Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-khushi- About Last Night: Email: me@mayahill.com (Page 138)

Nidsubh007 IF-Sizzlerz
Nidsubh007
Nidsubh007

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Your story is like my favorite comforter. Always reliable to give me a warm cozy feeling.

After everything that happened to our show, it feels so good to have your story to turn to. There hasn't been one chapter that I haven't loved. Many chapters have been reread over the past 6 months.

Thank you for giving us "Khushi".

Edited by Nidsubh007 - 15 December 2012 at 10:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirlJalebiJane-Risha-

JalebiJane Goldie
JalebiJane
JalebiJane

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vgedin

"Yash did not take up the same mantle but rather that he empower her independence. She was no child; she was now leading her own family." This was long due, and it is finally here. 

This is something that many Sisters (especially Risha!) have wanted to see as part of the greater evolution of Anjali. And I agreed. Thank you.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirl-Risha-vgedinsegad

segad IF-Dazzler
segad
segad

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Mayaji

Wonderful update.  yes Boondi is in love.  she is married to anjali and in love with arnav.  doesn't that make her the glue holding them together?

thank you also for bringing forth the mature woman in anjali.  compared to the cossetted and coddled girl we were seeing for most of the serial. 

learning comes at any age and now is the time for arnav to learn about boundaries in relationships.  this is going to be interesting when the issue of living arrangements in Lucknow comes up.

as far as khushi goes, i say he should dump her in the pool just for the fun of it and the explanation to Boondi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJaneLadyR-Risha-

JalebiJane Goldie
JalebiJane
JalebiJane

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Originally posted by Risha.J

Originally posted by ashred12

Is it only me or does d chars keep forgetting dat khushi is pregnant ?!

LOLI remember Khushi telling Mr Raizada that once. Big Mistake - or, seeing the aftermath - perhaps not?

I hope Maya wont mind if I link the episode here. It is such a treat to read!

Thanx for d link...but I already know it...but since then, there is no mention...n I dont think arhi informed raizadas till now, or did they ?

I'm not sure what you mean by mention. You feel that Arnav and Khushi do not discuss their baby with each other? 

In regards to informing: Only Arnav, Yash and Anjali know OFFICIALLY, but all others have guessed and wait to be informed---which will occur as part of another track. 

[You will have to forgive me----I'm aware that my work unfolds VERY slowly, but that is my writing style and because I enjoy capturing every moment of the lives of so many characters. Sometimes it takes a month of writing for me to reveal the activities of 3 couples over 3 days]

Also it was important to me as a lover of the sibling relationship that Arnav tell Anjali privately, and in his own way, which he did in this episode. 

I guess your question is more about WHEN will everyone know, and my cryptic reply is that things for Arnav & Khushi unfold in unusual ways---this is emblematic of their relationship. 
I hope you continue to read and enjoy how this revelation happens...

with love,
maya

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirlLadyR-Risha-KaranShilpa:)pixiegirl

JalebiJane Goldie
JalebiJane
JalebiJane

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by segad

Mayaji

Wonderful update.  yes Boondi is in love.  she is married to anjali and in love with arnav.  doesn't that make her the glue holding them together?

Beautiful observation, Sister---!
maya

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirl-Risha-segadvgedinshonagudiapixiegirl

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Maya,

Another wonderful update. It finished so quickly yaar that I kept scrolling down thinking more words will appear magically Embarrassed

I also feel it's time Arnav stopped protecting his sister this much...she is a grown up women...and I am sure she can and will take care of herself. I can also understand Arnav's sentiments...he is like a parent who knows the child has grown up but still can't let them break free...

Khushi LOL LOL LOL wrong timing...but will Arnav really throw her in the pool Shocked..I don't think he will but who knows..with Arnav you can't predict Wink

Please cont soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane

JalebiJane Goldie
JalebiJane
JalebiJane

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Sisters:

12.12.2012 episode of -khushi- is available now.

Calendar is here.

An exclusive hangout for the Sisterhood?
(note underscore)
Click the blue bird to FOLLOW. 

Thank you,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirl-Risha-melonieshonagudia

segad IF-Dazzler
segad
segad

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
not so happy with that one from Anjali. she can't choose to stay under her brother's roof and expect that he will yield to her husband where she is concerned. Disappointed in anjali. thought we were finally seeing her mature in the last update but it looks like she ain't ready to lead her own family yet.

if she were serious she should at least make an attempt to be on her own. living under her brother's roof and claiming to lead her own family don't go hand in hand. I could even understand it if he had proposed such an arrangement but to actually demand such an arrangement from your brother as a wedding present and in the presence of a 5 yr old, anjali has a lot of growing up to do.Thumbs Down

very easy to claim independence on someone else's dime

Lost respect for Anjali here. Did she even think that Khushi and Arnav might need some privacy and not want to be saddled with babysitting duties? Does she assume that sheesh mahal is vacant for her to take?

Edited by segad - 15 December 2012 at 11:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane

Go to top