Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-khushi- About Last Night: Email: me@mayahill.com (Page 23)

ElenaElenor Senior Member
ElenaElenor
ElenaElenor

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Paparazzis are right loonatics when you want something private yet they continue to bother you- as if speaking from experience haha 
I want their wedding to go on without anyone ruining the special day for Yash-Anjali and Arnav-Khushi. It's going to make things harder now, secrecy as it's best but then again we do have a certain Arnav Selfish Raizada with us. As long as he is in the frame, everything will run smoothly- I do admit, I am a bit biased towards your hero Maya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane

masam Goldie
masam
masam

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
19/9/12

Interesting turn of events!

And I loved the style board.

JalebiJane

InvisibleSmile IF-Rockerz
InvisibleSmile
InvisibleSmile

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Maya :)

First my apologies for being so late in commenting, but uni has re - opened. Time to hit the books. But i can never forget this story, its always lingering in the back of my mind; i have to catch up on - khushi -, i have too, i have too!

I finally managed to get the whole internet fiasco sorted out, so i could catch up on your updates. Mind you i haven't been following ever since school started so i got to read a handful of updates. It was such a pleasure to read your exquisite work that when i arrived on your latest update i was particularly sad that there was no more wonderful updates to read for that moment.

Where should i begin from? Basically i am loving this whole properly married notion you are developing on. But beyond that, you are also building on relations. Just small details that may seem unesscary or at most forgetful to other's, you have etched perfectly. I particular loved when Arnav said '' i am ready'' Even though he was answering to nani, he was conveying the depth behind it to khushi. And she understood that perfectly. And i also liked how you evolved on the rings, and entwined the past with present. Such a beautiful moment.

I was so surprised to find out that bhoondi was not biologically Yash's daughter. But i didn't really pay much attention to that fact because in a understanding moment, neither did Yash. His love for his Khushi never needs words.

Okay this next moment was my most favorite; Arnav and Aman. I just loved their conversation on how to save Arnav from falling short in front of the dynamic duo. But they put up a good fight also. I was smiling through out that part. Very Very well put, i felt like i was there with them. And Pari and Aman details you added into that part were beautiful also. I like the fact that you keep on adding to Aman and Pari's relation, so we as a reader are aware of what they share. And not only us even Arnav and Khushi seem to be noticing also. And not to forget our Miss Bhoondi also!

Wonderful Updates. I thoroughly loved reading all the updates in one go -- seriously i did not want to stop that's how engaged i was in reading them.

tc/Shiz :) 

Edited by InvisibleSmile - 20 September 2012 at 1:55pm

JalebiJane

-Risha- Goldie
-Risha-
-Risha-

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Thank God I still have you. Thank you for not ruining Arnav. Love your work.

JalebiJane

sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
You almost gave me a heart attack Maya! Thank God, Kushi is safe! I was also as scared as Arnav! 

JalebiJane

mistyrains IF-Dazzler
mistyrains
mistyrains

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

-18/09/12-

This chapter was so close to reality, I mean every girl has that dream of being a beautiful, proper bride. And the fact that Arnav is trying to fulfil her wishes, understanding her is just marvellous. I admire your in-depth understanding of each minute emotion flitting across a woman's mind and the ability to pen I down with such perfect. It is remarkable.

I'll admit that I was smiling at that blind faith Yash had in Arnav, or rather, for Anjali's happiness. The scene with Arnav and Boondi was heart-warming, touching.

-19/09/12-

I love the green ribbon, I do. It's like an immediate burst of happy energy.

There is a terrific level of intimacy that I feel as a reader the second the name Button comes up in     –khushi-, barring the mischief. It adds, like I've said before, to the uniqueness of the story.

Tell me why I felt a sense of foreboding clouding this episode?:/

JalebiJane

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Wow Maya, that was something!!

What is Shyam up to now??? Hope he doesn't create any more trouble...

I hope the alleged man is caught and the foursome have an uneventful wedding sans the paparazzi. My heart was in my throat as I read this chapter, Maya great job. Clap 

And I especially loved Austen's words, yes, ASR is above all faults for his fandom Big smile

JalebiJane

citi Senior Member
citi
citi

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Wedding day..finally! What a wonderful build up it has been to this day.
This update just highlights that he loves her with an intensity that is toe-curling at it's mildest.
The sisterhood has declared and then reaffirmed it that -khushi-'s Arnav is perfect and can never do any wrong in our eyes, even when we fault him at times it is only because he has set such impossibly high standards which we have come to consider as the standard measure of a man.Big smile

JalebiJane

Go to top