Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Maya the update was simply fabulous..you have done a splendid, fantastic, superb job..i have really lost count of how many number of times i have read this update...every time i'am a bit free i'am logging on to this page & reading the update..it is simply wow...i mean you have written this update so well..i just can't seem to get over it... there are just simple things in the update but each simple thing has a hard hitting impact..& seriously the update has a huge impact on me...it is just so beautifully written,,,i love the simplicity with which you have written the update.. the awkward silence in the table, Yash being a selfless human-being, Bhoondi being a welcome distraction...awww..i simply love the kid...she brings a huge smile on my face..she is just too sweet..her interaction with Arnav, the staring challenge between the five year old & a fully grown man, Bhoondi & Arnav, it was just way too cute...& Bhoondi referring to Arnav, Khushi as Anjali does 'Chotte & Bhabhi', woahhh. that was really nice..well done..little Khushi makes Arnav smile just like her counter-part the elder Khushi, that is indeed good...& finally Arnav agreed & asked Anjali if he could borrow Nurse for a bit...when i read this scene i felt like pulling Arnav's cheeks... hmm...just like Anjali ewven i feel Arnav has conquered yet another Khushi...too good...i had a huge grin on my face while reading the update...& it is nice to see Arnav getting attached to Bhoondi...way too sweet, adorable..keep up the good work going.. please do update soon...waiting for the next update eagerly..:-)

P.S: waise i have a question is everyone in the house aware of the fact that Khushi is pregnant?   
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 11 years ago
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: melonie

Sorry if I am offending you but when ever I read Boondi's part I wanted to ask you...are you a mother or do you have a lot of interactions with kids? because you mention small small things like...her bed time habits, her manners, her behavior around elders, her innocent moments o realistically...I wonder how is it possible it write Boondi's part so beautifully  without having some real experience interacting with kids. Hope you don't mind me asking ðŸ˜³

Absolutely not offended. I am flattered that you see accuracy in my depiction. My reply is that I have no children, but I am a mother---in my heart, I am a mother to all children I encounter. When I was very young, I loved to teach, and a teacher requires students, so I would gather the neighbourhood little ones into my garden classroom, and instruct them. They had to call me Miss Maya :-) And then as I was a bit older, parents would leave their children with me, sometime even overnight. Now that I reflect on it, these parents were quite trusting, as I was a kid myself.. It's rare that I go out and don't meet with a child---and somehow they are attracted to me, and if I get a warm response from the parent, I will play and talk to the child, and by the time we part, we are friends!. I prefer their company to the "grownups" so at parties and events you will find me amongst them, marshalling and organizing them into games and activities. I still harbour dreams of becoming a nanny...
Look I could go on forever on this subject. I lovelovelove kids, and if any of you, my Sisters, have children, do please invite me over. :-)
m
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

P.S: waise i have a question is everyone in the house aware of the fact that Khushi is pregnant?   

Not officially, but as Anjali said the other day, "it's the worst kept secret."
:-)
Edited by Inked - 11 years ago
Viji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inked

Absolutely not offended. I am flattered that you see accuracy in my depiction. My reply is that I have no children, but I am a mother---in my heart, I am a mother to all children I encounter. When I was very young, I loved to teach, and a teacher requires students, so I would gather the neighbourhood little ones into my garden classroom, and instruct them. They had to call me Miss Maya :-) And then as I was a bit older, parents would leave their children with me, sometime even overnight. Now that I reflect on it, these parents were quite trusting, as I was a kid myself.. It's rare that I go out and don't meet with a child---and somehow they are attracted to me, and if I get a warm response from the parent, I will play and talk to the child, and by the time we part, we are friends!. I prefer their company to the "grownups" so at parties and events you will find me amongst them, marshalling and organizing them into games and activities. I still harbour dreams of becoming a nanny...
Look I could go on forever on this subject. I lovelovelove kids, and if any of you, my Sisters, have children, do please invite me over. :-)
m

I do have one, a very naughty one. You would love my son Maya. When are you coming? 
melonie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inked

m

Maya I have a huge smile reading your comment. Yes I love kids too, they are so innocent and they make you happy ðŸ˜ƒ My experience with kids are from my little cousin brothers and sisters. I love having their company. Thanks for sharing your experience :)
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viji79

I do have one, a very naughty one. You would love my son Maya. When are you coming? 

I'll be right over---!
I seem to be especially gifted at charming naughty boys. haha

[sigh] This conversation makes me want to open a creche!

maya
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Maya,

My second try to comment on the last update.

Did I ever comment on your discussion post with the words "Heaven on Earth"?

I honestly cannot remember. Well, this post was just that - "Heaven on Earth".

😊

sweet_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Okay, what just happened here?

I have been recommend this FF by many ppl

Didn't read for the longest time, because of school . I started today at 3 in the afternoon and have now read the entire series
Excuse me as I bang my head in the wall and question why I never read this FF before

Uhmm this is like a legit piece of literature, I mean the writing style, the genre the sensual love scenes. I just love this Arnav and Khushi, their awesome. The plot lines are just beautiful and make logical sense. I love the tracks you have going on and I just love little Khushi. Aman and pari, I live your aman he's just such a question mark to me sometimes. It intrigues me!

Can we talk about this sexy Arnav, oh god have mercy. Ms Gupta? Love it. I just love how Arnav thinks their having a boy and ASR is always right. My fav scene of theirs is the haldi scene where Arnav just had to have Khushi. I was grinning ear to ear, You give the readers the right amount of love scenes, the CV's should have taken your scenes and put them in the show.

Why the hell are you not a writer for the show? I would gladly want to watch your IPKKND on the tv.

Amazing, I'm so happy I got around to reading this! Please don't ever stop, like ever...like ever

-Kristin
--RAINA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey maya...
I've read ur ff...
Jst fabulose work...
U r an mamazing writter...
I luvd each nd every charecter nd all updates r awsome...
Arnav is same bt different which i lykd...
Nd khushi nd anjali i luvd them specially anjali as u show her strong...
Nd yash i lykd his charecter...
Aman nd pari r 2 gud...
Nd my fav one is boondi...
She is 2 cute...
Do update soon
maya i luvd ur ff
stressed thumbnail
I have a12 year old spoiled brat who is funny and adorable. I can actually relate to Boondi because my daughter used to be like her when she was little. Its a different story now as she is now focused on school and Iphones and laptops and non stop texting but still a joy and blessing.
keep up the good work Maya.