Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-khushi- About Last Night: Email: me@mayahill.com (Page 135)

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inked

Originally posted by melonie

Sorry if I am offending you but when ever I read Boondi's part I wanted to ask you...are you a mother or do you have a lot of interactions with kids? because you mention small small things like...her bed time habits, her manners, her behavior around elders, her innocent moments o realistically...I wonder how is it possible it write Boondi's part so beautifully  without having some real experience interacting with kids. Hope you don't mind me asking Embarrassed

Absolutely not offended. I am flattered that you see accuracy in my depiction. My reply is that I have no children, but I am a mother---in my heart, I am a mother to all children I encounter. When I was very young, I loved to teach, and a teacher requires students, so I would gather the neighbourhood little ones into my garden classroom, and instruct them. They had to call me Miss Maya :-) And then as I was a bit older, parents would leave their children with me, sometime even overnight. Now that I reflect on it, these parents were quite trusting, as I was a kid myself.. It's rare that I go out and don't meet with a child---and somehow they are attracted to me, and if I get a warm response from the parent, I will play and talk to the child, and by the time we part, we are friends!. I prefer their company to the "grownups" so at parties and events you will find me amongst them, marshalling and organizing them into games and activities. I still harbour dreams of becoming a nanny...
Look I could go on forever on this subject. I lovelovelove kids, and if any of you, my Sisters, have children, do please invite me over. :-)
m

Maya I have a huge smile reading your comment. Yes I love kids too, they are so innocent and they make you happy Big smile My experience with kids are from my little cousin brothers and sisters. I love having their company. Thanks for sharing your experience :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJanesoaringskies

JalebiJane Goldie
JalebiJane
JalebiJane

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viji79

I do have one, a very naughty one. You would love my son Maya. When are you coming? 

I'll be right over---!
I seem to be especially gifted at charming naughty boys. haha

[sigh] This conversation makes me want to open a creche!

maya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirlKaranShilpa:)shonagudiaViji79

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged

Maya,

My second try to comment on the last update.

Did I ever comment on your discussion post with the words "Heaven on Earth"?

I honestly cannot remember. Well, this post was just that - "Heaven on Earth".

Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJaneKaranShilpa:)

sweet_5 Goldie
sweet_5
sweet_5

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Okay, what just happened here?

I have been recommend this FF by many ppl

Didn't read for the longest time, because of school . I started today at 3 in the afternoon and have now read the entire series
Excuse me as I bang my head in the wall and question why I never read this FF before

Uhmm this is like a legit piece of literature, I mean the writing style, the genre the sensual love scenes. I just love this Arnav and Khushi, their awesome. The plot lines are just beautiful and make logical sense. I love the tracks you have going on and I just love little Khushi. Aman and pari, I live your aman he's just such a question mark to me sometimes. It intrigues me!

Can we talk about this sexy Arnav, oh god have mercy. Ms Gupta? Love it. I just love how Arnav thinks their having a boy and ASR is always right. My fav scene of theirs is the haldi scene where Arnav just had to have Khushi. I was grinning ear to ear, You give the readers the right amount of love scenes, the CV's should have taken your scenes and put them in the show.

Why the hell are you not a writer for the show? I would gladly want to watch your IPKKND on the tv.

Amazing, I'm so happy I got around to reading this! Please don't ever stop, like ever...like ever

-Kristin

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirlJalebiJanesoaringskies-Risha-refloratedKaranShilpa:)Water.

--RAINA-- IF-Dazzler
--RAINA--
--RAINA--

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
hey maya...
I've read ur ff...
Jst fabulose work...
U r an mamazing writter...
I luvd each nd every charecter nd all updates r awsome...
Arnav is same bt different which i lykd...
Nd khushi nd anjali i luvd them specially anjali as u show her strong...
Nd yash i lykd his charecter...
Aman nd pari r 2 gud...
Nd my fav one is boondi...
She is 2 cute...
Do update soon
maya i luvd ur ff

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane

stressed Newbie
stressed
stressed

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I have a12 year old spoiled brat who is funny and adorable. I can actually relate to Boondi because my daughter used to be like her when she was little. Its a different story now as she is now focused on school and Iphones and laptops and non stop texting but still a joy and blessing.
keep up the good work Maya.

JalebiJane

JalebiJane Goldie
JalebiJane
JalebiJane

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Sisters:

09.12.2012 episode of -khushi- is available now.

Calendar is here.

An exclusive hangout for the Sisterhood?
(note underscore)
Click the blue bird to FOLLOW. 

Thank you,

cagirl

ssyahoo IF-Sizzlerz
ssyahoo
ssyahoo

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
I came a across this fan fiction last week and its absolutely amazing. I love how you've made the story and you are such a talented writer. It's nice to see Khushi in this avatar as well as Anjali being a major character. Looking forward to reading the rest.

JalebiJane

Go to top