Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-khushi- About Last Night: Email: me@mayahill.com (Page 131)

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Aman had long been her world, but now he was her entire Universe.
I am really enjoying the way the whole equation has changed between Pari n Aman. I never thought Aman to utter the words like "Now nobody will want you, so you will remain all mine."Wink
I guess i had told earlier but will say again, Pari has so much similarties with Khusi. thinking of Boondi before her comfort was such an example. I am sure even Khusi would have done the same .But having said i will never take away this brilliant quality from Pari.
I am sure the time is not far away when there will be another competition will open for sisterhood for the nickname from Aman to pari or may be from Pari to Aman. Wink
05/12
The first few things hit me in this part were , you mentioned Boondi and Arnav's niece and Arnav wants more than one child. The silent journey of Arnav towards the fatherhood was really amazing. Sometime i feel Arnav wanted a son coz somewhere he acknowledge Boondi as his daughter and experiencing the fatherhood already. I really enjoy their time whether awake or in sleep. the name Khusi really turned Arnav's life upside down but for good.

06/12
If the previous update was for Arnav then this was for Yash. Two fathers very different yet completely same in one emotion that's the comfort for their child.  i just loved the way he responded. Honestly i was expecting him to say some bollywood dialogs like "How can Mamiji say such thing. anjali's child is his now. But i never thought he will tell about Boondi.

Loved the way it's going...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane

ElenaElenor Senior Member
ElenaElenor
ElenaElenor

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
 Thoroughly enjoyed reading through both of the chapters- the beautiful world of both of the possessive, caring and dotting Fathers even if one has witnessed the joy and one is yet to experience the little bundle of joy.

Arnav's actions show that he already sees the child as an individual- spending time with him and sharing his thoughts- sigh-. Maya- I love all the heroes in your story- imperfectly perfect. That's the word.

I liked the change in Arnav's thoughts- he no longer sees the Lucknow home as something he needs to keep his distance from. He sees it as his family home and accepts it; the house has given him sadness in the past but it has also given him happiness- the self-discovery, strengthening in his relationship with Khushi, awaiting his child and for his sister; who has found the man that is right for her and a daughter- one to be cherished. Arnav already complaining about seperate rooms? Ha! Arnav is not going to be a happy man- between the 3 am nappy changes and fighting for time with his wife.

Yash- he had always been this composed and calm personality in front of others. I have only seen him act unrationally and emotionally towards Anjali and Boondi. As a Father who has raised a child and loves her immensely- the use of the word 'Fatherless' provokes a defensive and angry approach and one to be offensive.

Media always stirs situations but I think the fact that they are pointing a finger at Yash will result in something- hope everything turns out fine.

The characterisation of the images on Boondi remind me of Suri Cruise- Boondi as a little fashionista in the making. 

Edited by ElenaElenor - 10 December 2012 at 2:27pm

JalebiJane

9424976 Senior Member

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Ahh double update Maya!! Loved Arnav and his thoughts about children, how he's getting somewhat closer to Boondi. LOL already thinking about not sharing a bed with his own children. Didn't like the whole fatherless part, but I think it was said without thinking. Yash will be the father, and it was right for him to speak up. And the way everyone was thinking about Shyam, neither hate or love, just looking back. It was calm and rightly put. Waiting for Pari! 

JalebiJane

KaranShilpa:) IF-Rockerz
KaranShilpa:)
KaranShilpa:)

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I can't believe what fun i've had going through this thread! Now i understand fully, because i feel it invariably, what extracting joy actually means Maya! :D

JalebiJane

segad IF-Dazzler
segad
segad

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
 another superb update Maya. 
loved Yash

JalebiJane

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Maya,

Lovely chapters. Wow I never expected that Yash was not Boondi's real dad. He has a big heart. 

Love how you are managing the three jodi's Arnav-Khushi, Yash-Anjali and Aman-Pari :) I love reading Boondi's part also...she is such a lovely kid.

Please cont soon...

JalebiJane

JalebiJane Goldie
JalebiJane
JalebiJane

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by melonie

Maya,
Lovely chapters. Wow I never expected that Yash was not Boondi's real dad. He has a big heart. 

Thank you, Sister.

This was the first hint of Boondi's parentage.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

melonieWater.

fanAR Goldie
fanAR
fanAR

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
i need to become active here Tongue i will be from tomorrow :)

JalebiJane

Go to top