Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-khushi- About Last Night: Email: me@mayahill.com (Page 94)

LadyR Goldie
LadyR
LadyR

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Murder she wrote !! I hope killing off Shyam does not mean this FF is going to be over ;-((

It was good to see Arnav is outspoken with Aman, who in turn knows when his boss is not himself.
 I sense a protective Arnav towards Pari ?.  When are they going to tell the family about Khushis pregnancy??

How is Boondi doing now ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Maya, wow! Did I seriously just read Arnav sanctioning Shyam's murder???? About time he did. I was so surprised reading about their lame plan to give his wife money to keep him in prison in the last chapter, was wondering how could he not want to kill the b******d for threatening Khushi & putting her through so much stress???

So the whole Arnav - Aman convo was just a ploy to keep Khushi from learning about their actual plan. Hubbies really are so cute, they want their wives protected at all costs, even from learning about their misdeeds... 

But in this case, I do have to agree with Arnav, informing Khushi about their plan could have been an impediment at any given time, either before or after. We sisters are so well known for our emotions, never know what we might blurt out in the heat of the moment or confess to an act of crime if any of our loved ones are even remotely threatened. Too much burden of guilt to carry on our soft shoulders...

But I am glad that the menace is going to be taken out once for all, good riddance to bad rubbish! 

When Arnav learned about Shyam threatening Khushi, that was just too much for him to take lightly. No man, no man, threatens the love of his life, he will kill for her, if has to, and that's just how it is. There's no ambiguity about it, none at all. Did I ever tell you that I love Arnav Singh Raizada?? Day Dreaming

Also, loved the way Arnav took Aman to task about being with another woman, hope that is a deterrent in itself to Aman to drop his plans about leaving Pari!

Edited by pixiegirl - 04 November 2012 at 3:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archminkJalebiJanedevsum

sakthi25 Senior Member
sakthi25
sakthi25

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Loved their conversations,
ASR-AMAN (shyam's murder approval)
Arnav-Kushi (Silent conversation to leave her phone)
Aman-Pari (Messages about neem bath and chutney)
Aman-Kushi (Shyam fiasco)

I love your writings...

JalebiJane

drunkiiebabe IF-Sizzlerz
drunkiiebabe
drunkiiebabe

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
fantastic update loved it i loved pari-aman text message convo n arnav-khushi silent convo i love these two couple n aman-arnav covo i love when both of them are in one frame n both of them observing each other n loved the styleboard

JalebiJane

devsum IF-Dazzler
devsum
devsum

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
have already commented on you blog...but still couldn't resist...

JalebiJane

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
good going Maya..really very nice..hmmm..but seems like Arnav is not going to have the dirt of Shyam's blood by killing him on his hand but Arnav Singh Raizada is going to make sure Shyam life reaches it's dead end..i must say smart move by Mr. Raizada here...really intelligent...now Aman & pari are going to move in to the Raizada house from the next day, i'am sure once Khushi gets to know of the problems persisting in the duo's relationship she will help Aman & Pari & i think even Arnav will lend a helping hand to Khushi to get Aman-Pari together forever...very well written update...keep it up..job well done...please do continue soon...waiting for the next update eagerly...Smile

JalebiJane

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Bam!!!! You do know how to spring surprises don't you,Miss Hill... Kill shyam..aarghhh.. Your Arnav is perfectly what the writers of the show had in mind during the character sketch..I think this is the nth time you must be hearing this from me..bear with me..

JalebiJane

nazibah IF-Dazzler
nazibah
nazibah

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Heros never get there hands dirty with blood...unless you're a superhero...is ASR a superhero? To some yes others...no? Shyam's end is near...right?

JalebiJane

Go to top