Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-khushi- About Last Night: Email: me@mayahill.com (Page 98)

ElenaElenor Senior Member
ElenaElenor
ElenaElenor

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged

As much as I want Shyam out of their lives (probably under an avalanche or living in Antartica- I don't think I would want Arnav to kill him- I am going to use the five point theory and see if it works:
1. The guilt- killing anyone isn't something one doesn't feel guilt for (except ruthless psychopaths but our Arnav is not one of them)

2. The sentence- if it does get traced back to him- he could end up serving a sentence for planning a murder. I don't want that. Arnav and Khushi only just got their life back together- don't want anything to ruin that.

3. His family- what if they found out? He stands to lose a lot.

4. His beloved company- if it ever comes out- his image in the media/business world will be ruined- all that he has worked for.

5. Khushi- now this point can go either way- she did want him to kill him but she will be serving in the guilt too if Arnav ever gets caught.

(5 points- bless your heart Yash)

I can see that this is Arnav- the real ASR - protecting his loved ones and doing anything in his way to ensure that they stay safe. I don't want our hero to go through any of this (However, I wouldn't mind an unrelated member of the Raizada/Gupta family to - point a gun and kill Shyam (not planned by Arnav of course) -ha- cause I do agree that he needs to be stopped and wouldn't rest till he does something.

Ahh Shyam- you're going to regret the day you thought of destroying the Raizada family.

What is this I hear- you're going to be featuring in Khushi? Yes? Yes?

Edited by ElenaElenor - 06 November 2012 at 12:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane-Risha-

reflorated IF-Rockerz
reflorated
reflorated

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
^^THAT Maya... Makes 6 people wanting you to be in -khushi-

Aaahhh :')

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane

JalebiJane Goldie
JalebiJane
JalebiJane

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Sisters:

05.11.2012 episode of -khushi- is available.

Calendar of archived episodes is here.

Thank you,

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirlbushrayoumasamBizzaremoovesbugs_bunny

JalebiJane Goldie
JalebiJane
JalebiJane

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ElenaElenor

As much as I want Shyam out of their lives (probably under an avalanche or living in Antartica- I don't think I would want Arnav to kill him- I am going to use the five point theory and see if it works:
1. The guilt- killing anyone isn't something one doesn't feel guilt for (except ruthless psychopaths but our Arnav is not one of them)

2. The sentence- if it does get traced back to him- he could end up serving a sentence for planning a murder. I don't want that. Arnav and Khushi only just got their life back together- don't want anything to ruin that.

3. His family- what if they found out? He stands to lose a lot.

4. His beloved company- if it ever comes out- his image in the media/business world will be ruined- all that he has worked for.

5. Khushi- now this point can go either way- she did want him to kill him but she will be serving in the guilt too if Arnav ever gets caught.

(5 points- bless your heart Yash)

I can see that this is Arnav- the real ASR - protecting his loved ones and doing anything in his way to ensure that they stay safe. I don't want our hero to go through any of this (However, I wouldn't mind an unrelated member of the Raizada/Gupta family to - point a gun and kill Shyam (not planned by Arnav of course) -ha- cause I do agree that he needs to be stopped and wouldn't rest till he does something.

Ahh Shyam- you're going to regret the day you thought of destroying the Raizada family.

What is this I hear- you're going to be featuring in Khushi? Yes? Yes?

Fantastic comment, Sister. 
Wait and watch...er, read...
maya

ElenaElenorcagirl

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
I am on my vacation so commenting on each part is not possible. Actually i am reading 2/3 parts whenever i get a chance so my comment will reflect the same .
I loved pari's loyalty to Khusi. Pari must be aware that her talk with Khusi will reach to Aman and he ll never appreciate this if Arnav make a point on it. But still she went ahead and let Khusi knows everything so that Khusi will be clean in front of Arnav.
I always loved the way you start any episode but loved the most the way you explained Khusi to us. Really she's beautiful in n out with a stunning physicality and personality. Her relationship with everyone be it Arnav, or Pari or Anjali or anyone taught something . she's selfless anywhere.
She's the true Heroine of Life. For me she's the silver line in the cloud.

IDK but i felt Arnav has developed a really fondness for Pari through Khusi. I loved it how it bothered to him that Aman was seen with some woman and Arnav was not sure who she's. I admire the relationship between Arnav n Aman. It's quite rare to find.

Seriously Arnav actually planned to kill Shyam.Shocked I thought with all the explanation to Khusi  Arnav n Aman really looking for a 3rd wife .
I still can't be sure Arnav is really going with it thought i am with him whatever he does.

Is it now a days Aman is observing Arnav n Khusi's interaction or he's always. It seems to me that it ll help him somehow with his own relation too...

JalebiJane

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Maya, I am waiting with bated breath for that one moment when Arnav holds his child for the first time. Remember once we discussed that it seems like we are pregnant with his child? Trust me, I am more excited than Khushi. That one moment I think of whenever any baby is mentioned, Boondi, Anjali's or Khushi's, I really cannot wait for that one moment. Today's episode left me all fuzzy and gooey. I want to laugh and giggle and hug you forever.

JalebiJaneKaranShilpa:)

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inked

Maya? Bad-ass-assassin?Wouldn't that be too much art-meets-life.Though thenever-been-kissed Nanny character sketch is quickly losing appeal in the face of the above...Leave it to me, Sister...er, that should be Sista! [tee-hee]

Bad-ass-assassin Maya? I like the sound of that.

JalebiJane

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
How come all the conversations especially the phone ones that you write turn out to be so incredibly cute & amusing at the same time. Pari & Aman's sms talk was very cute.

I absolutely loved it when Aman realized something was off when ASR was speaking to him and then Arnav actually proceeded to inquire about it ... the relationships that you have built in Khushi are so in sync with the characters.

And talking of characters, have good faith in Arnav (and you Wink) that ASR is not planning a cold blooded murder as vile as Shyam is and as much as he deserves it. So have a feeling we would be seeing a twisty twist *Now hope I am not proved wrong in here LOL

JalebiJane

Go to top