Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-khushi- About Last Night: Email: me@mayahill.com (Page 140)

KaranShilpa:) IF-Rockerz
KaranShilpa:)
KaranShilpa:)

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Oh oh, why are we supposed to feel puzzled and resentment towards Anjali's wish?

i would absolutely 'lovelovelove' ;) for the Raizadas and Malhotras to stay together, to be raising their kids in a big happy family, to connect with the bhabhi-di teasing and winks, and the epicness that we get to witness during an Arnav-Yash mild confrontation! infact to think about it now, i would have really been disappointed to have it any other way! Keeping my fingers crossed that it would be a 'yes' from Arnav! i can already begin to feel Khushi's heart open in delight at this sweet wedding present Anjali has asked for! and the excitement that Boondi reaches upon when she would be assured of an Apple story every single day, what fun!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane-Risha-

prerna1 IF-Sizzlerz
prerna1
prerna1

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
great part
what Yash agreed to stay with Arnav in his house
seems impossible for a man like Yash
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
I would not mind if they all stayed together.

Both the male species can learn to draw strength from each other. Where Arnav is a volcanic energy, Yash might just be able to meet and match him with a spin of its own and it could just be possible to divert the energy elsewhere with a pinch of calmness.

Would it be possible to let the ego's deflate and live together with a sense of brotherhood. 

Boondi will bring a sense of innocence of a magical child in the family. Anjali and Khushi can be each other's support. 

It is a wish! Will it be fulfilled? Time will decipher with its own melody.

Edited by Water. - 16 December 2012 at 4:01am

JalebiJane

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
I don't have any ill feelings for anjali. Rather i would be happy if they decided to stay together but more focused in each's life in stead of others. I always wanted Arnav and Yash to share more than just cordial relationship with each other. Yash could be the missing guiding figure in Arnav's life which was always lacked due to absent of a father or big brother.
I am eagerly waiting for the behind-close-door-discussion happened between Yash n Anjali which lead to this part..
So Maya post the next part soon..

JalebiJane

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonagudia

I don't have any ill feelings for anjali. Rather i would be happy if they decided to stay together but more focused in each's life in stead of others. I always wanted Arnav and Yash to share more than just cordial relationship with each other. Yash could be the missing guiding figure in Arnav's life which was always lacked due to absent of a father or big brother.
I am eagerly waiting for the behind-close-door-discussion happened between Yash n Anjali which lead to this part..
So Maya post the next part soon..

I agree. The feeling is not unwarm, Maya. Its more on the lines of surprised.  At many, many levels. Also slightly shocked. Anjali is our heroine after all, no question of un-warm-ness there. We will wait for you to clear the logistics

Edited by vgedin - 16 December 2012 at 5:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane-Risha-shonagudiapixiegirl

saga_twilight IF-Dazzler
saga_twilight
saga_twilight

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
N0w if Arnav disagrees due t0 lack 0f privacy which he w0uld surely be expecting...but it w0uld surely be satisfying f0r him n0netheless

JalebiJane

segad IF-Dazzler
segad
segad

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inked

I see that this episode has left some confusion and some unwarm feelings towards Anjali.

1. The next two episodes will clarify some of the logistical questions, so I won't respond to them here.
2. I write the story inside me, so judging or defending Anjali is not my place, but it is absolutely your right as readers to judge, disapprove and debate. That is why I maintain this thread, and will do so until IF closes the door.

I remain honoured and grateful that you read my work, and that so many of you take time to comment.
With appreciation and love,
maya

Agreed. From your point of view.

But here is what i saw in this update.

1. start of the emasculation of yash malhotra.  he agreed to be a ghar jamai.  presumably when his wife was swinging from the chandeliers and the blood wasn't flowing to his brain. wasn't shyam a ghar jamai?

2. new low in emotional blackmail by anjali dragging a five year old into it.

3. yash agreeing to this meant that he proved arnav right whey he offered him money and said that the luxuries are hard to  give up.  khushi and anjali should apologize to arnav for berating him

4.  yash wasn't man enough to go with his wife to talk to arnav, he sent his ambassador, a five year old

5. yash did not hold on to his lofty claim that he would make himself more valuable to anjali than anything arnav had to offer.

I understand that you will probably elaborate on the living arrangements in the next few updates but this still feels like a letdown.

JalebiJanepixiegirl

-Risha- Goldie
-Risha-
-Risha-

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
I have complete, absolute and unimpaired faith and trust in your abilities and your story and ALL the characters in this story Maya.

I know Yash will not take charity because he is no Shyam Manohar Jha. I wish people also saw all the times Arnav has interfered in to Anjali's life and we thought it was his right. And when Anjali does the same? 

Let us not let the hate for the Anjali in the show to interfere with Mrs Malhotra. 

Just my opinion. 

PS I think you should be proud of the passion that your story induces in your readers! Smile

Edited by Risha.J - 16 December 2012 at 7:13am

JalebiJanevgedin

Go to top