Fan Fictions

-khushi- About Last Night: Email: [email protected] - Page 56

Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

I am with Arnav (when was I not) he too does not like Yash like me. I have to agree with his list though, and he left it appropriately at four. His Khushi is one of a kind and must say a perfect match for him, she knows the password and what a password it is, can't stop smiling.

Arnav Selfish Raizada cannot stomach the fact his ever eager wife was not that...eager, again I can't stop smiling. But to call his wife with "Come here, Wife. I have a job for you." Is just so Arnav like and so not done, but their equation work this way, so who are we to complain.

This detective-giri is not going anywhere from the Raizada house or this Raizada couple…….He has to find out what his Button is up to and save her from her insane plans, he has to for his peace of mind.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
very nice update Maya...really good...i liked how Arnav is so observant towards Khushi..he knows something is up..i wonder how Arnav will react when he gets to know Shyam is threatening Khushi...I'am sure all hell will break loose & Shyam will face the wrath of messing with Arnav...anyway well written update...please do continue soon..😊
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sorry for the late comment. No excuses πŸ˜‰

The wedding night couldn't have been more perfect than this. 😳Khusi didn't surprised me this time. Thnx to you i am expecting all these from her now. What a beautiful union of two souls. I really loved that.
The morning after was blissful too. Thank God Arnav didn't apply the five points rule in the bedroom. Honestly i wouldn't have liked it. πŸ˜‰
Oho Thank God you revealed what's under that bed. So It's design by Pari gifted to Khusi. How sweet of her. What's Khusi searching on laptop. Any news about shyam. I really hope she talk to Arnav about the phone call which is very unlike her to do. Keep her safe Maya. I am sure Arnav has already smelt something and will be able to catch her before she makes any stupid plan. Having said this i must mention that  calling our Heroine's plan stupid is only the concern for her and the life inside her. Otherwise i don't have any doubt on her capabilities. πŸ˜ƒ

Aman and specially Pari are making their ways to my heart really quickly though i already love them.They are the second fav couple after ARHI , putting Anjali n Yash behind.  I am sorry but i could relate to Pari more than Anjali.
Pari's all assumption on Aman saving her ankle so he came with her to watch her drink was really funny. But the next moment she was all sad . I really felt bad for both of them. Aman wanted Pari to have all this experience so that she ll be safe in this world when he leaves her. And Pari understands that he will regret leaving her. Please do something Maya. don't separate them ever. She told him i love you. You very wisely skipped that part . I hope Aman has something to think on that confession.  Did Pari is also having Chicken Pox ?

citi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arnav persists in ignoring the rule of five, carry on ASR. Morning, noon, night that man is always delectable.
Dear LG for your wife it ain't a small thing if it is what we assume it is, something to do with a certain murderous, lecherous reptile.
"you stock emergency supplies under the bed?"- deadpanned and so him and you.

JalebiJane thumbnail
Sisters:

20.10.2012 episode of -khushi- is up.

Calendar is here.

Thank you,

nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mrs Malhotra is...interesting isn't she...I do understand why she...feels...the way she does but her son is happy...is that not enough? and now poor Pari has chicken pox...but Aman is there...he'll look after her...
on a side note I think I might and go get some Dosa's...
masam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Mrs. Malhotra.
All enjoying being a tough mother-in-law, ain't she?
Chicken pox.
A new intruder at RM.

Plus, I have full faith in Aman!
luvkkgasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hiee there !!!

Hmmm.. I don't know where to start from... Well i think lets start frm d beginning itself...

I have been following up your work for quite a long time now  😳 .. and trust me I am totally addicted to your work   πŸ˜› ... Seriously dear, how do you manage to write so beautifully and uniquely ??

You totally deserve a huge huge round of applause πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š 

Not many people can write about feelings the way you surely do effortlessly  ...  You are gifted with an amazing talent not all of us can manage it and i truely mean it yaar...

Keep up d gud work and take care 😊 

" I have been thinking of appreciating your work since so long but somehow it always got delayed... Well finally donw with it now "   ... Hope u r not bored πŸ˜› 

Lastly, i do have a request ( i hope m not asking for much πŸ˜› though i knw i m)  Please do not separate our hot n lovely couple "ARSHI" ,be at any kind of situation or anyone intruding ... They have dealt with a lot  already... Let dem sail through all hardships together πŸ˜›

nd i want a proper treatment for d snakewa once and for all ...πŸ˜† 

Desperately waiting for ur reply to mine feedback :)

shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Arnav understand Aman and Vice-versa . I simply in awww of that relationship. It takes ages to build something like that. Hope Aman move in to RM.
Mrs. Malhotra is typical MIL. But i don't blame her. It's lot to take in for her. Yash's sudden mrg., Anjali's past everything.
I will miss Boondi out of action. Get her n Pari well soon...
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice part
poor boondi and pari
continue soon