Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-khushi- About Last Night: Email: me@mayahill.com (Page 45)

ElenaElenor Senior Member
ElenaElenor
ElenaElenor

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Shyam strikes again! That wasn't a smart move. ASR will show no mercy if he manages to get through to either of the woman in his life.

My heart melted at Arnav and Khushi conversation. They have come so far. I hope the hidden fact wouldn't create any storms in their life.
I hope Khushi tells him soon.

ASR in a black sherwani?

-swoon.

'Have you ever killed anyone?'
'Not yet'.

-ahahahah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane

JalebiJane Goldie
JalebiJane
JalebiJane

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Sisters:

05.10.2012 episode of -khushi- is available.

Thank you,

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirlmasam-Risha-segadshonagudiaKalyaani

segad IF-Dazzler
segad
segad

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
If I were able to meet you right now I would give you a hug Hug  Here is a virtual one instead

What a glorious chapter!

The eager impatient bride at the start of the chapter, her wandering off during the ceremony.  Perfect observation and depiction of a child's behaviour.

Aman's statement at the end holds so much promise.  Well begun is half done but not so well begun is not half undone.  Does that even make sense?  I feel we pay too much attention to perfection and not enough to getting there. 

Glad to see that the two weddings went off as planned and specially that Pari's arrangements made all the difference in the lives of these 2.5 couples.

JalebiJane

masam Goldie
masam
masam

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
A very elegant update, Maya.

For starters, Boondi. *smiles*

And now the event. I actually loved it how you described it through the eyes of Pari and Aman.
A couple getting married for their love; a couple getting married again for the sake of their love; and then there's the third couple, married but still finding love.

Aman's words at the end were so stirring. It is always about the journey.

JalebiJane

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
it's not about how you begin.
How true. I too loved the whole update , the whole mrg specially how you have shown through Pari and Aman joined in later. I guess the emotions of the mrg and the feelings came really nice through the couple.
Perhaps every married woman recalls her own wedding when witnessing another .. True but i guess to some extent the Men also does the same...
Very beautifully done, not the hustle bustle of a regular mrg but still our heart felt joy of it. That's how wonderfully you write.
And yes thank you for the Boondi starter . You really don't have to say who is eager bride between them.. LOL

JalebiJane

-Risha- Goldie
-Risha-
-Risha-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Aman's giving out hints to Pari, Yash and Anjali got married and Arnav and Khushi become one again. I love how you stay true to the concept of pure 'union' that marriage is all about. One of my favourite updates. Oh and loved that you showed this through Pari, too. Someone who is still wistful.

P.S. Are we getting a special banner/heading-bar thing for the suhaag raat? Wink

Oh, and I'd like to make a request. Please also feature Boondi's lehenga in today's style board.  

Edited by Risha.J - 06 October 2012 at 8:21am

JalebiJane

InvisibleSmile IF-Rockerz
InvisibleSmile
InvisibleSmile

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I am back with my rant -- okay the latest update i read, instantly a dread formed inside me. Khushi is going to indulge herself in some kind of danger, it makes me fearful of their future. And Pari agreed to keep quiet, was another irking factor. No i don't wish that Arnav fight Khushi's battles, but i believe Mrs Raizada is soon going to put herself out there to save Arnav. I am scared.

Other than that, i love the whole wedding phase and finally they have reached the ceremony. I adore Aman and Arnav's relation, its so prim and proper but also very personal. Not to forget bhoondi, after all she is the third bride. I am so looking forward to Anjali, Yash and Bhoondi moments, they really make me smile.

Wonderful updates :) I just Love this story, if i have not said this before, consider this my official declaration. I always read the recent update before sleeping and usually fall asleep thinking about it :)

Shiz :)

JalebiJane

inocence Senior Member
inocence
inocence

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
 "it's not about how you begin."

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

awww

JalebiJane