Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-khushi- About Last Night: Email: me@mayahill.com (Page 90)

prerna1 IF-Sizzlerz
prerna1
prerna1

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
nice part
liked it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane

reflorated IF-Rockerz
reflorated
reflorated

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
You know what shone out for me in this update. How well Arnav's realism and Khushi's idealism compliment each other.

Aman and Pari are the BAWB. Would you believe that I actually guffawed at the last line? "Pari thought it was chutney.." LOL

Aman's reply was so AMAN. Like one would answer a well-swotted reply. I love him.

You Maya, have a wonderful sense of humour. Its not easy to trace it, but when you look for it in the right places, it pops up screaming. LOL Maybe it was me, but the hilarity of the situation... when Arnav asks Aman to explain why killing Shyam wasn't a good idea... I just started giggling.

You know, when I envision -khushi- being written, I imagine a cafe on a bohemian boardwalk. You know, umbrella fixed on the top, the works. I see this stunningly regal woman, dressed impecabbly in a chanel summer dress, typing away gently on a macbook, smiling softly... her lips gently carressing the rim of her goblet of iced champagne time to time.

I see the waves gently rolling, and the sun setting, and then I envision the woman coming across a comment telling her how a particular reader envisions the story being written, and then I see the woman laughing.

It is a small soft laugh, which echoes beautifully, as the evening joggers turn to watch a beauty amidst them laughing. The sun sets, and I hear the laugh echoing, bringing a smile to every ear it crashes upon.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

IyamnurmsumalimysticmanthricagirlJalebiJane-Risha-segadswetha_chnikita_88

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Aman seems so similar to ASR but yet is so different. And I love how each & every word of his is so focused & every little bit about Pari is retained in his mind even if its her thoughts on a little green paste filled jar.

So Shyam's only intention is money ... hard to digest that he wouldn't like to get anything more than the Raizada money but then I will choose to trust Aman's sources on this :-P

Loved the update Maya.

JalebiJane

segad IF-Dazzler
segad
segad

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Lovely update.  Arnav realising his own selfishness in the face of her utter selflessness.  Their comfort level in front of Aman is surprising.  Arnav is usually private in such matters.  Inbhestigation kare ka padi LOL

the chutney line was hilarious.  aman'c oncern for pari at point is telling.

loved the way arnav asked aman to explain to her why killing shyam was not a good idea.rather than explaining himself.

I like V's description of your writing scene

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJanereflorated

-Risha- Goldie
-Risha-
-Risha-

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Arnav is still so insecure about Khushi. He's always nervous that if he is not the center of Khushi's universe, he will lose her.He seemed very happy when Khushi announced her intentions to kill the man who threatened him. I can't love this guy any more. (Yes, I can!)

Btw, how do you always manage to find the most exquisitely stunning ear-rings?

JalebiJane

LadyR Goldie
LadyR
LadyR

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged

I loved this chapter, your portrayal of Aman is great, he is so similar to Arnav, almost as if they read each others minds and finish each others sentence. Pari is a little pagal like (not as much though) as Khushi she thought the neem paste was chutney !!

Arnav knew what his wife was doing and thinnking and was so many steps ahead of her...his methods of resolving issues and ways of showing affection may be different but that's what makes him so him!!..

JalebiJane

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Edited by LoLo - 15 January 2013 at 1:08am

JalebiJane

DMGFan-2b-not2b IF-Dazzler
DMGFan-2b-not2b
DMGFan-2b-not2b

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I am starting to love the interaction between Khushi and Arnav now - I duno maybe cos I feel that she is being treated a lot better both by arnav and the storyline :-)))
Though I still feel Arnav is far from treating her as an equal. Much of it is not indulgence though he does have some appreciation for her innate sharpness and instinctive understanding..

But I loved the way she asked Arnav for help to kill Shyam. Loved the fact that she chose to go for help to him rather than hide from him and her innate beelife that Arnav would not refuse her. Loved her confidence in her man.

Dunno if I have commented on the earlier episodes - apologies ahve been tardy as have been on the go. Not that its an acceptable excuse. If I can read, I should be able to comment. So apologies, but did I mention I loved the role play of a traditional wedding between Arnav & Khushi duringa nd esp after the wedding? Very very cute!! :-))

Tho Aman and Pari break my heart. Poor Pari. Why are men so daft?

JalebiJane

Go to top