Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Love the update... Aman sure knows how to make his ill wide feels better by all those straight forward statements but still I like him... Him and Pari r just made for each other... They not be resemble their bosses a lot though.
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow liked this caring and loving aman
only he can comfort in this unique way to someone suffering from chickenpox
continue soon
Polkadots78 thumbnail
Oh I finally finally found the IF thread for this story...Inked can just say, I am completely addicted to your blog..I have been following this story over the past two months having caught up to the previous chapters over a weekend of accidental and delightful discovery of its existence..
I have hit the like button on the blog for every single update, but for some weird reason have been unable to comment from my iPad...

Love your writing style and your super strong characters.👏...you are an absolutely amazing writer...
segad thumbnail
glad to see aman develop his own personality and not turn into a clone of arnav. 

vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Wow, he was honest yet he managed to make her feel beautiful and attractive when she thought she was hideousness personified. Thats one more to the long list of reasons we love Aman. (And it was a low-slung-jeans-clad-Aman!)

And Pari is just the sweetest thing, isn't she ? She is ready to go out in this state just to make Madam Boondi feel better! Pari, the fairy, is a pie, an ice-cream falooda, a milky kesar kulfi and the devil's chocolate cake put together. 
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: vgedin

And Pari is just the sweetest thing, isn't she ? She is ready to go out in this state just to make Madam Boondi feel better! Pari, the fairy, is a pie, an ice-cream falooda, a milky kesar kulfi and the devil's chocolate cake put together. 

Golly! You just sent my Arnavji into a diabetic coma :-)

maya
Tweeting at Maya_Hill
https://twitter.com/Maya_Hill
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Inked

Golly! You just sent my Arnavji into a diabetic coma :-)

maya
Tweeting at Maya_Hill
https://twitter.com/Maya_Hill

How ? She all Aman's! Like he said, "Now nobody will want you, so you will remain all mine." 
Arnavji is safe!  
Edited by vgedin - 11 years ago
nivedeeta1992 thumbnail
I finally found this discussion thread. Thank u for the emails regularly. I just caught up with all the updates. Aman, just WOW!! He is so caring. I love his character. You have made this story so realistic with you words, you presentation style is the most unique of the some of the FF's I have read. You truly are a wonderful writer. I wish you publish this  FF of yours as a book. You have an immense amount of talent that the rest of the people out there needs to see. For some reason, I was unable to comment on the blog, from my IPhone, so that's why I am late commenting. Will read the updates once again, from the start, as after a long break in between exams and finals, I tend to forget what the was the last part I read about. You are very nice and generous to send emails regularly. I really appreciate that. Thank u!🤗
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
i am checking the thread and blog continously for 7/12/2012 update
lazyleaves thumbnail
I miss this thread! I will be here soon :)