Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-khushi- About Last Night: Email: [email protected] (Page 35)

-Risha- Goldie
-Risha-
-Risha-

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Another great update Maya. Poor Arnav. My heart goes out to him. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane

bungeejump Senior Member
bungeejump
bungeejump

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
The past 3 updates were so well written. Intrigued by the actual story behind Yash and Boondi, as well as what happened between Aman and Pari. But my all time favorites... simply love their banter!

JalebiJane

duncanelise Senior Member
duncanelise
duncanelise

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
I loved how you described the mutual embarrassment of the two women, it was so obvious that Khushi was going to blush harder!
I'm so curious about Boondi and Yash! Loved the episode!
bushrayou Goldie
bushrayou
bushrayou

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
i really wish the i could click the heart several several times!!!

each partjust keeps getting better. and each style board is making me that much more obsessed. I am going back in time to re-look at them! 

I feel she does forget she is pregnant and i love how he never does! 
Aman and Pari are seriously making me fall in love! I cant wait to unravel their story and love!!!! 
Yash just makes my heart beat... 

THANK YOU!! 

JalebiJane

Yellow. IF-Rockerz
Yellow.
Yellow.

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
im sorry for not commenting here but i read all the updates in maya hill and there heart symbol and all... after long time im commenting here... 
i have to tell i loved boondi and aman interaction very much.. that was so light hearted feeling... Tongue 

and today's episode, poor these two so embarrassed BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing but now its equal in interruptions Wink 

JalebiJane

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Yash spoke the words with sincerity and moved on; Arnav received the words with dubiety and moved on..
This is what i loved about these two men. They never go out of their way to make a pleasant relationship between them. They just know how to behave with each other on what ever situation demand. And they respect it too. Is Yash's mother really that difficult. you never showed anything on her so i never doubted . but yes some questions bound to be raised from her side and i loved the way Anjali's ready for everything..

Poor Anjali n Khusi . I really loved how they bumped to each other in the most embarrassing  situations. LOL
I wonder what's that Khusi wanted to share with Anjali.. Is it about her pregnancy or something else...

JalebiJane

citi Senior Member
citi
citi

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
"turmeric skid mark " - a lovely description of the haldi ceremony and it's result.
Aman continues to intrigue...what was the Pari-Aman wedding meant for...cause obviously it is not a marriage as yet. Waiting for him to speak to Mr. Raizada.
It is seriously grin worthy how Arnav is always trying to debunk the 'five point rule' of the Doctor, and this instance he has succeeded. But then Yash has to respond.
The wedding is really a minutely timed well orchestrated operation. Loved the bit about driving into a large hotel and being picked up by alternate cars...a high adrenaline wedding this.
Boondi delights everyone but her interactions with Arnav are just a little more because ASR unbending to extent he does with the child, that is, someone other than Button, brings to mind Anjali's observation that the man is ready to be a father.

Love the paper art by Jo Lynn Alcorn.

The senior Mrs. Malhotra sounds tough...very saas type...but then not for nothing is the genteel Anjali the right bahu in this equation. I assume it is her love for the Doctor that is making Miss. Raizada feel so benign about everything.
"I'm exaggerating to make my point," - smooth save ASR.
Reciprocal blushes, gasps and saucy grins galore between the two brides Wink, enjoyable.

JalebiJane

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
lovely update Maya..Smile

JalebiJane

Go to top