Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-khushi- About Last Night: Email: me@mayahill.com (Page 136)

saga_twilight IF-Dazzler
saga_twilight
saga_twilight

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
It is 0f abs0lute general kn0wledge that Arnav Singh Raizada is an inc0rrigble bas***d and we all are in l0ve with him. Sadly the damned man has his eyes 0nly f0r his Di and his wife. S0 it is naturally disturbing f0r him that the d0ct0r laid his f00ting a step ahead 0f him. Arnav Singh Raizada's less0ns regarding Di has just started

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Madam Boondi methinks is going to be masseuse.  Why do I have a feeling that when she comes to Chotte for her story, she might just give him the best ego massage ever ? (And while at it, also save her namesake from being thrown into the pool!) 

Knowing Arnav, it will be a while before he gracefully lets go of his role as the "part-custodian-part-assassin" for Anjali, for she is now in very able hands. And only a delightfully magical creature like Boondi has the powers to help him with it, or at least thats what I think.  

"Yash did not take up the same mantle but rather that he empower her independence. She was no child; she was now leading her own family." This was long due, and it is finally here. Afterall,  Anjali is also a Raizada first - strength, power and dignity run in her blood. She needs no assistance to live her life. If anything, she holds the power and the heart to nourish the lives of those around her. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJanesoaringskiesKaranShilpa:)pixiegirl

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Awww Maya lovely update. Felt really sad reading about Aranv being dethroned as Anjali's caretaker cum guardian cum bodyguard cum boss etc. 

Sigh! husbands you know :( They just don't seem to get the fact that before they strutted along, their wives were looked after & cared for quite ably & lovingly albeit possessively by their fathers & brothers, who were used to their orders being carried out to the T without being questioned. Awww poor Arnav, what's he gonna do... Cry

Loved the way Khushi tried to soothe his hurt ego although, the poor girl just earned a dunk in the pool for all her efforts... Really, some people have no gratitude.  Shocked

Absolutely, hilarious update Maya, a pouting, hurting & bruised Arnav Singh Raizada is a treat for sore eyes. Big smile

Well, about Madam Boondi falling for ASR... Am not in the least bit surprised. Age & size of the female heart have no bearing when it comes to being floored by the lethal Arnav Singh Raizada charm. She will undoubtedly be a mere statistic like the rest of us who have signed off our hearts to ASR quite unabashedly & willingly under no external pressure. 

Waiting  for more updates from you over the weekend as you promised Big smile

P.S. I have a small, no make that big, complaint to make... Why do your updates seem so short?? Especially since you aren't updating everyday like before... Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJanesoaringskiesKaranShilpa:)

Polkadots78 Goldie
Polkadots78
Polkadots78

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
I felt for Arnav...I really did...don't get me wrong..I am all for Yash..But I know how hard it is for ASR to let go..he should have seen it coming though...but I don't wonder he didn't..Smile

Edited by Polkadots78 - 15 December 2012 at 11:36am

JalebiJane

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Is it only me or does d chars keep forgetting dat khushi is pregnant ?!

JalebiJane

JalebiJane Goldie
JalebiJane
JalebiJane

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixiegirl

P.S. I have a small, no make that big, complaint to make... Why do your updates seem so short?? Especially since you aren't updating everyday like before... Cry

Am doing the best I can. I'm currently working away from home...
maya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirl-Risha-

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
I know it's logical that Anjali should be left alone to lead her family now . She's mrd to a very capable partner and Yash understands her perfectly like Shyam never had. Every other person in that living room of RM agrees to Yash's unvoiced demand of Anjali's independence from Arnav's shadow.

Yet it's a universal truth that every logic fails when it comes to Arnav sing Raizada. I really feel bad for him. infact i had little tears in eyes. It's not easy to loose your identity (as Khusi thought)  and let go. I am glad that Khusi is there with him to sooth him, to make him understand .. I am sure Arnav will never throw his life in the pool LOL.
Madam Boondi is very much needed now. What a perfect timing. When Anjali will be busy in her new life and not needing her chotte anymore , Boondi will keep Chotte on demand for her own wishlist. I really find it cute.. The legacy continues LOL

JalebiJane

-Risha- Goldie
-Risha-
-Risha-

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Although I love Aman and Arnav's bromance, there is just something about the Yash v Arnav face-offs that is even better to read about. 

Yash sometimes feels like a lesser dramatic, male version of Khushi.  LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_1982JalebiJanesoaringskies

Go to top