-khushi- About Last Night: Email: [email protected] - Page 65

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by nazibah

I live in New Zealand! Sorry I just thought I should put that there...I love chutney...just wondering...what kind of chutney it is...and we all know K wasn't talking to Pari...so who was it? Intriguing it is...

Oh, how neglecful of me!---mushroom toasties served with red onion chutney.
DO we all know that K wasn't talking to Pari? Hmmm...
m
Loved the both update, feeling very bad for pari and Aman, aww... I hope Arnav will convince khusi to tell the truth, poor khusi ..
YOU ARE AMAZING!!!
sooo happy she told and him and the way she told me is epic!!!
god you always always bring something new!!

i am so happy!
loving the story!
Maya, a big fat kiss and a  hug for such an audacious update.

How wrong could she have been?! Arnav Singh Raizada wasn't undressing her'he was measuring her for her coffin.

So ASR-ish. You should publish a book on 'how to write about ASR'. Loved this line through and through.
And then there's Pari. Despite the adrenaline rush, I felt hurt for her. Saving a marriage when her own was crumbling down very much in front of her. But, surprise me Maya about them.

He leaned back in his chair, spread his arms and said, "find it and it's yours."

Aha, that's the bad boy, dextrous husband, dodgy businessman.

"No," she stated, "but you've involved yourself now so I may as well use you."

I see Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada in there. That's what happens when you marry a game player.

"Kill Shyam," she confirmed with a nod

I'm crossing my ankles, and I think my foot is twitching too while I wait and boggle my mind at what the quixotic wife and factual husband are up to.
Love the enigmatic, sly style board.
Edited by masam - 11 years ago
nice part
so finally khushi told this to arnav
is she really serious in killing shyam btw i dont mind if she is
continue soon
Wow.. Superb update, finally Arnav knows the truth..
great finally arnav know full truth... kill shyam πŸ˜‘
awesome update 
"Find it and it's yours." β˜ΊοΈ

Khushi WANTS to kill Shyam, is she capable of doing so? I think this is one thing even the great ASR will be unable to do, despite all his bravado of cold ruthlessness. They are both just too good to pull a trigger...

Having said that, I do hope Shyam dies. πŸ˜† Or actually confesses on-record or something.

Btw, I don't know where in the US you live but I'm hearing some scary things about Sandy. Hope you are safe!
Edited by Risha.J - 11 years ago