Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-khushi- About Last Night: Email: me@mayahill.com (Page 108)

JalebiJane Goldie
JalebiJane
JalebiJane

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by V323

I have found out through a reliable source that you love love love Jab We Met. [Reliable source, my ass. Its called stalking the thread of my friends first SS]
LOVE JAB WE MET? THAT MAKES TWO OF US!

We had a competition where we had to enact out a scene from our favourite movie. I bagged the first prize by doing Geet. We did that scene... where they are sitting in Hotel "Decent" and discussing why Aditya could POSSIBLY not rape Geet. LOL

LOVE.

MAYA. Heart We are eerily similar. :O

-V

WHY am I NOT surprised that you love that film!

I just realized that this is my 1000th post on India Forums. Woohoo!

So to celebrate I'm going to do a Yash-Five on "Jab We Met" because I see strong links between Khushi and Geet:

1. Love the scene at the dodgy hotel where they are negotiating how long they need the room for. Geet has no idea what sort of hotel it is...totally can see Aman & Pari or Arnav & Khushi in such a scene.

2. Love the bit where Aditya makes her call her ex-lover and swear and curse him out. She totally gets into it! If I'm not mistaken he eventually pulls the phone out of her hand as her language grows more and more colourful.

3. Love Nagada-Nagada of course. I love how the scene is styled and choreographed. I love when after a song the characters have moved forward. And, if you watch it on this styleboard link, you'll see Boondi in an orange kurta, green shalwaar at the bottom right of the screen dancing away from 3:20 onwards. 

4. Love when Geet says, "Main apni favourite hoon." I just think that should be every woman's anthem!

5. Finally, I love how Manish Malhotra styled Geet. Reflecting her personal development and her moods. Everything from her nightsuit on the train to the traditional colour-blocked look during Nagada-Nagada, to how her outfits reflect her sadness after her heart breaks. Brilliant. 

maya

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

IyamnurmcitiElenaElenorfanAR-Risha-swetha_chBlueMystiqueshonagudiaWater.refloratedpixiegirlXSilentPrayersXnikita_88

reflorated IF-Rockerz
reflorated
reflorated

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inked

Originally posted by V323

I have found out through a reliable source that you love love love Jab We Met. [Reliable source, my ass. Its called stalking the thread of my friends first SS]
LOVE JAB WE MET? THAT MAKES TWO OF US!

We had a competition where we had to enact out a scene from our favourite movie. I bagged the first prize by doing Geet. We did that scene... where they are sitting in Hotel "Decent" and discussing why Aditya could POSSIBLY not rape Geet. LOL

LOVE.

MAYA. Heart We are eerily similar. :O

-V

WHY am I NOT surprised that you love that film!

I just realized that this is my 1000th post on India Forums. Woohoo!

So to celebrate I'm going to do a Yash-Five on "Jab We Met" because I see strong links between Khushi and Geet:

1. Love the scene at the dodgy hotel where they are negotiating how long they need the room for. Geet has no idea what sort of hotel it is...totally can see Aman & Pari or Arnav & Khushi in such a scene.

2. Love the bit where Aditya makes her call her ex-lover and swear and curse him out. She totally gets into it! If I'm not mistaken he eventually pulls the phone out of her hand as her language grows more and more colourful.

3. Love Nagada-Nagada of course. I love how the scene is styled and choreographed. I love when after a song the characters have moved forward. And, if you watch it on this styleboard link, you'll see Boondi in an orange kurta, green shalwaar at the bottom right of the screen dancing away from 3:20 onwards. 

4. Love when Geet says, "Main apni favourite hoon." I just think that should be every woman's anthem!

5. Finally, I love how Manish Malhotra styled Geet. Reflecting her personal development and her moods. Everything from her nightsuit on the train to the traditional colour-blocked look during Nagada-Nagada, to how her outfits reflect her sadness after her heart breaks. Brilliant. 

maya

What a spendid way to get on 1000 posts! WOOHOO for you Maayaa. :')

I loved Geet as a whole. Not because well she was... she. But because it was like looking at a prettier doppleganger on screen! No really. I have done EVERYTHING Geet and Aditya did.

I have-

1)  Called an ex boyfriend and yelled and yelled and yelled...

2) burnt photographs and flushed them down a toilet.

3) Actually got stranded on my way to Punjab with my friends

4) run after trains and then say "Bhaiyya haath toh chhodh do. Itni sundar bhi nahi hoon"

5) Jumped into the village pond

6) (OMG! sorry Yash) Actually told guys who were trying to keep their distance that they couldn't rape me because I know kung fu (which I didn't) [Another matter that they were my friends and agreed that I needed to be tested]

7) Told my sister that she has to marry my best friend because I couldn't imagine my life without him! (sadly, I am living it right now! He moved base to Russia)

Yay for Arnav... sorry Yash :')

I loved how Manish Malhotra styled Geet. She looked so natural and SO pretty! I loved how she dressed :') "Main apni favourite hoon" is something I live by! (Yes, I am narcissist enough to love myself... and be proud of myself) I loved all the music of Jab We Met... Heart

No the ex boyfriend got confused and kept the phone... Aditya just watched and smiled.

I too loved when they were negotiating and Geet is like "Humein kamre teen ghante ke liye chahiye... LOL )

Edited by V323 - 11 November 2012 at 3:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJaneXSilentPrayersX

essess Senior Member
essess
essess

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Oh I just realised... Sweets will never be the same again...

Whenever we hear Jalabi-- we will think of Khushi an d Arnav

When we hear Kulfi--- now it will be Aman and Pari!

Haiyyy!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenorJalebiJane

jahnvi.luvs.ASR IF-Rockerz
jahnvi.luvs.ASR
jahnvi.luvs.ASR

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
hey dint read the update yet but still stopped by to say happy diwali to u and ur family :)
diwali-greetings-9.gif (400293)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane

LyssaPie IF-Sizzlerz
LyssaPie
LyssaPie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Wow finally Aman and Pari :D
Loved reading the episodes :D

JalebiJane

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Maya,

I have not been able to set aside some time to comment on the last few updates. I absolutely loved them. I must say that u have got talent! It is just amazing how your writing flows with your imagination and how the characters in your story become alive. 

I dream, sigh, anticipate, melt, ponder, frown, cringe, hide just like the characters. 

Have you considered publishing? 

I loved the last line in ur most recent update!

'Their beginning was not only beginning'. - It resonates with me in its most perfect sense.

Love
Rachana

JalebiJane

reflorated IF-Rockerz
reflorated
reflorated

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Dear all,

I wish you a very happy and prosperous Diwali from the bottom of my heart! May all you have wished for comes true.

Stay happy!

-Vee

JalebiJane

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Aman and Pari sizzle!!!!!

JalebiJane

Go to top