-khushi- About Last Night: Email: [email protected] - Page 31

Posted: 11 years ago
Mein aa gayi Maya :) I finally got some peace to comment here 😊

27th September

Men will be men. Thoda aur feelings, please?

Yash has told her in other 'words' how beautiful she is. I like how carefree Anjali gets while speaking to Yash. I think she feels younger than her usual self, hai na?

Now comes the sasuma talks which I have been waiting for, hey I have seen a lot saas-bahi sagas around me :D

So Sasuma is super frank and Anji is super tolerant - perfect jodi :D (Don't tell me that you will make me fall in love with a saas-bahu joji too? 😲 )

Jokes apart, Anji is truly tolerant when she gets used to something. She got used to Shyam and tolerated him for a very long time πŸ˜ƒ

The first compliment for Anji's beauty was for her outer beauty and the second was for her inner beauty. Sigh!

Twice ☺️ Complete wala ☺️ ☺️

I think Khushi took a revenge of a lot of occasions on Anji by hearing the ahem ahem πŸ˜†

"I didn't hear a thing!" and then turned and sped away.
Stop running sweetie. You are pregnant! I am paranoid πŸ˜†

Good. Arnav scold her a little more for being so reckless!

"the drawstring on these pajamas is in knots–if you could take care of that, I would be exceedingly grateful." This guy is the limit of naughtiness, but Khushi is no less πŸ˜›

Ah! I think Mr. Arnav singh Raizada things have stopped working your way since Khushi Kumari Gupta has entered your life. Anjali makes her grand entry πŸ˜†

All in all a fun update :)

Maya! You fell sick again? Take care of your health and get well soon.

I may sound mean and cold hearted if I tell you that my days have become very dull without reading the daily updates of " Kushi". But, I can't help it dear! 😳

But , I will wait and you get better fast! πŸ˜†
I am missing you Maya, the updates...can wait...do take good care of yourself, the soup offer stands and I also know many home remedies that work wonders.
Am also sending a warm Arnav kinda hug for you, to bring some cheer. You need it girl...get well soonish...
Maya,

Heard u r sick, Hope u feel better. I checked ur blog a few times for updates. But I will wait. 
Take care of urself.
Muah
Sisters:

The most recent episode of -khushi- 02.10.2012 is available to read.

Thank you,
Thank you, Sisters, for your kind notes.
Am feeling much much better---continue to send brandy, but no more soup, please!

With affection,
Maya

Maya! Welcome back!

Today's update was a little scary! Snakewa is back? 😑

Now, kushi will be worried instead of enjoying the wedding. 😭

28th September

If Arnav bitwa is not around, how will Khushi bitya be at peace?

Both in the show and here, Khushi is waiting for Arnav but here she is worried there she was tensed. I loved how you have interspersed that idea here with your episode- Khushi waiting for Arnav πŸ˜ƒ

When will Khushi learn to sit at one place? Hey if she did then how will she be Khushi πŸ˜‰

Here comes the Savior, meri Boondi πŸ€—

Chotte πŸ˜†

Anjali, always the mother figure trying to calm down Khushi like she has always done 😊

My Boondi is very smart πŸ˜ƒ She got Aman πŸ˜›

Aman is a true gentleman, isn't he? Not only did he not enter the green room, he even had his back turned to it. Yaar yeh wala banda to mujhe de do πŸ˜†

"If Mr. Raizada was in danger, I would not be standing here speaking to you. I would be with him." Is it ok to fall in love with a character over and over again?

Aww the only mother Boondi knows about is Anjali and she calls her mummy 'inside' *flicks tears of joy*

Even I can't describe the sensations that I felt when Boondi called Anji, mummy *lets the tear fall*

"don't fret about pins–let Arnavji fret about them when he unveils you tonight!" Ahem Ahem 😳

Arnav is here, finally
so the snake is back
liked arnav and aman part
continue soon
2nd October

Just look at these two men. Wait don't look. Only I will look at them πŸ˜›

They are talking about the intruder so casually, jaise weather discuss kar rahe ho πŸ˜†

Wait...let me imagine helmet clad, gloved ASR on a bike, S.E.X.Y πŸ˜‰

Let me laugh first. The pagri is gone πŸ˜† and Aman already gave himself a bonus πŸ˜† Can Aman read minds? Does he know my mind wants him with me? πŸ˜‰

I adore this bromance, I seriously do 😊

Shyam 😑

Even you consider him as a snake? Welcome to the forum Maya πŸ˜†

Love will conquer over hate. Bas!

A thrilling update 😊

And you are back Maya, you are back

Listen you germs, I know our Maya is quite desirable, but can you please keep yourself away from her, say for a few thousand years?