Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-khushi- About Last Night: Email: me@mayahill.com (Page 104)

drunkiiebabe IF-Sizzlerz
drunkiiebabe
drunkiiebabe

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
awesome update Saleem Naqvi im already in awe of him so he like arnav's mentor so Saleem is the one who's gonna deal with Shyam?? loved they styleboards

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane

JalebiJane Goldie
JalebiJane
JalebiJane

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Risha.J

Btw, I'm loving your Hrithik Roshan styleboards lately. Another man I am in awe of... How can someone be so heartbreakingly beautiful, nai?

I notice that it is the Arnav styleboards where he features... Wonder why that is. Is he your picture of ASR?

Several of our Sisters have asked recently about the styleboards.
Thought I'd do a Yash-Five (Y5) on it:

1. Styleboards are about creating a mood for the scene; sensing energy, visualizing place, evoking emotion, featuring items to suggest lifestyle.

2. I visualize the actors from TV-IPK when writing, but for complex reasons, using them in the styleboards is not as effective. So I use actors/models to take their place on the styleboards; selecting images that match costume, feel, posture, look of the scene. Ex. I've used Hrithik as Arnav lately but I hope you plug in Mr. Sobti's face where HR's face is. Same with Sonam Kapoor for Khushi. 

3. Characters who are not on TV-IPK I have assigned "faces" to:
Pari = Freida Pinto
Aman = was Ram Charan but lately he's been a nameless jeans model
Yash = Sendhil Ramamurthy
Boondi = any cutie-patootie!
Saleem = Aamir Khan

4. Colour palettes are the key with the styleboards. When I write a scene, I see colours and that is what I hope I can convey in terms of mood. 

5. Interiors/costume/objects featured on styleboard should suggest the socio-economic lifestyle for the characters. 

I love that you enjoy the styleboards, and that I receive so many comments on them. They are central to my process, and it feels incomplete sharing an episode without at least one styleboard. Like a meal without dessert...
m

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mehtapalomiElenaElenorSaraPhoenixciti-Risha-wonderblakerefloratedBlueMystiquepixiegirlLyssaPieXSilentPrayersX

BlueMystique IF-Rockerz
BlueMystique
BlueMystique

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
I imagine young boondi to looks like this. I absolutely adore this picture and you know just how much I adore our Ladette Governess Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJanewonderblakereflorated

JalebiJane Goldie
JalebiJane
JalebiJane

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Sisters:

09.11.2012 of -khushi- is up.

Calendar is here.

Thank you,

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenorSaraPhoenix-Risha-nazibahwonderblakerefloratedBlueMystiquebugs_bunnyXSilentPrayersXprerna1

reflorated IF-Rockerz
reflorated
reflorated

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
V IS HERE
vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Another V is here :D 

I must tell you that it was a bit of a mauling. [Woman mauled by tiger in her own kitchen] But our tigress-heroine was no less.
---
Granted she had no actual experience, but she had buckets and spades of imagination. 
---
in her heart and mind, she and Aman had been lovers for years. And she seized upon these imaginary flights and put them into action.

Oh Pari! Oh, Pari. Pariii ! Its finally here. Those two are now them. Yay. I wish I could go and grab the kulfi though. Pari clearly has much more, ahem, awaited and enjoyable activities to look into. 

And then - and only then - did he show to her that their beginning was only now beginning. 

Cannot wait to see how it proceeds. If they could let me have that kulfi though... You don't get them here in Scotland :( 

Great update! 

Edited by vgedin - 10 November 2012 at 3:44am

JalebiJane

ElenaElenor Senior Member
ElenaElenor
ElenaElenor

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
-I don't know what makes me more happy- the fact that they are finally able to show how much they mean to each other or the promise of a new beginning- brilliant, brilliant chapter!

'Aman buried his face into her hair, and released the breath he had been holding for the last two years'.

'That is'in her heart and mind, she and Aman had been lovers for years. And she seized upon these imaginary flights and put them into action'

-Loved this- beautiful. Have to say Aman and Pari are both confident in their actions and decisions- nevertheless Aman is only hesitant when it comes to Pari. How he was still hesitant but she allowed it- encouraged it and moreover told him to stop talking- ahah.

'And then'and only then'did he show her that their beginning was only now beginning'

- Really happy for them-hoping it falls less on the guilt and more on the promised future.

Edited by ElenaElenor - 10 November 2012 at 4:19am

JalebiJane

nazibah IF-Dazzler
nazibah
nazibah

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
While reading it I feared like Pari and Aman that the spell might be broken but it wasn't...and I hope...they do not regret their actions...well I mean I hope Aman doesn't regret his actions...he finally gave in...Amazing!

JalebiJane

Go to top