Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-khushi- About Last Night: Email: me@mayahill.com (Page 139)

9424976 Senior Member

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
My tweets should not be an excuse for my lack of comments on here oh my!

Bro: We should always stay together
Sis: Yo I want to move out with my hubby and kid to our big old house in another city

Me: OH MY GOSH.

Oh Maya what a twist! If I'm not mistaken, doesnt Khushi and Arnav want to go back to Lucknow as well? Or did I just make that part up?  Hmm. I mean I do think that Anjali needs to live with her husband..seperately..u know cause they cannot do certain things around certain people (I mean yeah Arhi have been doing these things but it's different...). Anjali needs to step away from her brother and focus on her family. But. I just. I don't know. I mean. I love Boondi and I want her to be around the whole family. Arnav can't deal with the fact that they made plans for today, heck how is he going to deal with them leaving! Im wondering what's going to happen! And omg what if Khushi had been hurt by the pool.
And my favorite...Anjali..doctor..chandelier..OMG that line was perfect. hehe
Great update!! Looking forward to more!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Like everyone i seems to be confused too. I had an idea from previous part that Anjali and Yash decided on independence. But Anjali asking to stay in Sheesh Mahal along with Arnav n Khusi doesn't satisfy that condition well. I hope i understood correctly that Anjali wanted to stay with her brother and Bhabi and not asking to have the old house alone for her family.
"I want us to always be together."  That's what she said.
I don't know how you are going to justify it and i can't wait for that.
The whole part was very good but these last lines just overpowered all my previous emotions ...
Waiting for Arnav's understanding and reaction...
shouldn't Boondi also asked for a wedding gfit from her Chotte and Bhabi Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane-Risha-

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Uh-oh, what did the last line mean Maya? 
"I asked Yash if we could make Sheesh Mahal our home. He has agreed; will you agree?"

Nooo... why does she want to stay with Arnav?? This is way too much. Common, she is married after all, why does she want to stay with her married brother & sister-in-law?? Isn't living in the same city good enough, most people aren't even that lucky!!!

This is again a clingy Anjali, who is not above manipulating IMO. Poor Arnav, why would he want to share his roof with his nemesis a.k.a. Yash Malhotra???

These are two alpha males who cannot & should not share the same territory, bad idea :(

Also, with Boondi becoming a kabab mein haddi, Arnav & Khushi would be better off w/o Yash & Anjali. Someone needs to teach her that you don't have to practically live in the same house as your brother all your life in order to love him, she seriously needs to grow up IMO.

Thanks for the update Maya. Hug

Edited by pixiegirl - 15 December 2012 at 11:23pm

JalebiJane

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Mayaji! Haye Devi Maiyya ! Yeh kya hua ? 

The whole "I want us to always be together" tells me Anjali knows about her brother's plans to move base to Sheesh Mahal with his wife. Why, oh why, is she doing this ? If this living-together-in-Sheesh-Mahal-business happens, Arnav's agenda of 'change in lifestyle'  is going to go down the drains. And she is leaving him no choice, that is very un-Anjali. Nothing wrong with a joint family, but I do not believe she is okay with the idea of Yash and Arnav spending a lifetime under the same roof. (!!) And doesn't she desire to be every kind of independent? Yashji kaise maan gaye ? Didn't we discuss that he wanted to "empower her independence"? I really hope there is something more to it, I want the next episode jaldi, Mayaji

While I am at it, the rambling, that is - let me tell you how you made me smile in this episode - (Yash's 5!) 

1)When you called Khushi a "double-precious parcel"
2)Some Arnav-ness : "Why he had his pregnant wife in his arms at the pool ledge was nobody's business!"
3) A very important piece of advice to all pregnant sisters : Being married to a doctor was not a license to swing from the chandeliers in one's second trimester.
4) You stated the most important truth - "you are perfection.", about Madam Boondi.
5) -

I love Arnav too much, cannot betray him!  

May I also mention what I didn't enjoy ? Was it Asin on the styleboard ? I do not find her charming in any way. She cannot be on the same page as my lovely heroines! 

Edited by vgedin - 16 December 2012 at 12:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane-Risha-KaranShilpa:)shonagudia

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Maya,

Amazing update.

So Anjali wants them to settle in Lucknow in Sheesh Mahal. Will Arnav agree or not?

I wanted to read more on Arnav and Khushi's little play...Anjali came too quickly and kinda ruined the moment for me LOL

I need to mention again how much I like Boondi's part... especially the sentence.."Miss Big Ears heard her, and said to Arnav, pointing to Khushi, "she wants to come down." Children are familiar with the frustration of not being released when they desire it."  You have good eye for detail Maya :)
Please cont soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane-Risha-

luvkkgasr Goldie
luvkkgasr
luvkkgasr

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
I LOve "MISS BIG EARS"... LOL and not to mention her antics too...

HAHA... seems like both of khushi-s are giving him a hard time... Big smile

LOVELY UPDATE... Clap Star

Awww... dey will always stay together... Smile 

P.S. " I miss Arnav - Khushi's private time" Tongue Wink 

JalebiJane

-Risha- Goldie
-Risha-
-Risha-

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Woaahh!! That was un expected. So if this happens all the three couples would live at Sheesh Mahal! Must say that is a wonderful picture!

In fact I loved the pre-talk scene even today with Anjali, khushi, khushi and Arnav. It had a very homely feel to it that it made me grin! Loved it

Edited by Risha.J - 16 December 2012 at 4:46am

JalebiJane

JalebiJane Goldie
JalebiJane
JalebiJane

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
I see that this episode has left some confusion and some unwarm feelings towards Anjali.

1. The next two episodes will clarify some of the logistical questions, so I won't respond to them here.
2. I write the story inside me, so judging or defending Anjali is not my place, but it is absolutely your right as readers to judge, disapprove and debate. That is why I maintain this thread, and will do so until IF closes the door.

I remain honoured and grateful that you read my work, and that so many of you take time to comment.
With appreciation and love,
maya

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirlarchmink-Risha-segadvgedinmelonieshonagudiapixiegirl

Go to top