Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-khushi- About Last Night: Email: me@mayahill.com (Page 91)

JalebiJane Goldie
JalebiJane
JalebiJane

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by V323

You know, when I envision -khushi- being written, I imagine a cafe on a bohemian boardwalk. You know, umbrella fixed on the top, the works. I see this stunningly regal woman, dressed impecabbly in a chanel summer dress, typing away gently on a macbook, smiling softly... her lips gently carressing the rim of her goblet of iced champagne time to time.

I see the waves gently rolling, and the sun setting, and then I envision the woman coming across a comment telling her how a particular reader envisions the story being written, and then I see the woman laughing.

It is a small soft laugh, which echoes beautifully, as the evening joggers turn to watch a beauty amidst them laughing. The sun sets, and I hear the laugh echoing, bringing a smile to every ear it crashes upon.

Ah! You are a writer, no doubt. You have made me a heroine.
Although your percipience is almost worrying. Are you stalking me?
I DO live in the old district, the artsy-bohemian part of town. I often take the MacBook down to 'Habit', the cafe across the street. But here the beautiful picture crumbles. I sip coffee (with a splash of milk) and I sit inside (because I'm obsessed about sun damage). 
(Sigh) I prefer your Maya.

I think I'll write myself into the story:
Heroine No. 5: Maya Hill
Character: Socially awkward, Never been kissed, Lives in a fictional world
By Day: Super-Nanny to the brood of Raizada and Malhotra children
By Night: Incognito-Writer of a serial under the penname Chutney

maya

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

IyamnurmcitiElenaElenoressesscagirlcrazymg.04-Risha-sochanathafanARmasamswetha_chsegadpeeplipixiegirl

drunkiiebabe IF-Sizzlerz
drunkiiebabe
drunkiiebabe

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
fantastic update aman he seem so similar to arnav yet so different just love when these two are in one frame n khushi our heroine she on her decision of killing him if their method doesnt work n shyam after money n the last part with the chutney crack me up loved the styleboard thanks for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane

saga_twilight IF-Dazzler
saga_twilight
saga_twilight

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
As much as I l0ve Arnav, I simply ad0re Aman. As much as he is c0mpetent and straight-f0rward in his w0rk, he is equally capable t0 l0ve. 0f c0urse, Arnav being a master manipulat0r, he kn0ws exactly the thing that needs t0 be said t0 make the situati0n m0st fav0urable t0 him. 0n the 0ther hand, Aman reminds me 0f the r0b0t V.I.C.I aka Vicky 0f the fam0us series SMALL W0NDER. He is really sidhi baat n0 bakwaas and a man clear at his heart and mind

JalebiJane

christmas Senior Member
christmas
christmas

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
so. the update where pari agrees that they should separate. oh that was sad. just the vision you gave with the whole udpate and ending. felt for the poor girl. coming back to the current update. what can i say except. i love the duo and now the trio that is aman, khushi and arnav. and the ending where she thought it was chutney. cute. but i cannot possibly end a comment and not mention boondi. present in an update on not. she is the cutest thing.

JalebiJane

fanAR Goldie
fanAR
fanAR

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
I was not getting pms so thought you might have not updated or something. OMG i am here and I see you have been updating regularly. I need to catch up soon . 

i am such bad reader  , I am sorry it just studies have been taking my full time :S 

JalebiJane

reflorated IF-Rockerz
reflorated
reflorated

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inked

You know, when I envision -khushi- being written, I imagine a cafe on a bohemian boardwalk. You know, umbrella fixed on the top, the works. I see this stunningly regal woman, dressed impecabbly in a chanel summer dress, typing away gently on a macbook, smiling softly... her lips gently carressing the rim of her goblet of iced champagne time to time.

I see the waves gently rolling, and the sun setting, and then I envision the woman coming across a comment telling her how a particular reader envisions the story being written, and then I see the woman laughing.

It is a small soft laugh, which echoes beautifully, as the evening joggers turn to watch a beauty amidst them laughing. The sun sets, and I hear the laugh echoing, bringing a smile to every ear it crashes upon.

Ah! You are a writer, no doubt. You have made me a heroine.
Although your percipience is almost worrying. Are you stalking me?
I DO live in the old district, the artsy-bohemian part of town. I often take the MacBook down to 'Habit', the cafe across the street. But here the beautiful picture crumbles. I sip coffee (with a splash of milk) and I sit inside (because I'm obsessed about sun damage). 
(Sigh) I prefer your Maya.

I think I'll write myself into the story:
Heroine No. 5: Maya Hill
Character: Socially awkward, Never been kissed, Lives in a fictional world
By Day: Super-Nanny to the brood of Raizada and Malhotra children
By Night: Incognito-Writer of a serial under the penname Chutney

maya

Ahh... so I am right? No I'm not stalking... call it a lucky guess? But then, this story inevitably makes images of beaches, cafes on boardwalks and purply sunsets to mind. LOL

Obsessed with sun damage? That makes two of us!

Yes PLEASE write yourself into the story. 

Herione No. 5: Ms. Maya Hill

Chopra's sultry assistant. (Like Della Street and Perry Mason... except well, the love story thing. Somehow, I cannot imagine chopra and you together! LOL ) Has a dream of seeing her name on print. Is a hardcore romantic, loves chutney (thats another thing we have in common, just btw), impeccable sense of style, Socially awkward (it is not funny how we have similar traits); and soon to be appointed for the security of Mrs. Khushi Raizada. How does that sound?

-V

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Iyamnurm-Risha-JalebiJanelazyleaves

fatima2603 Goldie
fatima2603
fatima2603

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
I have just come across this thread...I am still an avid reader of Khushi and dropped by to make sure you know that I still adore and appreciate your work.

The story is just amazing...I love Aman and Pari just as much as I love Arnav and Khushi. 

Loved the recent scene betwenn Arnav, Aman and Khushi where she wants to kill Shyam and they tell her the plan they have made. And I love the friendship Khushi and Pari have...they make such a great team. The chemistry between all your characters springs out of my screen...its just fantastic.

JalebiJane

JalebiJane Goldie
JalebiJane
JalebiJane

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

Yes PLEASE write yourself into the story. 

Herione No. 5: Ms. Maya Hill

Chopra's sultry assistant. (Like Della Street and Perry Mason... except well, the love story thing. Somehow, I cannot imagine chopra and you together! LOL ) Has a dream of seeing her name on print. Is a hardcore romantic, loves chutney (thats another thing we have in common, just btw), impeccable sense of style, Socially awkward (it is not funny how we have similar traits); and soon to be appointed for the security of Mrs. Khushi Raizada. How does that sound?

-V

YOU are one dangerous Sister, Sister!  I actually found myself plotting over morning coffee how to include myself in -khushi-. It makes sense.This would formalize what everyone already knows: that I live more in my fictional world than in my real world.

Sure! Why not?
I've always maintained that this story's a madcap playful romp [i.e not Dostoevsky] so why not break all the rules of narrative fiction?

m

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirl-Risha-refloratedpixiegirl

Go to top