Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-khushi- About Last Night: Email: me@mayahill.com (Page 134)

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
I wrote my comment and lost it!

Urghhh!

I clicked 'back' on the browser and it is gone...

Cry

Edited by Water. - 12 December 2012 at 6:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Maya,

Another wonderful update. Boondi is a cutie pie...would want to give her a big hug. She is so sweet and always brings a smile on my face. 

Aww she called Arnav and Khushi as bhabhi and chottee LOL I did that when I was a child...I called my mother Di ( in our language) because her younger sisters used to call her Di LOL You brought back memories :)

Sorry if I am offending you but when ever I read Boondi's part I wanted to ask you...are you a mother or do you have a lot of interactions with kids? because you mention small small things like...her bed time habits, her manners, her behavior around elders, her innocent moments o realistically...I wonder how is it possible it write Boondi's part so beautifully  without having some real experience interacting with kids. Hope you don't mind me asking Embarrassed

Please cont soon...

JalebiJane

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
I have missed 12+4 updates :(

I will read and comment on two-three updates daily and may be by the end of this month I would be with you :D

JalebiJane

prerna1 IF-Sizzlerz
prerna1
prerna1

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
great parts
liked it and boondi was great
waiting for more updates filled with boondi and chotte
continue soon

JalebiJane

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Maya the update was simply fabulous..you have done a splendid, fantastic, superb job..i have really lost count of how many number of times i have read this update...every time i'am a bit free i'am logging on to this page & reading the update..it is simply wow...i mean you have written this update so well..i just can't seem to get over it... there are just simple things in the update but each simple thing has a hard hitting impact..& seriously the update has a huge impact on me...it is just so beautifully written,,,i love the simplicity with which you have written the update.. the awkward silence in the table, Yash being a selfless human-being, Bhoondi being a welcome distraction...awww..i simply love the kid...she brings a huge smile on my face..she is just too sweet..her interaction with Arnav, the staring challenge between the five year old & a fully grown man, Bhoondi & Arnav, it was just way too cute...& Bhoondi referring to Arnav, Khushi as Anjali does 'Chotte & Bhabhi', woahhh. that was really nice..well done..little Khushi makes Arnav smile just like her counter-part the elder Khushi, that is indeed good...& finally Arnav agreed & asked Anjali if he could borrow Nurse for a bit...when i read this scene i felt like pulling Arnav's cheeks... hmm...just like Anjali ewven i feel Arnav has conquered yet another Khushi...too good...i had a huge grin on my face while reading the update...& it is nice to see Arnav getting attached to Bhoondi...way too sweet, adorable..keep up the good work going.. please do update soon...waiting for the next update eagerly..:-)

P.S: waise i have a question is everyone in the house aware of the fact that Khushi is pregnant?   

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 13 December 2012 at 3:15am

JalebiJane

JalebiJane Goldie
JalebiJane
JalebiJane

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by melonie

Sorry if I am offending you but when ever I read Boondi's part I wanted to ask you...are you a mother or do you have a lot of interactions with kids? because you mention small small things like...her bed time habits, her manners, her behavior around elders, her innocent moments o realistically...I wonder how is it possible it write Boondi's part so beautifully  without having some real experience interacting with kids. Hope you don't mind me asking Embarrassed

Absolutely not offended. I am flattered that you see accuracy in my depiction. My reply is that I have no children, but I am a mother---in my heart, I am a mother to all children I encounter. When I was very young, I loved to teach, and a teacher requires students, so I would gather the neighbourhood little ones into my garden classroom, and instruct them. They had to call me Miss Maya :-) And then as I was a bit older, parents would leave their children with me, sometime even overnight. Now that I reflect on it, these parents were quite trusting, as I was a kid myself.. It's rare that I go out and don't meet with a child---and somehow they are attracted to me, and if I get a warm response from the parent, I will play and talk to the child, and by the time we part, we are friends!. I prefer their company to the "grownups" so at parties and events you will find me amongst them, marshalling and organizing them into games and activities. I still harbour dreams of becoming a nanny...
Look I could go on forever on this subject. I lovelovelove kids, and if any of you, my Sisters, have children, do please invite me over. :-)
m

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amritabcagirl-Risha-melonieViji79

JalebiJane Goldie
JalebiJane
JalebiJane

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

P.S: waise i have a question is everyone in the house aware of the fact that Khushi is pregnant?   

Not officially, but as Anjali said the other day, "it's the worst kept secret."
:-)

Edited by Inked - 13 December 2012 at 10:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirlMysticRiver

Viji79 IF-Sizzlerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inked

Originally posted by melonie

Absolutely not offended. I am flattered that you see accuracy in my depiction. My reply is that I have no children, but I am a mother---in my heart, I am a mother to all children I encounter. When I was very young, I loved to teach, and a teacher requires students, so I would gather the neighbourhood little ones into my garden classroom, and instruct them. They had to call me Miss Maya :-) And then as I was a bit older, parents would leave their children with me, sometime even overnight. Now that I reflect on it, these parents were quite trusting, as I was a kid myself.. It's rare that I go out and don't meet with a child---and somehow they are attracted to me, and if I get a warm response from the parent, I will play and talk to the child, and by the time we part, we are friends!. I prefer their company to the "grownups" so at parties and events you will find me amongst them, marshalling and organizing them into games and activities. I still harbour dreams of becoming a nanny...
Look I could go on forever on this subject. I lovelovelove kids, and if any of you, my Sisters, have children, do please invite me over. :-)
m

I do have one, a very naughty one. You would love my son Maya. When are you coming? 

JalebiJane

Go to top