entertaining our forum waasis with ur hilarious posts from time to time, and we are very proud of our Bakwaas times.!! BT rocks!! πŸ€—
UmraoJaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Udhay--

U r welcome Rekha. 😊

Its good that u have put a disclaimer. I hope over-intelligent people will stop complaining now.

Its not easy to make people laugh and, a good sense of humour is an awesome talent. U and shamil are doing a fantastic job of entertaining our forum waasis with ur hilarious posts from time to time, and we are very proud of our Bakwaas times.!! BT rocks!! πŸ€—

Thanks for the encouraging words bro!
I don't mind if anyone does not like my spoofs, every one have their likes and dislikes. I don't mind if they post their displeasure too, but I wish and expect them to watch for their language!
Anyway, people who enjoy the spoofs outnumber those who dislike it in our forum. It's a good sign that our forum is healthy!!😊