Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimra21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I have been reading this story again. Have reached up to June. Arnav Singh Raizada and his peculiar ways never fail to make my smile. Thank you Maya for this genius piece of work. :)
Yellow. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updates!!! every time arnav calls her button im dead 🤢☺️
citi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The man is too intelligent to be dashing around if it isn't required. And the sisterhood adores him exactly for the reason that he isn't a mainstream hero. 😃 The spicy dark dash to his unconventional approach is  irresistible.
"are you saying that we merit a more sophisticated thug?" - That's a classic Arnav reaction.
"for security, we can call some of my people."- Aman has his people?! This gets intriguing. And they have informants too? You have given a new edge to a business tycoon and his concerns.
LovelyArnav thumbnail
Nice update i felt like the intruder incident might be related to boondi... may be from her mother's family
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update just love arnav n everytime he call her button n love aman n arnav loved the update
JalebiJane thumbnail
Sisters:

22.09.2012 -khushi- episode is available to read at mayahill.com

Please see calendar to read previous episodes.

Kind regards,

lazyleaves thumbnail
Did we just get an update? O yes :-D
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i swear every chapter is different and more heart warming and makes me more obsessed than the last!!! 

loving the story! loving every character!

thank you! 
mistyrains thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Love, love the styleboard.

And Boondi, you write and do perfect justice whilst scripting a child's character.

The second Khushi entered her room and hugged Arnav, this relief spread through and I sighed, deeply, believe me. This was a chapter full of worry, love, concern, the usual between the charismatic pair. Did I tell you that –wedding day-  tag right above each chapter fills me with a sense of unexplained pride?

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@22nd sept...
boondi is definitely nibbleworthy already...
awww such a tender moment...