Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-khushi- About Last Night: Email: me@mayahill.com (Page 102)

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Wow! Maya what fabulous couple of updates...

True, taking a person's life for even the most justified of reasons is bound to have moral implications, especially, if one is not authorized to do it.

I can understand Arnav's dilemma, no matter how much you hate the guy who has been causing nothing but trouble to you and near & dear ones, it is entirely another story taking his life...

There is no easy answer. Poor guy wants to sleep over his decision & make the right choice. I just hope something happens where this decision is somehow taken away from Arnav's hands & yet Shyam is also terminated in the process...

I am already in awe of Saleem. Aman seems to know him as well. Looks like he has been on the wrong side of the law before, his disappearance from the country seemed to indicate such...

So did he sanction Shyam's killing as well?? 

Hmmm very interesting as well as intriguing update. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane

snoopy84 IF-Sizzlerz
snoopy84
snoopy84

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Great update

JalebiJane

nazibah IF-Dazzler
nazibah
nazibah

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
I agree never underestimate the power of red lipstick, red nail polish and high heels...it could kill a man...
Aamir Khan...gosh I couldn't have picked a better Saleem myself...I'll just go and read the update one more time...

JalebiJane

sidhagappa Newbie
sidhagappa
sidhagappa

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
I am in love with your story "Khushi".  Everyday I wait impatiently for your update and most days I am not disappointed.  From the beginning of the story you have been able to maintain a good flow to the story and kept the readers interest high.  Even though the main characters of the story are Arnav and Khushi, you have created several parallel side stories and characters, that the reader is not bored at all.  Your depiction of Khushi and Arnav's character is out standing.  It has been consistent from the beginning of the story till date.  In addition, your depiction of Anjali's character is also very commendable.  With so much going on in the actual show, with the character assassinations of both Arnav and Khushi and inconsistent story line, I always have your story to turn to.  I wish the CV's of the show would pick take some advice from you in maintaining audience's interest in the show alive. 
Also with all the rumors of Barun leaving, and the show ending, I am upset as a fan, but at the same time, there is a certain relief in the thought that your story will keep the characters of Khushi and Arnav, which we love sooo much, alive. 
Your story of Khushi is very close to my heart and wish you keep writing for your fans for a long time, and if at all possible give us your updates every day!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJaneKaranShilpa:)

msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Interesting this Saleem... 
I seriously thought that the third was his child...

Tongue ... All this off screen saga me DiMag ka dahi ban Gaya..

JalebiJane

moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidhagappa

I am in love with your story "Khushi".  Everyday I wait impatiently for your update and most days I am not disappointed.  From the beginning of the story you have been able to maintain a good flow to the story and kept the readers interest high.  Even though the main characters of the story are Arnav and Khushi, you have created several parallel side stories and characters, that the reader is not bored at all.  Your depiction of Khushi and Arnav's character is out standing.  It has been consistent from the beginning of the story till date.  In addition, your depiction of Anjali's character is also very commendable.  With so much going on in the actual show, with the character assassinations of both Arnav and Khushi and inconsistent story line, I always have your story to turn to.  I wish the CV's of the show would pick take some advice from you in maintaining audience's interest in the show alive. 
Also with all the rumors of Barun leaving, and the show ending, I am upset as a fan, but at the same time, there is a certain relief in the thought that your story will keep the characters of Khushi and Arnav, which we love sooo much, alive. 
Your story of Khushi is very close to my heart and wish you keep writing for your fans for a long time, and if at all possible give us your updates every day!

OMG you just wrote exactly what was on my mind!

Maya, I don't say this enough, but bless you! This latest chapter demonstrates just what a wonderful creative mind can do with 2 wonderful characters and continue to enthrall us with her words!! I may have stopped watching the show long ago, but the latest hoohaa is upsetting, because I know the brilliant writers we have in this forum may lose their inspiration and these characters deserve better. But your chapter today just brought it home that the glimpse of the characters we saw from the series last year has truly been brought to life in your work! Saleem Naqvi - a beautiful man with a beautiful name that Arnav can show some vulnerability to - am loving the latest character!!! 

I seriously wanna give you a hug for just not butchering these characters, for doing them justice and for making every chapter consistently superlative in terms of the writing, the sense of opulence, grandeur, passion and down right sexiness that surrounds our couple! Anjali behaving like a sister, Yash being an amazing husband, little boondi! Aman and Pari - giving these peripheral characters flesh and bone and making us care!! 

You know, I have no idea why I'm sad at the show being screwed over and BS moving on, not to mention the travesty of a plotline that's meant to be coming up (and I get this from being over in the IPKKND forum - seriously have to spend less time reading there - it is a mindmelting whirl of negativity!) got the PM, read today's chapter and my faith has been restored in humanity it really has! Thank you so so much for bringing this story to us, thank you so much for lightening my mood!! Please don't stop writing any time soon!!!!

BimHug

JalebiJane

archmink Goldie
archmink
archmink

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
so saleem is there to assassin Shyam ???

Edited by archmink - 08 November 2012 at 8:37pm

JalebiJane

prerna1 IF-Sizzlerz
prerna1
prerna1

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
great update
liked it
saleem is great
continue soon