Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-khushi- About Last Night: Email: me@mayahill.com (Page 72)

sakthi25 Senior Member
sakthi25
sakthi25

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
ASR abd his detective brain, he is suspecting something.
Pari, I love her, a very different character. After reading so much of KKGSR in all the fiction, it is pleasant to read a different character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Maya, loved all the updates for 16th, 18th & the 19th, all were fab.

So Pari got royally drunk at the Bengal Lounge & went on to be a Bengal Tigress, Loved it. Poor girl got mighty sick too :( So basically Aman took her out on a drinking binge to teach her a life-long lesson to stay away from too much alcohol?? Good. So he is basically setting the stage for cutting her loose. Awww, when will he realize that she doesn't want to be set free??? 

Although Pari declared her feelings for him, will he take them seriously?? Not by the looks of it, he will not... Pari down with the chicken pox should hopefully bring them closer, I just hope he's had it before or else they're in for trouble...

Khushi already sleuthing around for Shyam's next move... Am so glad for once to know that Arnav is a sly as a fox... I hope he gets scent of her para-sleuthing activities before she lands in trouble. Now that Pari is out of pocket temporarily, hope Khushi will not venture to do anything dangerous on her own, but knowing our numero uno heroine I don't put anything past Khushi's crazy harebrained schemes...

As always, waiting for more & your styleboard is just fab. The video was sooo sexy. Embarrassed

JalebiJane

prerna1 IF-Sizzlerz
prerna1
prerna1

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
great update
will khushi not tell arnav about shyam's threat
continue soon

JalebiJane

masam Goldie
masam
masam

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Thank you for making Arnav suspicious! And his list is SO appropriate. 

JalebiJane

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged

I am with Arnav (when was I not) he too does not like Yash like me. I have to agree with his list though, and he left it appropriately at four. His Khushi is one of a kind and must say a perfect match for him, she knows the password and what a password it is, can't stop smiling.

Arnav Selfish Raizada cannot stomach the fact his ever eager wife was not that...eager, again I can't stop smiling. But to call his wife with "Come here, Wife. I have a job for you." Is just so Arnav like and so not done, but their equation work this way, so who are we to complain.

This detective-giri is not going anywhere from the Raizada house or this Raizada couple…….He has to find out what his Button is up to and save her from her insane plans, he has to for his peace of mind.

JalebiJane

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
very nice update Maya...really good...i liked how Arnav is so observant towards Khushi..he knows something is up..i wonder how Arnav will react when he gets to know Shyam is threatening Khushi...I'am sure all hell will break loose & Shyam will face the wrath of messing with Arnav...anyway well written update...please do continue soon..Smile

JalebiJane

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Sorry for the late comment. No excuses Wink

The wedding night couldn't have been more perfect than this. EmbarrassedKhusi didn't surprised me this time. Thnx to you i am expecting all these from her now. What a beautiful union of two souls. I really loved that.
The morning after was blissful too. Thank God Arnav didn't apply the five points rule in the bedroom. Honestly i wouldn't have liked it. Wink
Oho Thank God you revealed what's under that bed. So It's design by Pari gifted to Khusi. How sweet of her. What's Khusi searching on laptop. Any news about shyam. I really hope she talk to Arnav about the phone call which is very unlike her to do. Keep her safe Maya. I am sure Arnav has already smelt something and will be able to catch her before she makes any stupid plan. Having said this i must mention that  calling our Heroine's plan stupid is only the concern for her and the life inside her. Otherwise i don't have any doubt on her capabilities. Big smile

Aman and specially Pari are making their ways to my heart really quickly though i already love them.They are the second fav couple after ARHI , putting Anjali n Yash behind.  I am sorry but i could relate to Pari more than Anjali.
Pari's all assumption on Aman saving her ankle so he came with her to watch her drink was really funny. But the next moment she was all sad . I really felt bad for both of them. Aman wanted Pari to have all this experience so that she ll be safe in this world when he leaves her. And Pari understands that he will regret leaving her. Please do something Maya. don't separate them ever. She told him i love you. You very wisely skipped that part . I hope Aman has something to think on that confession.  Did Pari is also having Chicken Pox ?

JalebiJane

citi Senior Member
citi
citi

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Arnav persists in ignoring the rule of five, carry on ASR. Morning, noon, night that man is always delectable.Day Dreaming
Dear LG for your wife it ain't a small thing if it is what we assume it is, something to do with a certain murderous, lecherous reptile.
"you stock emergency supplies under the bed?"- deadpanned and so him and you.

JalebiJane

Go to top