Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Risha- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I have complete, absolute and unimpaired faith and trust in your abilities and your story and ALL the characters in this story Maya.

I know Yash will not take charity because he is no Shyam Manohar Jha. I wish people also saw all the times Arnav has interfered in to Anjali's life and we thought it was his right. And when Anjali does the same? 

Let us not let the hate for the Anjali in the show to interfere with Mrs Malhotra. 

Just my opinion. 

PS I think you should be proud of the passion that your story induces in your readers! 😊
Edited by Risha.J - 11 years ago
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Risha.J

PS I think you should be proud of the passion that your story induces in your readers! 😊

You remember when Arnav addressed Khushi and said, "I think you are well aware of how pretty you look" ? (Ref 04.04.12

I think the same applies here. Methinks Maya is very aware of what she does to us! She writes to slay. 
Edited by vgedin - 11 years ago
-Risha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: vgedin

You remember when Arnav addressed Khushi and said, "I think you are well aware of how pretty you look" ? (Ref 04.04.12

I think the same applies here. Methinks Maya is very aware of what she does to us! She writes to slay. 

Oh yes!

Being connected to this story for so long has taught me one thing: 'Never to comment prematurely - especially at a bomb dropped at the end of an update.'

I bet Ms Hill has something planned. 😎
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Oh yes!

Being connected to this story for so long has taught me one thing: 'Never to comment prematurely - especially at a bomb dropped at the end of an update.'

I bet Ms Hill has something planned. 😎

Oh, I know. But she casts a spell, and I am charmed. She can be like her heroines, a sorceress. And we are mere mortals. 

And I am not betting any money! I know you are right when you guess Mayaji is hiding something under that hat ! 
-Risha- thumbnail

Oh, I know. But she casts a spell, and I am charmed. She can be like her heroines, a sorceress. And we are mere mortals. 

And I am not betting any money! I know you are right when you guess Mayaji is hiding something under that hat ! 

😉
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Since Yash has agreed to be a ghar jamai, do u smell something here!
-Risha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Water.

Since Yash has agreed to be a ghar jamai, do u smell something here!

Who says he might not offer to pay rent or buy his part of the house or something on similar lines? 😉

Let's not judge prematurely! Let's wait for Maya ji's logistics and then we'll halla bol!!  😆
Edited by Risha.J - 11 years ago
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Who says he might not offer to pay rent or buy his part of the house or something on similar lines? 😉

Let's not judge prematurely! Let's wait for Maya ji's logistics and then we'll halla bol!!  😆

True!

Lets see what happens next!

Kitna intezaar karna padega!

Sirf Maya hi jane!
Polkadots78 thumbnail
I am not worried about what anjali wants of her brother...wht I am worried about is the chandelier...swinging from the chandelier ...really?...😃
My fav line of the update.."Time was always an enemy to a young mind, but here it looked like the anticipated pleasure of tomorrow was on Boondi's doorstep now"👏
ssyahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I am caught up :) Absolutely am loving your writing. I so thought Arnav would throw her in the pool. Waiting for Arnav's response to Anjali's question :)