Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-khushi- About Last Night: Email: [email protected] (Page 15)

swetha_ch IF-Dazzler
swetha_ch
swetha_ch

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Awesome update!
Waiting for the results..Big smile

Edited by swetha_ch - 12 September 2012 at 6:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane

moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Aman and Arnav are the true soulmates - forget Khushi! ROFL Their conversation! Where did Aman learn how to play the drum so well???!

Yeah a few moments chat about Buaji is enough to um...well...calm 'Chotey'! Khushi should use that strategy if she ever has a headache. But frankly a frisky Arnav is enough to dispel any headache methinks! Evil Smile Evil Smile

Pari and Aman make such a beautiful subject of a burgeoning romance. If possible Aman is even more stoic and laconic than Arnav. Pari does live up to her name - her character seems...ethereal? She seems to flit between scenes like a fairy! Perhaps that's because we see so little of her but she's always associated with 'the beautification' of something (as you mentioned in one of the chapters). She's definitely like Khushi, perhaps without the self-righteous conviction that our beloved heroine has. Maybe that's what she needs to win over her very own Arnav!

Yash is...perfect. He really is - is there anything he can't do? No wonder he's Arnav's enemy (in a sense, thought I suspect healthy respect from both sides too, but they'll never admit it - men!). I fear he may be in danger of eclipsing him if Arnav isn't careful LOL. My heart goes out to him as a father - what is the story with Nurse Boondi I wonder? I can't even begin to guess and I can't wait for him to talk about it with Anjali.

Great storytelling as always!

Bim

JalebiJane

inspiringstars Goldie
inspiringstars
inspiringstars

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
07/09/2012

Absolutely loved this episode. Loved is an understatement.

Boondi is so freaking adorable, to give a lipgloss kiss to welcome them to her family, and also wish them Happy Birthday forgetfully...

The entire rendezvous between Arnav and Khushi at the poolside was just brilliant. Right from her teasing him about proposing, her assuming that he got a new ring for her, to her taking out the ring, to the cheerful reminiscing of the past encounter with cotton gauze...all of it fabulous.

And it was so realistic, when you mentioned her heart did a flip while starting to remove the ring, because it was a turning point for her.
Then his authority to ask to NEVER remove that ring, possessive and powerful!
Then the wntore engagement scene, with both the couples exchanging rings, and how Yash and Arnav's rings got exchanged, and how Arnav's ring and her two rings were a set, Oh my this Arnav makes my heart melt...
Loved it Maya...your writing just tugs my heart!

08/09/2012

Anjali's "Perfect size" taken so naughtily by Mr. Yash, It was sweet. And their eye communication to prevent the heating talk about forbidden acts was just so sensuous, and then his hands grazing her jaw, and her blush...it was all very very sensual.

And then her realization that he always kept Boondi in his eyesight, such a sweet realization. She revealed to her ownself and him that if she hadnt seen him loving his daughter so unconditionally, she might not have loved him. Wow, such a revelation, because to reveal you love somebody requires courage, but to reveal that his being a wonderful father was the first reason to consider him as her own childs father, is just plain honesty and trust. Love it.

So Boondi is not Yash's daughter, if I understand it correctly. And my heart goes out for that vulnerability in Dr Yash.

Thanks for the PMs Maya, I am slowly catching up on commenting. I posted few on the blog, but could not see the comments, so again posting here. I will keep commenting wherever I feel like. I hope its not a problem.

Pankti

JalebiJane

JalebiJane Goldie
JalebiJane
JalebiJane

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Sisters:

Five Things (Yash-style!):

1. My father is here for a visit (Pari-style Woohoo!) hence my episode posting times will be highly inconsistent. But, do still look for a daily post, as I continue to write. It is my sanctuary. LIfe is unendurable without a daily glimpse of Boondi.

2. Some have missed the image styleboards--and they will resume. Audio-video has been a stronger creative cue for me in these last few episodes. Except now I can't seem to get "Nagada Nagada" out of my head!

3. Be assured that all comments and emails supplied on website are ONLY seen by me and will NEVER-EVER be sold/distributed. Even if Mr. Sobti himself asks for your email, I will not share it. Pukka Promise, little finger entwined etc etc

4. If you enjoy my work, please trust me with an email address by joining the SISTERHOOD. (click SISTERHOOD at the bottom of mayahill.com) I'm going to run another contest in October and it will ONLY be open to Sisters registered in the 'HOOD--not because I'm small-hearted, but because it will be too much to have entries coming in via IF and PM and other channels. No pressure! But, if you read my work you are already a Sister, so come on, join the 'HOOD!

5. All the archives are slowly being shifted to mayahill.com and will be completed by end of September.

Thank you for reading the above--and especially for your interest in my work. This daily engagement with you has become one of the most heart-opening-art-affirming experiences of my creative life. [Thank you YOU and Thank you 4 Lions Productions for the inspiration]

Maya

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Iyamnurmcagirlnimra21ElenaElenordisha7sochanatha-Risha-ananya123inspiringstarsAnamika100shonagudiapixiegirllazyleaves

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
1. Arre wah! I am sure you will have a good time with your father and do tell your father "Daddy I missed you" in Boondi style Wink

2. As far as that Nagada song is concerned you will soon get a comment on that Big smile

3. If Mr. Sobti asks for my e-mail address, I will give him my residential address and kindly try to get his residential address too Wink

4. I remember clicking that icon. I will just go and check if I am a part of that or not. If there is anything related to -khushi- I have to be a part of it Big smile

5. Yay! All the updates at one place with the styleboard right? Uff! I am so greedy Big smile

Maya you have addicted us to your work. It is like a drug. So if we don't get a daily dose of our three favourite couples and the closest to our hearts Boondi, you will probably find us in a semi-conscious state in some corner of our house tossing and turning on the floor crying for an update (Okay I went a little overboard here. But you get what I am trying to say, don't you?)

Jokes apart, Maya post as and when you get the time. No pressure Smile

Edited by lazyleaves - 13 September 2012 at 5:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJanepixiegirl

masam Goldie
masam
masam

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
11/9/12

Aman and Arnav. That witty conversation totally cracked me up.
Yash and Arnav always on the edge..sigh.

12/9/12

I thoroughly enjoyed the update!
I love Pari and Aman! I really hope their issues are solved, I really want the awkwardness between them to evaporate! Bas!

And Ah, of couse our beloved hero and heroine. Always stealing the limelight!
Fantastic job!

JalebiJane

snoopy84 IF-Sizzlerz
snoopy84
snoopy84

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Great updates cant wait to find out the reason Aman and Pari got married and hope that they are soon able to fall in love openly with one another. Loved the whole dance of and it was genious of Arnav and Aman and Yash and Boondi sounded so cute. Arnav and Khushi as always were beautiful

JalebiJane

ananya123 Goldie
ananya123
ananya123

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Just joined the SISTERHOOD! :)

JalebiJane

Go to top