Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-khushi- About Last Night: Email: me@mayahill.com (Page 9)

-Risha- Goldie
-Risha-
-Risha-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Resss. I love you for this update maya!

*EDIT*

As I said, the most essential quality in a man, apart from his love, has to be honesty, which is why I loved this chapter. Yash is definitely the guy girls married! 

Edited by Risha.J - 09 September 2012 at 10:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane

207shikha IF-Rockerz
207shikha
207shikha

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
aw...my heart really stopped for once when i read a tear rolled down his cheek.
it was such a revelation that i was just gaping my laptop screen only.! you really 
caught me there.! loved it.

JalebiJane

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Edited on 3 and off to read the other episodes :)

JalebiJane

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
7th September

Madam Boondi! Madam Boondi! Trust her to wish others a Happy Birthday LOL

Private meeting at the poolside - Me likeys :D

*slaps her forehead* Only Khushi can misunderstand the entire situation. She thought he wanted her to remove the first official sign of his love/marriage that he gave her some days back. Uff! It was very thoughtful/selfish of Arnav to get a ring for himself on her behalf.

They remembered the Bandagement at the mandir and Khushi is such a motor mouth LOL

"–a beast with a roll of cotton gauze in his pocket."
This line perfectly defines ASR - Rajkumar and Shaitan - his bipolar nature

The rings got exchanged :D Even cnincidences and mix ups follow ASR's wishes LOL

Khushi began to wonder if Arnav had purchased it on the same day as the engagement ring. That idea was just beginning to find firm footing in her mind, when glancing at the band on her husband's hand, it became apparent that all three pieces belonged as a set. If I get another such awesomely romantic side of Arnav again, I am telling you Maya, I am going to enter in your story and kidnap Arnav away before he gets married to Khushi and drag him to a mandir and get him married to me and I will hide him somewhere away from everyone Evil Smile

Meri Boondi Heart

JalebiJane

JalebiJane Goldie
JalebiJane
JalebiJane

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Sisters:

Episode 09.09.2012 of -khushi- is up.
(a mini episode!)

Styleboard for 08.09.2012 is also available to view.

Thank you,
Maya

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirldisha7-Risha-shonagudialazyleaves

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
8th September

See Maya let me make one thing clear, now when I will go gaga over Yash in this comment it doesn't mean that I am bipolar to like him and Arnav at the same time. I am tripolar - Arnav, Aman and Yash - Yes you can call me greedy though Big smile

When Yash said, 'I'll see you at ten'–you could expect him there. When he said, 'I'm the man for you'–you could expect to find his toothbrush in your bathroom for the next five decades. When he said, 'I'm your father'–you could expect to feel his care for the rest of his natural life. Aisa bandaa kaha milta hai Maya. Come on tells me pileej LOL

If Yash and Anjali are in the same 'frame' the entire place will ooze with their naughtiness Blushing

"come to my room later." He called her to discuss something important and not what most of us Sisters or Anajli would have imagined. I am asking this again Maya, where do I get such a guy from?

He wanted to discuss one important woman in his life with another most important woman in his life. He didn't want to hide anything from her. Although there is actually nothing to hide. But he wants her to know him completely. But in these past few weeks, Anjali knows enough about Yash and I don't think so any more information will be necessary to strengthen their already strong relationship :)

To see a man shed a tear for love–well, Sisters!–it is beyond pain, beyond beauty, beyond anything. It breaks and mends a heart in one instant. No woman–no true heroine–could be inured to this. Anjali drew him immediately into her arms.  Nobody, and I repeat, nobody could have explained as well as you have done Maya. Take a bow :)

JalebiJane

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
9th September

I have perfect timing, don't I? I am online and you updated Dancing

At least I will comment on time now Smile

Yes the Anjali-Yash scene, if witnessed from a distance may look completely different from what it actually was. Hence, it was wise on part of Yash to break the hug and wipe his tears.

"–and truthfully, the only time I require an audience is when I'm dancing."  Maya another of your character to be kidnapped. Don't blame me if you are just left with Mamaji as the only male in the story. I am sure you will make him desirable as well and then he will be kidnapped too. Then there will be only heroines in this story and no hero Evil Smile

Was there anything this man couldn't do?
There will not be any Yash from next episode onwards. I am on my way to kidnap him.

Arnav was looking at his wife as he said, "I'll go and move my plants from the pool area. That will open up the space. You can romp to your heart's content there." Khushi wants it and she gets it :)

Do post the styleboard soon :)

JalebiJane

-Risha- Goldie
-Risha-
-Risha-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Loved the new update too, although it was a little too short for my liking! :p. 

JalebiJane

Go to top