Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-khushi- About Last Night: Email: me@mayahill.com (Page 89)

-Risha- Goldie
-Risha-
-Risha-

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
I know I said I liked delayed gratification but I really did not expect you to torture me for it! -_-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane

nivedeeta1992 Newbie
nivedeeta1992
nivedeeta1992

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
I am in awe of your writing. You are one fantastic writer. After the way IPKKND is going, I prefer reading your updates again and again from the start rather than watching the depressing episodes. As, I am a Finance major, and all I do is numbers, stocks, securities...and on and on, I come back home and what I most look forward to is to read your updates, as they always put a smile on my face, no matter how terrible my day has been. So once, again forgive me for not commenting much, as it has been a extremely busy semester, now that I have started applying for jobs, since Arnav and Khushi are not going to stay on the TV now for long...Big smile..Thanks, for your regular emails about your updates.

JalebiJane

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inked

Originally posted by nikita_88

Maya your writing is just amazing and your style boards just add more, I was reading some old updates... I loved your style board for the 30th of April! 

Thank you.
Yes, the 30.04.2012 styleboard helped me work out how different these two men are visually. Their style choices revealing their essential nature. 

Creating the 07.06.2012 gave me a strong sense of Yash. His palette is warm (wood); whereas Arnav is cool (steel). Yash would probably wear his father's watch and carry the same satchel he carried in med school. Yet there is an edginess to him [the skull Alexander McQueen cufflinks!]

Ah! You see, you have me started on a topic I could speak on ad nauseam...

maya hill

EDIT I think the 30.04.2012 is also the first appearance of Yash's Five.

LOLThe famous rule of five... The other day I was making some points and I kept ending up with five and then once I got four and I was like there has to be a fifth! LOL

Yeh I liked how you visually styled the two... Wood and Steel an apt comparison I must say it is how you perceive them on first glance Yash - Warm, Arnav - Cold... Though Arnav will grow on you eventually getting to that level of comfort would take time... with wood it heats up immediately, steel (metal) takes longer but gets there! LOL 

JalebiJane

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Waiting to read the next chapter! I wonder what u have in store for us!

Day Dreaming

Edited by Water. - 02 November 2012 at 12:33am

JalebiJane

JalebiJane Goldie
JalebiJane
JalebiJane

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Sisters:

01.11.2012 of -khushi- is up.

Affectionately,

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Iyamnurmnutscagirl-Risha-nikita_88MysticRiver

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Maya again a very interesting update...it was intriguing & kept me hooked till the very end of the chapter, just like always...if on one hand we never expected Khushi to want to Kill Shyam on a serious note, i never expected Arnav to handle things with a cool, calm composed mind, i thought Arnav will be angry at Shyam for threatening Khushi, but you have surprised me once again.. i really liked the way Arnav & Aman explained to Khushi why killing Shyam was not necessary & it is fair when they can get rid of Shyam just by pulling a few stunts then why kill him & have the dirt of his blood on their hands...& i'am sure if Shyam is not controlled by the plan then Arnav will keep up his promise & kill Shyam once & for all, i'am sure of this...the convo between Arnav, Khushi & Aman was interesting...& the last but of Aman telling Pari mistook the neem paste to Chutney, made me laugh, reminded me of when in the previous updates our heroine tried to distract our hero by offering him chutney,if our heroine's excuse seemed a lame excuse there, Aman's talk here about chutney seemed funny here & made me laugh..good work...yes by the why do i feel that if Anjali gets to know of Khushi being one of the victims of Shyam she may misunderstand Khushi initially...i don't why but i feel this way..anyway i'am sure if such situation arises Arnav will handle it & support Khushi...keep up the good work going...please do continue soon...Smile  

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 02 November 2012 at 3:03am

JalebiJane

masam Goldie
masam
masam

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
I love the fact that despite aptitutde stark differences, Arnav and Khushi still compliment each other. How they are incomplete without one and how dull life would be if it weren't for the mixture of idealism and realism. 
No matter what, Arnav keeps getting distracted by her starry eyed yet head strong wife.
Aman. Makes me think what Arnav would have done without him. Ever. 
So the trap is all set and then hopefully, they will be able to walk away with clean hands!

Simpered by the style board! 

JalebiJane

nazibah IF-Dazzler
nazibah
nazibah

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Arnav was very...nonchalant about the killing thing wasn't he? But he always ceases to surprise me...you're writing surprises me...

JalebiJane

Go to top